Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

salomeylakpo@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: salomeylakpo@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:10 pm

YOUR COMPENSATION FOR YOUR GOOD DEED TO ME

S O <salomeylakpo@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Sun, 25 Jul at 11:12

Hello Dear, Greeting To You,

It is my pleasure to reach you after our successful attempt on our business transaction.

Well, I just want to use this medium to thank you very much for your earlier assistance in the past to help me in receiving the fund, I am obliged to inform you that I have succeeded in transferring the fund with the help of a new partner from Brazil.

Everything was perfectly done because we struck a deal with one of the Lady accountants who works with the Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF), and she rendered tremendous help to us. My new partner initiated this idea and it worked out successfully.

In appreciation of your earlier assistance to me in receiving the funds which you did not complete with me, I have decided to compensate you with the sum of Nine Hundred and Fifty Thousand United State Dollars ($950,000.00 USD ) Please accept it as a token of appreciation from Me.

Presently I am in Chile for an investment project, Since it was difficult to contact you before i traveled due to the urgency of my business schedule, I have left instructions with Mr Johnson Tiena the Foreign Remittance Department of Ecobank Ghana Limited to Send your ATM Visa Cash Card and all relevant Legal Documents to you. You need to contact him today with his contact details as below.

His Name: Mr Johnson Tiena
Email: ecobank.gha14@gmail.com
Tel: +233 571 757 969

Please email him and inform him that I have contacted you and that he should go ahead to send your compensation ATM Visa Cash Card and all relevant Legal Documents. You have to reconfirm your information to him so that he will confirm that you are the person supposed to contact him, considering the kind of information he is expecting, so feel free to get in touch with Mr Johnson Tiena, he will mail you the ATM Visa Cash Card and all relevant Legal Documents without any delay.

You are to reconfirm your following data to him as below:

Your Name. . . . . .
Direct Phone No. . . .
Your Delivery Address
Country/City. . . .
Age/Sex. . .
Occupation. . .

kindly tell him your preference to receive your US$950,000.00. If you don't wish to receive it in an ATM Visa Cash Card.

God Bless you and your family.

Regards,
Mr. Nicholas K. Musitsu
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

misslakpo@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:01 pm

YOUR COMPENSATION FOR YOUR GOOD DEED TO ME

G L <misslakpo@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Mon, 2 Aug at 14:45

Hello Dear, Greeting To You,

It is my pleasure to reach you after our successful attempt on our business transaction.

Well, I just want to use this medium to thank you very much for your earlier assistance in the past to help me in receiving the fund, I am obliged to inform you that I have succeeded in transferring the fund with the help of a new partner from Brazil.

Everything was perfectly done because we struck a deal with one of the Lady accountants who works with the Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF), and she rendered tremendous help to us. My new partner initiated this idea and it worked out successfully.

In appreciation of your earlier assistance to me in receiving the funds which you did not complete with me, I have decided to compensate you with the sum of Nine Hundred and Fifty Thousand United State Dollars ($950,000.00 USD ) Please accept it as a token of appreciation from Me.

Presently I am in Chile for an investment project, Since it was difficult to contact you before i traveled due to the urgency of my business schedule, I have left instructions with Mr Johnson Tiena the Foreign Remittance Department of Ecobank Ghana Limited to Send your ATM Visa Cash Card and all relevant Legal Documents to you. You need to contact him today with his contact details as below.

His Name: Mr Johnson Tiena
Email: ecobank.gha14@gmail.com
Tel: +233 571 757 969

Please email him and inform him that I have contacted you and that he should go ahead to send your compensation ATM Visa Cash Card and all relevant Legal Documents. You have to reconfirm your information to him so that he will confirm that you are the person supposed to contact him, considering the kind of information he is expecting, so feel free to get in touch with Mr Johnson Tiena, he will mail you the ATM Visa Cash Card and all relevant Legal Documents without any delay.

You are to reconfirm your following data to him as below:

Your Name. . . . . .
Direct Phone No. . . .
Your Delivery Address
Country/City. . . .
Age/Sex. . .
Occupation. . .

kindly tell him your preference to receive your US$950,000.00. If you don't wish to receive it in an ATM Visa Cash Card.

God Bless you and your family.

Regards,
Mr. Nicholas K. Musitsu
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Sep 05, 2021 4:37 pm

PICK UP YOUR FIRST $5,000 PAYMENT

Bcc:

Thu, 2 Sept at 15:02

Dear Scam Victim Beneficiary,

This is to inform you that we have already sent you $5,000.00 USD through Western Union as we have been Mandated by United Nations and ECOWAS which are Supporting you Recover as a Scam Victim to pay the Funds to you as Compensation, to Transfer to you the Full Compensation Sum payment of $1,150,000.00 via Western Union by this Government.

In this regard, We decided to Email the Relevant Details for you to be able to pick up this $5,000.00 USD to enable us to send another $5,000.00 USD by tomorrow as you know we will be sending you only $5,000.00 USD Per Day. After Receiving the remain MTCN 3 Digits Code you can track it at https:/ /www.westernunion.com/global-service/track-transfer

WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER HEADQUARTERS ACCRA GHANA/LOME TOGO
Mr. Kosovo Alat
Tel: +233 261 583 375
Reply-To: wumt.headquarter@gmail.com

Call or email the above details once you picked up this $5,000.00 USD

Here is the Western Union information to pick up the Compensation

Sender’s Name: LUO OKEZ
Amount Sent $5,000
Mtcn# 0091101---

For Security Reasons to enable you received the remaining MTCN 3 Digits Code and pick up this $5,000.00 USD From our Head Office when you have Contacted the Head of Remittance & Payment Department via the Contact Stated Below and also do not forget to For re-confirmation of your details fill in the form below.

(1) Your Full Name==================
(2) Mobile Phone Number=============
(3) Current Home Address============
(4) Country=========================
(5) City============================

Regards
Mrs Emily Zendro
Western Union Agent Announcer
Wayne

salomeymowen15@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:53 am

Dear Scam Victim Beneficiary,

This is to inform you that we have already sent you $5,000.00 USD through Western Union as we have been Mandated by United Nations and ECOWAS which are Supporting you Recover as a Scam Victim to pay the Funds to you as Compensation, to Transfer to you the Full Compensation Sum payment of $1,150,000.00 via Western Union by this Government.

In this regard, We decided to Email the Relevant Details for you to be able to pick up this $5,000.00 USD to enable us to send another $5,000.00 USD by tomorrow as you know we will be sending you only $5,000.00 USD Per Day. After Receiving the remaining MTCN 3 Digits Code you can track it at https:/ /www.westernunion.com/global-service/track-transfer

WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER HEADQUARTERS ACCRA GHANA/LOME TOGO
Mr. Kosoco Alat
Tel: +233 261 583 375
Reply-To: wumt.headquarter@gmail.com

Call or email the above details once you picked up this $5,000.00 USD

Here is the Western Union information to pick up the Compensation

Sender’s Name: LUO OKEZ
Amount Sent $5,000
Mtcn# 0091101---

For Security Reasons to enable you received the remaining MTCN 3 Digits Code and pick up this $5,000.00 USD From our Head Office when you have Contacted the Head of Remittance & Payment Department via the Contact Stated Below and also do not forget to For re-confirmation of your details fill in the form below.

(1) Your Full Name==================
(2) Mobile Phone Number=============
(3) Current Home Address============
(4) Country=========================
(5) City============================

Regards,

Mrs Anthonia Favour
Western Union Agent Announcer

Header:

Return-Path: <salomeymowen15@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.216.51]
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 10:56:55 -0700
Message-ID: <CAKyS4wok7dLWq9vLr3y6HjYuCXUu0jESpO5218mG3TLnN6yFEw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: PICK UP YOUR FIRST $5,000 PAYMENT

Phone: +233261583375
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Zain Communications (Ghana) Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:20 pm

COMPENSATION PAYMENT OF YOURS IS READY FOR TRANSFER TO YOU IF YOU ARE ALIVE.

L V <luvyu4920@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Thu, 6 Jan at 11:35

Attention: Beneficiary,

Be informed that your Payment been Legally Approved by the National Economic Council Republic of Ghana to be Transfer but we receive a Shock News from your Partner/Business Associate that you got a near Fatal Accident that left you with a Broken Spinal Cord which Impaired your Ability to Hear and Speak. In order Words, we have been officially informed that you are now Invalid, Deaf and Dumb Arising from a Motor Accident which Damaged our Spinal Cord. This information is Provided to us by your Business Associate Appointed to Oversee your Transaction.

Furthermore, your Associate Presented a New Bank Account Details that you Authorized that your Payment to be Paid into the Account in their Favor Stated Below.

That you Need Money to sort your Hospital Bill as you Still Remain in Hospital to Treat your Health Please Treat this Message Urgent to Enable us know if its Truth What they Confirm to us, then Five Day are been Listed to Wait for your Comment Fails to do that we goes on to Pay.

Here is the Bank Account Submitted by your Business Colleague Below:

Bank of America,
A/C # 2370124517
Swift Code : BOFAUS33N
Routing No.94672361
Account Name: Gerald Phillips

However, we will wait for your Comment over this Matter and Please confirm the Validity of this Report and State Clearly whether you are Invalid, Deaf and Dumb Arising from your Auto Accident, as we expect to receive your Full Contact Details from you on return of this Mail if you are Still Alive

To Further Convince us that you are the very person, I would prefer you call Mr. Leroy Brown Chairman Payment Transfer Dept (FMF) on his Private Phone Number: +233 57 175 7969 or Email: ecobank.gha14@gmail.com To enable him Start Processing of the Release of your US$5.5 Million Dollars.

Immediately you Receive this Message otherwise, we would have no Choice But to Act According to your Will and bear it in mind that you are not going to work According to the Instruction from Mr. Leroy Brown to Enable you Receive your Funds Successfully.

Contact the Bank Immediately and Reconfirmed your Personal Information such:

Full Name...............................................
Residence Address.......................................
Phone Number............................................
Bank Account Details:...................................

Attach Copy Of Your Driver's License To Avoid Sending Your Funds into Wrong Person, Do keep Posted by Sending text message on my private number:+233 57 175 7969

Yours Sincerely,

Dr. William Bello
Secretary to Chairman Payment Transfer Dept (FMF)
Private number:+233 57 175 7969
Reply To: Email: ecobank.gha14@gmail.com

Private number: +233571757969
Original network provider* Millicom Ghana Ltd (tiGO)
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:06 pm

COMPENSATION PAYMENT OF YOURS IS READY FOR TRANSFER TO YOU IF YOU ARE ALIVE.

NAYE EL <elnaye24@gmail.com>

Same email except for this one error:

we have been officially informed that you are now Invalid, Deaf and Dumb Arising from a Motor Accident which Damaged our Spinal Cord.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:14 pm

UNITED NATION PAYMENT SCAM VICTIM COMPENSATION PAYMENT CHEQUE.

L V <luvyu4920@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Thu, 3 Mar at 14:38

ATTENTION BENEFICIARY:

This is to bring to your Notice that we are Delegated from the UNITED NATIONS in the Central Bank to Pay 50 victims from your country who have been Victims of Internet scam The United Nations has decided to Pay you $8,500,000 USD (Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) each. You are listed and Approved for this Payment as one of the Scammed Victims to be Paid this Amount, get Back to this Office as Soon as Possible for the Immediate Payment of your $8,500,000 USD Compensation Funds.

We have been having a Meeting for the Past Seven Months which ended Three Days ago with the Secretary to the UNITED NATIONS in the Person of Mr. António Guterres.

This Email is to all the People that have been Scammed or Extorted Money from because of your Contract Payment Execution in Any Part of the World, the UNITED NATIONS have Agreed to Compensate them with the Sum of US$8.5.MILLON This includes Every Foreign Contractors that may have not Received their Contract Sum, and People that have had an Unfinished Transaction or International Businesses that Failed Due to Government Problems or Irregularities etc.

We Found your Email in our List and that is why we are Contacting you, this has been Agreed upon and has been Signed by the United Nations Board of Directors and Trustees. You have to Contact Reverend Father Kevin Akujo our Payment Agent in West Africa, as he is our UNITED NATIONS Representative in West Africa, Contact him Immediately for your Cheque US$8.5.MILLON These Funds are in a Bank Draft for Security purpose. He will Send it to you and you can Clear it in any Bank of your choice.

Send a Copy of your Response to Official email:

SECURITY & FINANCIAL CONTACT AGENT: Reverend Father Kevin Akujo
EMAIL: Rev.FatherKevinAkujo@protonmail.com
TEL: +233-571-757-969

You are advised to send your Communication Particulars,
Full Names Age
Telephone
Fax numbers
Mailing Address
Occupation
Marital Status
Your Company Name And Address

Contact Reverend Father Kevin Akujo immediately for your Cashier Cheque.

Thanks and God bless you and your family. Hoping to hear from you as soon as you Cash your Bank Draft. Making the world a better Place for the Sake of Humanity.

Give him your File Reference (RE-1077-V) and you are free to contact him via Telephone Number which he will provide to you upon the receipt of your email.

Best Regards,
Yours Faithfully,
Mr. António Guterres
Secretary United Nations
West Africa
General Roy Smith.
(Financial Officer)United Nations...
http //www unorg/sg...
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Apr 21, 2022 5:33 pm

IMF INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUNDS SCAM VICTIM COMPENSATION PAYMENT

S L <regphoxis@gmail.com>
To:

Wed, 20 Apr at 12:32

FINANCIAL INTELLIGENCE CENTER (FIC)
REPUBLIC OF GHANA
Cedi House, 10th Floor Accra Ghana

Attn: Dear Fund Beneficiary,

This is to inform you that, We have been Working Towards the Eradication of Fraudsters and Scam Artists in Africa with the help of the Organization of African Unity (OAU) United Nations (UN), European Union (EU) and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and FBI. We have Been able to Track Down so Many of this Scam Artist in Various Parts of African Countries which includes (Nigeria, Republic of Benin, Ghana, Cameroon and Senegal) and they are all in Government Custody now, they will Appear at International Criminal Court (ICC) Hague (Netherlands) Soon for Criminal/Fraud Justice.

During the Course of our Investigation, We have Been able to Recover so Much Money from these Scam Artists. The United Nations Anti-Crime Commission and the International Monetary Funds (IMF) have Ordered the Money Recovered from the Scammers to be Shared Among 100 Lucky People Around the World for Compensation. This Email/Letter is been Directed to you because your Email Address was Found in One of the Scam Artists File and Computer Hard-Disk During our Investigation, Maybe you have been Scammed or Not, You are Therefore being Compensated with the Sum of $1,500,000.00USD (One Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars).

We have also Arrested Some of those Who Claimed that they are Barristers, Bank officials, Lottery Agents who have been sending you SMS on your Phone that you have Won a Lottery which Does not Exist. Since your Email Address Appeared among the Lucky Beneficiaries who Will Receive Compensation Funds, We have Arranged your Payment to be Paid to you through ATM VISA CARD.

An ATM Visa Card will be Issued in your Name and your $1,500,000.00 USD will be Loaded into it, and Delivered to your Postal Address with the Pin Number, as to Enable you Withdraw your Funds from any Bank ATM Machine Worldwide.

To issue the ATM Visa Card, You are therefore Advised to Contact the Accountant in Charge of your payment, this is because the United Nations Anti-Crime Commission and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and the Government has Chosen them to Payout all the Compensation Funds to the 100 Lucky Beneficiaries, Because the ATM Visa Card is a Global Payments Technology that Enables Consumers, Businesses, Financial Institutions and Governments to Use Digital Currency Instead of Cash and Checks.

Kindly Contact the ATM Card Issuance Department now with the Below Contact Details:

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK GHANA
ATM CARD DEPARTMENT CONTACT PERSON:
DR. FRANCISCO NAIDOO
REPUBLIC OF GHANA
Email: scbgh2@gmail.com
Tel: + 233 243 428 852
Fax: + 233 261 583 375

Contact him now for the Delivery of your ATM Card. As soon as you Establish a Contact with him, an ATM card will be Issued to you Immediately which you can use to Withdraw your Funds in any Bank ATM Machine, But the Maximum Daily Limit is $15,000.00 Per Day because the Card has been Upgraded. So if you like to Receive your Funds through this Means you're Advised to Contact (DR. FRANCISCO NAIDOO) with the Following Information as Stated Below:

1. Your Full Name:
2. Address Where You Want the your ATM Card to be Delivered to or (P.O Box)
3. Your Age:
4. Occupation:
5. Cell / Mobile Number:

The IMF (International Monetary Fund) has also Concluded Every Legal Cost From all the Various Financial Offices to Enable a Successful Delivery of your ATM card without any Hitch or Delay Based on the Agreement Made, every Beneficiary is Mandated to Bear the Fixed Cost of Delivery $350 of their ATM Card to their Designated Address through UPS or FedEx Delivery, You have only Three Working Days to Send this $350 US Dollars for the Delivering of your Card, if we don't hear From you with the Payment information; the The Provincial Government will Cancel the card for Security Purposes and your Payment will be Withdrawn.

Please Be Warned, as The United Nations Anti-Crime Commission and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) Does not Instruct any other Bank or Agent in this Payment Except (DR. FRANCISCO NAIDOO), Whom we can only Give Attention to, and from now, we advise you to stop all the Communications you are having with any other Agent or Bank officials in Europe, Asia and Africa Regarding your Payment.

Thanks for your Understanding as you Follow Instructions.

YOURS IN SERVICES.
MR. AMANDA LINCOLN
PUBLIC INFORMATION
OFFICER. (FIC) GHANA
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun May 22, 2022 11:54 pm

Compensation Payment From me Master Jafet Simon Lagba

To:

Sun, 22 May at 15:20

Good Day Beloved,

I am Master Jafet Simon Lagba, the young Refugee Boy from Ghana you Stood for as His Foreign Beneficiary Long Time ago and I know you might find it so Difficult to Remember me, though; it is indeed a very long time.

I take this Liberty to inform you that, the Previous Email I sent you Concerning a Transaction Worth of $45 Million United State Dollars, which I Contacted you to Stand for me as my Foreign Beneficiary and you Accepted to be which Lead to you Spending a Lot of Money for the Funds to get to you to Enable you Help me Come over and Stay with you But at the end Nothing Happen because of one Reason or the other from Unreliable Banks, Diplomats and Custom in your Country.

It is my Pleasure to Inform you that, I have succeeded in Getting the Funds Back from the Custom in your Country with the help of a GOD Fearing Citizen in your Country who live in NICARAGUA and He came to Ghana to Visit us in the Refugee Camp and when I Explain Everything to him, He told me he will help me and as I speak to you now he is the one that Helped me in Getting Back the funds which we have Transferred to his Account in NICARAGUA and I am Presently Staying with him here in NICARAGUA and I am also Attending One of the TOP SCHOOL Here in NICARAGUA.

I Never Forget All the Effort you Put as my Former Foreign Beneficiary Which lead to you losing a lot of your money in trying to help me, so with my sincere heart before the funds got here in NICARAGUA, I deposited the sum of $1 Million United State Dollars with the WESTERN UNION AGENCY in GHANA only in your Name as a COMPENSATION to your Dedication, Humanity and Contribution in trying to Help me. I Decided to use the Western Union Agency in Stanbic Bank Ghana to Transfer your Compensation Fund to you because that is the Fastest way of Receiving Money World Wide and i want to make sure the Money gets to you.

This COMPENSATION is Just to help you Increase your Business and also to Cover up all the Money you have Lost so far and you will also use part of the Money to help the Less Privileges and Widows around you for more Blessings from above.

And I advise you to Kindly Reconfirm your Full details to the Person you are to Contact in the Western Union Branch in GHANA for Clarification for Payment to be Released to you.

Kindly Send the Details Stated Below to them:

Full Names
Telephone
Fax Numbers
Contact Address
Occupation
Marital Status

Below is the Contact Information of the Person you are to Contact in the Western Union Branch in GHANA, for him to Educate you on how they will Transfer the $1 Million United State Dollars Bit by Bit to you.

CONTACT NAME: HON KOSOCO ALAT
POSITION: WESTERN UNION CHIEF ACCOUNTANT
MOBILE PHONE: +233-240 246 235
LAND LINE: +233-219 286 480
EMAIL: wumt.headquarter@gmail.com

Please Kindly Contact the Western Union with their Above Information, so that they will Educate you on how to Receive your Funds and when Contacting them, do tell them that the Funds were deposited by Master Jafet Simon Lagba, to be Transferred to you.

May GOD Bless you and Guide you on how to use you Compensation Funds of the $1 Million United State Dollars because you will not hear from me again and i will not reply your email because i am in a MISSIONARY SCHOOL and we are not Allow to use Phone or Email. Do contact the Western Union with the above Information.

Yours Faithfully And Son
Master Jafet Simon Lagba

PHONES: +233240246235
Original network provider* ScanCom Ltd (MTN)

+233219286480
Wayne

wumt.remitdeprt4@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:12 am

Recovery scam.

Good Day Beloved,

I am Master Jafet Simon Lagba, the young Refugee Boy from Ghana you Stood for as His Foreign Beneficiary Long Time ago and I know you might find it so Difficult to Remember me, though; it is indeed a very long time.

I take this Liberty to inform you that, the Previous Email I sent you Concerning a Transaction Worth of $45 Million United State Dollars, which I Contacted you to Stand for me as my Foreign Beneficiary and you Accepted to be which Lead to you Spending a Lot of Money for the Funds to get to you to Enable you Help me Come over and Stay with you But at the end Nothing Happen because of one Reason or the other from Unreliable Banks, Diplomats and Custom in your Country.

It is my Pleasure to Inform you that, I have succeeded in Getting the Funds Back from the Custom in your Country with the help of a GOD Fearing Citizen in your Country who live in NICARAGUA and He came to Ghana to Visit us in the Refugee Camp and when I Explain Everything to him, He told me he will help me and as I speak to you now he is the one that Helped me in Getting Back the funds which we have Transferred to his Account in NICARAGUA and I am Presently Staying with him here in NICARAGUA and I am also Attending One of the TOP SCHOOL Here in NICARAGUA.

I Never Forget All the Effort you Put as my Former Foreign Beneficiary Which lead to you losing a lot of your money in trying to help me, so with my sincere heart before the funds got here in NICARAGUA, I deposited the sum of $1 Million United State Dollars with the WESTERN UNION AGENCY in GHANA only in your Name as a COMPENSATION to your Dedication, Humanity and Contribution in trying to Help me. I Decided to use the Western Union Agency in Stanbic Bank Ghana to Transfer your Compensation Fund to you because that is the Fastest way of Receiving Money World Wide and i want to make sure the Money gets to you.

This COMPENSATION is Just to help you Increase your Business and also to Cover up all the Money you have Lost so far and you will also use part of the Money to help the Less Privileges and Widows around you for more Blessings from above.

And I advise you to Kindly Reconfirm your Full details to the Person you are to Contact in the Western Union Branch in GHANA for Clarification for Payment to be Released to you.

Kindly Send the Details Stated Below to them:

Full Names
Telephone
Fax Numbers
Contact Address
Occupation
Marital Status

Below is the Contact Information of the Person you are to Contact in the Western Union Branch in GHANA, for him to Educate you on how they will Transfer the $1 Million United State Dollars Bit by Bit to you.

CONTACT NAME: HON KOSOCO ALAT
POSITION: WESTERN UNION CHIEF ACCOUNTANT
MOBILE PHONE: +233-240 246 235
LAND LINE: +233-219 286 480
EMAIL: wumt.remitdeprt4@gmail.com

Please Kindly Contact the Western Union with their Above Information, so that they will Educate you on how to Receive your Funds and when Contacting them, do tell them that the Funds were deposited by Master Jafet Simon Lagba, to be Transferred to you.

May GOD Bless you and Guide you on how to use you Compensation Funds of the $1 Million United State Dollars because you will not hear from me again and i will not reply your email because i am in a MISSIONARY SCHOOL and we are not Allow to use Phone or Email. Do contact the Western Union with the above Information.

Yours Faithfully And Son
Master Jafet Simon Lagba

Header:

Return-Path: <rev.fatherkevinakujo@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2022 16:43:11 -0700
Message-ID: <CAOhDe8C2E0zF1W2xWg_8Kn0Q8+FLXLNQRnpcFdoG=VVJwuhFfw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Compensation Payment From me Master Jafet Simon Lagba
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.