Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrpeterwillson2@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mj067408@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 09, 2023 4:49 pm

Recovery / Non-delivery Scam:

How are you doing today? please read my message urgently and get back to me for more details okay.

From DHL Express Shipping in New York,22 E 45th St, New York, NY 10017 USA.

Dear Beneficiary:

This is a DHL Delivery service company officer,I wish to officially inform you that we received a package containing an ATM CARD with your name valued at $10.5 million USD to be delivered to your residential address.. It was brought to our notice yesterday morning from the International Monetary Fund Department (IMF). Kindly reconfirm the below information properly to avoid any mistakes during delivery.

Full names....

Delivery home address ....

Office phone number .....

Personal phone number :....

Occupation.....

Nearest Airport.....

Email:....

A copy of your I’d card/driven license:..

We will register your package and send you the tracking number to enable you to monitor the arrival of your ATM CARD, Also for safety delivery of your package as soon as you reconfirm the required information needed for safety delivery of your package to your residential address. Also be apprised that all the USA Financial agencies have confirmed the genuineness of this package.

Also here’s the tracking number for someone whom I delivered his ATM CARD on November 09,2020, here is the beneficiary package tracking number 4890820023, you can track it on DHL Website to know if I am telling you the truth or not.

Tracking number: 4890820023

I WILL FULFILL MY OBLIGATIONS TO DELIVER YOUR ATM CARD TO YOUR HOME ADDRESS AS SOON AS YOU FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS.

Dhl Delivery service company officer
This transaction will cost you only $250
And it will be paid through Google play gift card

Header:

Received: from 10.217.150.203
Return-Path: <mj067408@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.208.45]
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2023 08:21:19 -0700
Message-ID: <CAEODJOMBL+EVp2A26DBR3DVFSihe-xU_UV+wrMyf8t7rtBy=9Q@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: From DHL Express Shipping in New York,22 E 45th St, New York, NY
10017 USA.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

davidkevin2088@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 24, 2023 2:17 pm

Recovery Scam:

THIS IS LAST ORDER FROM IMF COMPANY.

Attention Beneficiary, this is to bring to your notice that international monetary funds (imf) has finalized all the investigation carried out regarding your funds .

During the investigation,we noticed that your funds has been in federal reserve bank (FRB) for 1 years . You had suffered a lot to get this fund, but internet fraudsters keep on scamming which made you to lose your trust and alot of thousands of dollars.

Get back to me as soon a possible for more information about your fund and the right office with your fund.

How do you wish to receive this fund,

ATM card delivery fee: $55

Cash Delivery fee :$75

Bank Transfer fee:$50

You are to choose a way you want to receive your fund and reply back to me along with your full address

MR. DAVID KEVIN
I'm (FROM IMF OFFICE)

Header:

Received: from 10.217.137.14
Return-Path: <mj067408@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.218.50]
Reply-To: davidkevin2088@yahoo.com
From: THIS IS LAST ORDER FROM IMF COMPANY <mj067408@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2023 01:09:39 -0700
Message-ID: <CAEODJONhArdR=1iiQc85KBrvzVUTVCne++8o-N7aHonWbMaODA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: THIS IS LAST ORDER FROM IMF COMPANY.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.