Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

peter.goodluc@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

peter.goodluc@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:48 pm

RE: PAYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Peter Goodluck <peter.goodluc@gmail.com>
Reply-To: petergoodluck758@gmail.com

Bcc:

Thu, 29 Jul at 11:24

Your outstanding contract/inheritance payment has once again received the attention of the Office of the Presidency on foreign financial matters and also in line with the meeting held between the Office of the Presidency on foreign financial matters and the Federal Executive Council, I write to officially inform you that your contract/inheritance payment have been approved for immediate release to you.

You are required to send any form of your identification either your international passport or driver’s card and as well as your contact telephone number to the undersigned handling the payment exercise on behalf of the Federal Government of Nigeria. May I also remind you that according to the instruction passed, it was decided that all outstanding payments should be released without any further delays and any unclaimed funds should be deposited to the National Treasury and never to be revisited.

Please also confirm the below bank account details as stated in your payment file for your payment if it is valid to receive your payment.

The Provident Bank
One East Fourth Street
Cincinnati, Ohio USA
ABA NO.: 042000424
SWIFT CODE: PRBKUS33
Beneficiary: Johnson Mortgage Services, Inc.
Account No.: 4001-137

Also be informed that payment can also be made via online bank transfer and certified bank draft.

Regards,
Mr. Peter Goodluck
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.