Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

capgregt@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

capgregt@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:30 pm

Dearly Beloved In Christ

Mrs. Cristina Bonett <capgregt@hotmail.com>

Wed, 28 Jul at 22:51

Hello,
I know it will be a great surprise reading from me today but consider this a divine intervention. My name is Mrs. Cristina Bonett, a widow from Malta. I am presently writing you from my sickbed because i have been fighting cancer and the doctor says i have a few weeks left.

I want to entrust my money to your care for charity purposes and crave your indulgence as a concerned individual to help use my money for charity and also assist the poor with less privileged in the society as I'm not always online due to my health and my late husband's brother wants me dead so that he will claim all my late husband and i worked for.

I will tell you more about myself and what you need to do with the money once you receive it. Give me your word that you will not betray my trust so that i furnish you with more details about the Charity Funds. Please reply now as my health is pretty bad, it’s urgent and very important you keep this email confidential.

Have a blessed day and do not forget to pray for me.

Mrs. Cristina Bonett.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.