Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrjamesnewtonprivate@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

peterderrickesq1@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:11 pm

Dear

Thank you very much for your understanding and please send the money by western union or money gram or Ria money transfer to:

Name: S. R..
Address: Lome Togo.

The payment by western union or any the payment option above is faster, it will collected same day but if you prefer to pay by bank transfer, he gave me an account belonging to a money agent who will take a little commision from the payment, so if you want to pay through the money agent which means you will add $30 to $410 which means you $440 to this bank account below:

BANK OF AYUDHYA PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED
1222 RAMA III ROAD, BANG PHONGPHANG, YAN NAWA, BANGKOK 10120 THAILAND.
SWIFT CODE: AYUDTHBK
ACCOUNT NAME: K. K.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 449166XXXX
KHWAENG NONG BON, KHET PRAWET BANGKOK 10250 THAILAND.

Please make the payment immediately and send me the slip of the swift transfer so that Mr S. R. will use it to collect the money from the agent and then go ahead to obtain your tax certificate. But if you pay through the western union RIA money transfer, pay $410 and send payment details.
Thanks for your usual cooperation while I wait for your urgent response.
Peter Derrick Esq.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:10 pm

Dear
I am in receipt of your message with thanks. Sir I am waiting for you to sent me the Swift payment slip from your bank.
Thanks.
Peter Derrick Esq.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:26 pm

Dear
Thanks for your mail and please here is another account details my friend sent to me for you to send the money:

EKOBANK TOGO
20 AVENUE SYLVANUS OLYMPIO, LOME BP: 3302
ACCOUNT NAME: A. E. M.
ACCOUNT NO: 140063089001
IBAN: TG53TG055017031400630890XXXX
SWIFT CODE: ECOCTGTG.
Make the payment and send me evidence of payment or payment slip. But if there is any way you can send the money by western union or RIA money transfer to him, it will be much appreciated because it will save time. Whichever way you choose, be fast about it and send me the payment details to be forwarded to my friend. If you can send by RIA or Money gram money transfer, send it to: Name: S. R.
Address: Lome. B.P. 14053. Lome Togo.
I awaits your swift reply.
Thanks for your usual cooperation.
Peter Derrick Esq.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:37 pm

Dear
Thanks for your acknowledgement and also for your cooperation and understanding.
Will be waiting for the payment slip sir.
Peter Derrick Esq.

Dear
I write to find out if you are fine sir, I hope no problem? I have been wondering why I have not heard from you as promised.
Still waiting for your payment details.
Thanks and remain blessed.
Peter Derrick Esq.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:55 pm

My Dear Humble Client,

I write to formally announce to you that your payment plans will soon be deactivated by the Rogers bank of Canada because of our inability to submit the necessary documents/details requested by the bank to start processing your payment. The bank has given me five working days to give them an update or have the transaction procedure deactivated without further delay.

So in this direction I want to ask you if you wish to continue the transaction or not? I will like you to pull out if you know you can not continue, this is my candid advice and gentlemanly word of honour. And again I do not intend to waste my time on this because of your continuous refusal to respond to my mails concerning how to procure your three years tax clearance certificate which is one of the prerequisite to processing your payment.

Since you have refused to follow my advice, I plead with you to obtain the three years tax clearance in your name or company's name from your Country and send it to me within Four working days or forfeit the opportunity of having the inheritance processed.
I anxiously await your swift response.
Thanks and have a great day.
Peter Derrick Esq.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jamesnewtonprivate@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:21 pm

Dear Respectfully ,
I write to ask you to please feel free and tell me your mind rather than keeping me in suspense, are you still interested in standing in for the inheritance deal? If yes you must show seriousness and concern, you have not been giving the transaction a positive attention, you should understand that we are talking of millions of dollars business.
From the onset I told you the truth and now that your tax clearance is the only document requested from you which you do not have according to you, is it not your responsibility to obtain your tax clearance and submit to the bank, I have tried to convince my boss Mr. Williams to assist in getting the tax clearance for you, he refused saying it is your obligation and more also what is being asked from you to procure the tax clearance certificate is a token compared to what he has given out to get other documents to back up the payment process.
Since I am the person that brought you into this business, it is my duty to advise you where necessary, please my dear I will plead with you to go back to the fiduciary agent Mr. Peter Derrick, to assist you get the IMF TAX CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE, which is an alternative to a waiver, we are wasting much time, by now we suppose to have gone far in getting the payment processed. Please my dear do me this favor and let us forge ahead and get this transaction to its successful conclusive end,
I would like you to come back to me as soon as possible.
Thanks and God bless you.
James Newton.

Header:

Return-Path: <jamesnewtonprivate@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2021 21:32:21 +0100
Message-ID: <CAOLQfHfZjwE6VaJ5bPAA+-YR3n=wbepdFgYZnPSyd1i4-xGwdA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: The way forward.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:46 pm

Dear
Good day to you and how are you doing? I hope you are kicking very fine. It's pretty long since we last communicated, though I did not intentionally keep quiet, rather I have had a tough time with the Rogers bank of Canada concerning your funds with them.
You will be glad to hear that they intended to confiscate the funds but I did not give my expected report to allow them do that and I have to appeal on your behalf for the continuation of the process and right now there is a though debate between me and the bank, they are saying you have written to hands off from the claim and I said it is not true.
So right now they want me to forward to them a recent communication from you to me asking for an update on your payment process with the Rogers bank of Canada, hence my writing you now and I want you to respond immediately asking for an update and showing keen interest to continue with the process of payment.
I want to promise you that if there are any costs involved, I will see to it by bringing a friend to settle them on your behalf. So let us keep going by a return mail from you.
Waiting patiently to hear from you.
Thanks and remain blessed.
Peter Derrick Esq.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

david.rogers@rogersbk.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:51 pm

Out of the blue;

ATTENTION OF: BARRISTER PETER DERRICK ESQ.

Sir,

OUR INTENTION TO DISCONTINUE THE PAYMENT PROCESS/CANCELLATION OF XXXXXX PAYMENT PROCESS.

We write to notify you that going by our approval payment notification to your client the aforementioned inheritance claimant who has failed woefully to honor our invitation to sign the release order document of the processed payment and thereby breaching the condition/guideline set aside as prerequisite to releasing the inheritance funds into your client's nominated bank account.

By this his singular action and attitude towards response to our official mails, the bank has decided to cancel the payment process in ten (10) working days time if your client fails to state clearly cogent reasons for his failure to come to the bank for the purpose of signing the release order document, his reasons are subject to verification. This grace of 10 working days to explain the circumstances leading to his failure to adhere to our approval notice cum instruction starts from today being January 5th, 2022. Being the actual date of dispatch of this final notice.

Please be guided accordingly.

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation.

Yours in active service,
David Rogers.

Header:

Delivered-To:
Received: by 2002:a05:6a11:5281:0:0:0:0 with SMTP id qe1csp1193142pxb;
Wed, 5 Jan 2022 20:53:54 -0800 (PST)
X-Google-Smtp-Source: ABdhPJzUtdb57ckRseD61j+pB85zdNjuzY5GvjQ22XCREFYCg7jOY+KovqGU+gRmpwvLOQMC0TnO
X-Received: by 2002:a9d:433:: with SMTP id 48mr41552275otc.360.1641444834750;
Wed, 05 Jan 2022 20:53:54 -0800 (PST)
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1641444834; cv=none;
d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
b=VvcWLPrKlTfYGzPzE/CfeFCIiuR2FyM9l/NapA96zuBUATt4I5BVd744wiAvaNqFWg
4Dp61/ZWDm/ssHO5MyHABmbn0WYUQHQfm2/bqMFJ00KxtLFqB66mvuGORkxUirGF4alP
S1tfOx5oeBHp5JxfgE1U8mtlZb7agAEqTD3hXKBKOoZ3pUhnCv02RE63Fnn2q4zU4BmQ
ATc5IHLqMJzz4QwKps4nv/sWAgHGQPjjz+QIzv6xWDvH/MEwy1DT722RBPXH1nJfpt5Q
s/5jeQlCmMj9MisSm6wkC9xOzIH25sYdTG9RJksafYJ1IoV8RXA4BiBEvWmpMIzAPShl
LP9g==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
h=message-id:user-agent:subject:to:from:date:mime-version
:dkim-signature;
bh=eyrzML7i3CmFcKMzw9QO6xd3eR5vaAi5Wt1Lh8OfadU=;
b=NdF1ELGYYMrgOxPJzydXSX6w76hpkTgbcOL0+KMmI2K9y9p5CY28oVK9Y73IHZx47g
cijUaxJy0LFvrWXp3htdeAmHhU8XwjTQGPe6qvwoN9A+mAYbOg8FW3/FEwnWBoqqjzcP
p3TItEBiXg9qplOdxmo4vQIkwisnYV6HAr/9tEDe2HcvaGYa8E0X9oMxD5zVoC0jePb5
sQbZeJ/+duwU7TVLK4vqry+OAgdFYJ9h0/PQNC0w9y2M7nlBYOV3P49b7SXs3PcTnlpO
y/etkMvKngr4GqM9pOBjaHiIbfJoVYq7s5sRj9v7CmjyIKfeKCk+CAiY+KQRkOdMDjjw
Xcjg==
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@rogersbk.com header.s=20181008 header.b=Dreg3xue;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of david.rogers@rogersbk.com designates 208.91.199.215 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=david.rogers@rogersbk.com
Return-Path: <david.rogers@rogersbk.com>
Received: from us2-ob4-6.mailhostbox.com (us2-ob4-6.mailhostbox.com. [208.91.199.215])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id f7si512687otc.21.2022.01.05.20.53.54
for < >
(version=TLS1 cipher=AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
Wed, 05 Jan 2022 20:53:54 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of david.rogers@rogersbk.com designates 208.91.199.215 as permitted sender) client-ip=208.91.199.215;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@rogersbk.com header.s=20181008 header.b=Dreg3xue;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of david.rogers@rogersbk.com designates 208.91.199.215 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=david.rogers@rogersbk.com
Received: from localhost (unknown [10.86.224.108]) (Authenticated sender: david.rogers@rogersbk.com) by us2.outbound.mailhostbox.com (Postfix) with ESMTPA id 346ED1D64A4 for < >; Thu,
6 Jan 2022 04:53:54 +0000 (GMT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rogersbk.com; s=20181008; t=1641444834; bh=eyrzML7i3CmFcKMzw9QO6xd3eR5vaAi5Wt1Lh8OfadU=; h=Date:From:To:Subject; b=Dreg3xueWJGse9mW8+sN33bnT2niMnu1hSyZmRntzoEca7+Fh3OTNZuyUCHKSaltY
E0bQEz/3cqZ6qreq6Q8z9xGo0wWwwoN4HSOLtTOtMpsywvwBl5YUFbVoB9NHM6PqyH
e1ZiHkxi52T77sAjlN/cK1yEvLZsXz4YIjqEosMI=
MIME-Version: 1.0
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2022 06:53:54 +0200
To:
Subject: Re: Final Notice.
User-Agent: Roundcube Webmail/1.4.8
Message-ID: <89a676bc43599000b36285a4b4d34018@rogersbk.com>
X-Sender: david.rogers@rogersbk.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="=_7bb98b769bbcba6968954a6954bd87d4"
X-CMAE-Score: 0
X-CMAE-Analysis: v=2.4 cv=f50ruM+M c=1 sm=1 tr=0 ts=61d675e2 a=tP37S3kziUTlsvf/OIMBJg==:117 a=P54iGtRqCB33ia1yHlcA:9 a=CjuIK1q_8ugA:10 a=ISnOGv14tt-DrK1KR9YA:9 a=lZkwWYJrXqrLpYjF:21 a=_W_S_7VecoQA:10 a=QEXdDO2ut3YA:10

--=_7bb98b769bbcba6968954a6954bd87d4
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Orig IP: 208.91.199.215 | Orig ISP: Public-domain-registry | City: n/a | Country: United States
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:56 pm

Dear
Happy new year to you and how are you generally? Hope you are safe and fine. First of all I am Mr Peter Derrick Esq in case you have forgotten about me, your fiduciary agent assigned to you by the Rogers bank of Canada, the bank that is processing your inheritance funds of $25,000,000.00 from your Late cousin Late Dr Mrs Rita Hernandez.

I received a letter from the bank yesterday notifying me of their intention to cancel the claim and I am very sure they copied you with the same letter they sent to me. If yes you did receive the letter, I want to know from you if you are still interested in pursuing the inheritance? I have to ask you this question because the first mail I sent to you if you can still recollect,you told me to hold on and allow you to gather some money for the documentations, I mean documents to back you up for the claim,I did not worry to bother you and waited but you never came back to me in writing but the bank kept mailing me concerning the documents with which to process your inheritance with them. After so many emails from them, I pleaded with the bank to go ahead with the processing of the payment, that I will provide the documents before paying out. And I believe they are equally writing to you as they are writing to me in the past but you never cared to come back to me for advice on the way forward.
As your fiduciary agent, I am supposed to protect your interest fully and as such you must be fair to me by telling me the truth. Please I need to hear from you urgently so that we can put our heads together and know what to tell the Rogers bank of Canada.
I Awaits your response.
Thanks and once again happy new year.
Peter Derrick Esq.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

david.rogers@rogersbk.com peterderrickesq1@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:20 pm

Dear

If you have not received any response/message from Barrister Derrick your fiduciary agent who prepared the affidavit and the application to us on your behalf to process the payment, then you want to still say you have not been receiving messages from us here at ROGERS BANK OF CANADA?

Please we want to hear from you urgently.

Thanks.

David Rogers.

Dear
I got your message, you sound so funny my friend, you really mean I was playing a joke with you? Well now that the bank has finally woken you up, I will write them and to ascertain exactly what and what documents they need to finalize the payment process because according to their last mail to me, they need proof of funds duly notarized. I do not want to have issues with you again, when I get an answer from the bank, then I will revert to you with actual cost involved and an account where to pay it.
Thanks.
Peter Derrick Esq.
Whatsapp Number +44 745 203 0813.

Phone: +447452030813
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Isle of Man
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Manx Telecom Trading Limited
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.