Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jansjjenton@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

jansjjenton@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:51 pm

Good day !

Ms. Grace Egobia <jansjjenton@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Mon, 2 Aug at 11:45

Dear Uncle,
I am Miss Grace Egobia from the Republic of Ghana. I am contacting you because I need your assistance for the continuation of my studies in your country. I am the only adopted daughter of my late parents Mr Richard Egobia but my father died in the hospital in February 2020 after a brief illness as a result of being poisoned from the result of autopsy but my mother died when i was 3 years old and since my mothers death my father took very good care of me and never remarried.My father has the largest cocoa company in Ghana but after his death his family brothers took over my fathers house his company and drove me out of the house saying that i am not their blood but an adopted child. I cried and pleaded to them but they decided to be wicked on me. Luckily for me my father made a bank fixed deposit of 1.5 Million and wrote his WILL on my name and before he died he secretly disclosed to me where he kept the claiming documents and i have these documents with me now but his family brothers planned to change the WILL but it was difficult for them due to they were unable to produce the claiming documents. And they are threatening to kill me if I dont release the documents to them but I ran and presentlyI am in a hideout at this moment. All I am seeking is your assistant to stand as my guardian to retrieve the money and relocate me to your country. I am 17 years old and can not handle this matter alone.Please i will like you to reply me so that i will tell you more about this we need to be fast so that this money will be transferred to your account and you will get me invitation letter to come down to your country to continue my education there i have finished secondary school and desire to enter into the university. I am waiting for your urgent reply and I will give you a call if you give me your phone numberWhatSapp number. Thank you for your kind attention and concern. God bless you.
Yours Faithfully
Miss Grace Egobia
Email: missgraceegobia@hotmail.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.