Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

douglasjefferson2020@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

douglasjefferson2020@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:55 pm

TEL: +19152293676
People
DOUGLAS JEFFERSON <douglasjefferson2020@yahoo.com> Today at 10:07 AM
Message body
DOUGLAS JEFFERSON
SUPERVISOR UNITED NATIONS
FINANCIAL SUPERVISION
2201 C STREET NW
WASHINGTON D.C.20520,USA.

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

I AM DOUGLAS JEFFERSON, SUPERVISOR UNITED NATIONS FINANCIAL SERVICES, I HAVE BEEN MANDATED BY UNITED NATIONS DEPARTMENT ON INTERNATIONAL FUND TO CONFIRM IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED YOUR ASSIGNED COMPENSATION AWARD OF $2,500,000.00 AMONG THOSE PAID IN THE SECOND QUARTER PAYMENT SCHEDULE BETWEEN 1ST OF MAY TO 31ST
AUGUST 2015?

IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR PAYMENT,THEN FORWARD THE FOLLOWING DETAILS: YOUR FULL NAMES, YOUR FULL CONTACT ADDRESS, YOUR PRIVATE TELEPHONE/MOBILE NUMBERS,A VALID MEANS OF IDENTIFICATION AND YOUR CURRENT RECEIVING BANKING DETAILS TO SIR MOSES LAMBERT PAYMENT COORDINATOR EUROPEAN MONETARY GROUP, UNITED KINGDOM WITH HIS CONTACT INFORMATION BELOW:

NAME: SIR MOSES LAMBERT
EMAIL:moseslambert01@gmail.com
TELEPHONE NUMBER: + 447418469393

WARM REGARDS,
DOUGLAS JEFFERSON
SUPERVISOR UNITED NATIONS OFFICE
WASHINGTON DC.USA
TEL: +19152293676

Phones: +447418469393
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Isle of Man
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Manx Telecom Trading Limited

+19152293676
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location El Paso, TX
Original network provider* T-mobile Usa, Inc.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

dr.ojnnanna001@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:19 pm

Okwu Joseph Nnanna
People
Dr. Okwu Joseph Nnanna <dr.ojnnanna001@yahoo.com> Today at 4:09
Message body
From the desk of: Dr. Okwu Joseph Nnanna
Deputy Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria
Financial Systems Stability Directorate.
Reply this mail to this Email Address:okwujnnanna5050@gmail.com

Sir,

After our meeting with the senate committee on foreign payments two working days ago, it was agreed that your pending fund of $10.5 Million be paid immediately through one of the appointed commercial banks here. This decision was taken due to the recent fraudulent activities with the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).

Please reconfirm your personal information so that we submit your file for immediate release of your fund.

Sincerely

Dr. Okwu Joseph Nnanna
Financial Systems Stability Directorate
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

brincole123un@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:43 pm

MR.BRIAN COLE.

Brian Cole <brincole123un@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Sun, 28 Jun at 21:57

WORLD BANK AUDITOR
SIR/MADAM

YOU ARE TO RECEIVED A PART-PAYMENT OF FIVE MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS THROUGH ONE OF OUR CORRESPONDENCE BANKS OVERSEAS FOR MORE DIRECTIVES YOU ARE TO CONTACT MR. PAUL BUTLER WHO WILL GIVE YOU THE CONTACT OF THE BANK THAT WILL RELEASE THE APPROVED FUND TO YOU. HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS paul.butler79@yahoo.com FINALLY, WHEN CONTACTING MR PAUL BUTLER, MAKE REFERENCE TO THIS CODE 2020/ft/123/E. WITH THAT, HE WILL KNOW THAT THE INSTRUCTION CAME FROM US.

THANKS FOR YOUR COPERATION
MR.BRIAN COLE.
Wayne

Re: dr.ojnnanna001@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:04 pm

CONFIDENTIAL

Dr. Okwu Joseph Nnanna <okwujnnanna5050@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Tue, 11 Aug at 15:27

From the desk of Dr. Nnanna Okwu Joseph
Deputy Governor, Central Bank Of Nigeria

Dear,

I am the Deputy Governor Central Bank of Nigeria, after our meeting with the President/Senate office on foreign payments matters.

After going through your file, I found out some ugly reports which I decided not to let anybody know about it based on my interest in your matter, I will like to put it clear to you my findings in your file that the $28.7 Million which you have been going about for some years now does not belong to you. But the so-called officials that contacted you wanted to front you to see if they can use you to claim the funds in question, unfortunately they don’t know how to go about it because there are some documents which are supposed to be obtained to back up their claim, to show that your company/your names was registered with the Contract Award Committee Office as an approved contractor with the Federal Government of Nigeria.

You are going to sign 14 classified documents which will be coming from different offices of concern, also I am going to give to you the original contract number of the $28.7 Million of which the funds is going to be paid to you through the Petroleum Trust Funds Account [PTF].

Henceforth I want you to stop any further dealings if you truly want to receive your payment, this is because I will not want anyone to know my involvement because of my position in my country. You have to stop further communications with the Central Bank officials, IMF officials, United Nations officials, and any other official that may want to jeopardize my transferring the funds to you,even the office of the accountant-general.

As you know that you have been trying severally to receive your funds but all to no avail, they are only extorting money from you for one thing or the other that will never come of which I know that even if you spend Millions of Dollars you can never, I repeat you can never receive your funds.

Before I proceed with you any further, you will write a letter of promise stating that no one else will know about my findings in your file, and also you will state in the letter your readiness to part to me 20% of the funds once the funds is transferred into your account and also you will assure me that you will be willing to work with me because for us to have this funds transferred to your account the needed documents has to be secured to enable the senate committee on foreign payments matters sign for the release of your funds as i am going to include your name as one of the beneficiaries that will receive his funds through a special account (PTF). You will also send a copy of your identification to me such as your international traveling passport or your Drivers License, once I receive these items, I shall commence work immediately with the Attorney that will work on your behalf and all the 14 classified documents will be sent to you for your record purpose and perusal.

Looking forward for your urgent response

Regards,

Reply to me with this email address: d.okwujnnanna2020@outlook.com

Dr. Okwu Joseph Nnanna
Wayne

Re: brincole123un@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:07 pm

CONFIDENTIAL

Brian Cole <brincole123un@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Mon, 1 Mar at 17:06

For your security, we have disabled links in this email. If you believe it is safe to use, mark this message as not spam.

Dear,

I am the Deputy Governor Central Bank of Nigeria, after our meeting with the President/Senate office on foreign payments matters.

After going through your file, I found out some ugly reports which I decided not to let anybody know about it based on my interest in your matter, I will like to put it clear to you my findings in your file that the $28.7 Million which you have been going about for some years now does not belong to you. But the so-called officials that contacted you wanted to front you to see if they can use you to claim the funds in question, unfortunately they don’t know how to go about it because there are some documents which are supposed to be obtained to back up their claim, to show that your company/your names was registered with the Contract Award Committee Office as an approved contractor with the Federal Government of Nigeria.

You are going to sign 14 classified documents which will be coming from different offices of concern, also I am going to give to you the original contract number of the $28.7 Million of which the funds is going to be paid to you through the Petroleum Trust Funds Account [PTF].

Henceforth I want you to stop any further dealings if you truly want to receive your payment, this is because I will not want anyone to know my involvement because of my position in my country. You have to stop further communications with the Central Bank officials, IMF officials, United Nations officials, and any other official that may want to jeopardize my transferring the funds to you,even the office of the accountant-general.

As you know that you have been trying severally to receive your funds but all to no avail, they are only extorting money from you for one thing or the other that will never come of which I know that even if you spend Millions of Dollars you can never, I repeat you can never receive your funds.

Before I proceed with you any further, you will write a letter of promise stating that no one else will know about my findings in your file, and also you will state in the letter your readiness to part to me 20% of the funds once the funds is transferred into your account and also you will assure me that you will be willing to work with me because for us to have this funds transferred to your account the needed documents has to be secured to enable the senate committee on foreign payments matters sign for the release of your funds as i am going to include your name as one of the beneficiaries that will receive his funds through a special account (PTF). You will also send a copy of your identification to me such as your international traveling passport or your Drivers License, once I receive these items, I shall commence work immediately with the Attorney that will work on your behalf and all the 14 classified documents will be sent to you for your record purpose and perusal.

Regards,

Dr. Okwu Joseph Nnanna
Wayne

derickf5050@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:34 pm

From The Desk of Mohammed Mahmoud.

Derick Frazier <derickf5050@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Thu, 17 Jun at 10:21

Supreme Court of Nigeria
Three-Arms Zone
P.M.B. 308. Garki Abuja

This is to inform you that in the course of my investigation as director of payment verification/implementation committee I came across your name as unpaid fund beneficiary in the record of the central bank of Nigeria and other banks that are supposed to get your funds released to you. My committee was set up by the payment reconciliation committee to verify and scrutinize all outstanding debts owed to our foreign beneficiaries in accordance with the information received from the United States government and other countries over unpaid huge debts owed to Foreigners.

Having seen your file and my further questioning to the officials of the central of Nigeria bank and ministry of finance as to why your payment is still pending reveals the rot and corruption in the system. The bank officials told me that the reason why you haven't received your payment is due to your inability to pay for the required charges for transfer of funds to your account. When I asked them why they didn't deduct the said charges from your principal sum, I was given the flimsy excuse that you never authorized them to do so. When I put the question across to them if they ever advised you that such charges could be deducted from your principal fund,the answer I got was no. Now, if you do not tell this beneficiary that such charges could be deducted from his or her principal fund, how will he or she know that such options are available for such beneficiaries.

From my investigation I discovered that these bank officials deliberately refused to let the charges be deducted from your principal fund because they want your fund to remain trapped in the bank, while they continue to extort money from beneficiaries under some flimsy excuse. You do not need to pay any money to any official, all you are required to do is swear to an affidavit at the federal high court of Nigeria, authorizing the bank to deduct all charges from your principal fund and transfer the balance of funds after deduction to your bank account. If you have spent any money in the past in your quest for payment, kindly let me know so that I can follow this up. You can reach me on my phone or email for a directive on how you can get the deduction done as soon as possible and get your payment also.

Yours sincerely,

Mohammed Mahmoud.
ATTORNEY GENERAL FEDERAL
REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

Reply to this email address: mohammedmahmoud456@protonmail.com
Wayne

Re: douglasjefferson2020@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:04 pm

CONFIDENTIAL

MOSES LAMBERT <moseslambert01@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Mon, 26 Jul at 14:39

For your security, we have disabled links in this email. If you believe it is safe to use, mark this message as not spam.

Dear,

Regards,

Dr. Okwu Joseph Nnanna
Wayne

mrwilliamliang5050@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:52 pm

CONFIDENTIAL

William Liang <mrwilliamliang5050@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Mon, 2 Aug at 12:00

Dear,

Regards,

Dr. Okwu Joseph Nnanna
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:07 pm

Investment Partnership Proposal

William Liang <mrwilliamliang5050@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Tue, 30 Nov at 13:37

Dear Sir,

I am contacting you because we am seeking for a professional with whom
we can be involved in partnership overseas, who also has the ability
to manage an investment portfolio in your country. I am representing a
group of prospective investors from China.

The proposed investment profile will be large in volume and scale, but
because of the restrictive employment regulations in China, I cannot
do this while under state employment, hence this proposal.

My primary preference is for someone from your country with your
professional background, hence this proposal to you. I like to know if
you are disposed to that kind of engagement, so that we may open
further conversation along that line and provide you additional
details.

The civil service and employment regulations here prohibit me from
getting involved in private oversea business, while under government
or corporate employment, hence this proposal to you, in view of your
impressive profile.

If you indicate interest, I can send you my ID'S, so you can have a
better knowledge of who you are dealing with, and I can communicate
further details of the proposal to you. Reply me via this Email
Address: cheungguang11111@aol.com

I look forward to your response if this appeals to you.

Regard,

Cheung Guang
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:05 pm

Dr. Okwu Joseph Nnanna <okwujnnanna5050@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Mon, 31 Jan at 11:15

Supreme Court of Nigeria
Three-Arms Zone
P.M.B. 308. Garki Abuja

This is to inform you that in the course of my investigation as
director of payment verification/implementation committee I came
across your name as unpaid fund beneficiary in the record of the
central bank of Nigeria and other banks that are supposed to get your
funds released to you. My committee was set up by the payment
reconciliation committee to verify and scrutinize all outstanding
debts owed to our foreign beneficiaries in accordance with the
information received from the United States government and other
countries over unpaid huge debts owed to Foreigners.

Having seen your file and my further questioning to the officials of
the central of Nigeria bank and ministry of finance as to why your
payment is still pending reveals the rot and corruption in the system.
The bank officials told me that the reason why you haven't received
your payment is due to your inability to pay for the required charges
for transfer of funds to your account. When I asked them why they
didn't deduct the said charges from your principal sum, I was given
the flimsy excuse that you never authorized them to do so. When I put
the question across to them if they ever advised you that such charges
could be deducted from your principal fund,the answer I got was no.
Now, if you do not tell this beneficiary that such charges could be
deducted from his or her principal fund, how will he or she know that
such options are available for such beneficiaries.

From my investigation I discovered that these bank officials
deliberately refused to let the charges be deducted from your
principal fund because they want your fund to remain trapped in the
bank, while they continue to extort money from beneficiaries under
some flimsy excuse. You do not need to pay any money to any official,
all you are required to do is to swear an affidavit at the federal
high court of Nigeria, authorizing the bank to deduct all charges
from your principal fund and transfer the balance of funds after
deduction to your bank account. If you have spent any money in the
past in your quest for payment, kindly let me know so that I can
follow this up. You can reach me on my phone or email for a directive
on how you can get the deduction done as soon as possible and get your
payment also.

Yours sincerely,

Mohammed Mahmoud.
ATTORNEY GENERAL FEDERAL
REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

Reply to this email address: mohammedmahmoud456@protonmail.com
Wayne

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.