Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

emrexcourierltd@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:29 pm

Your part payment of $5.5milion dollars only

Mr. Frank Weather <emrexcourierltd@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Sun, 4 Jul at 11:00

Attention: Sir,

Following the outcome of the Board Meeting held on Thursday, 10th June 2021, a part payment of the sum of $5.5milion has been approved and shall be released to you at no cost. Therefore , you are not expected to incur any form of expenses until your fund gets into your custody.

Due to my position in the office, my reputation is my priority, therefore I do not ask for percentage , but any token as a reward from you would be appreciated at the end of the transaction.

You are advised to reconfirm your details including bank co-ordinates. Please reply to this email address for the security of this transaction: Frank.weather@outlook.com

Yours sincerely,
Mr. Frank Weather.
Accountant General Of
Federation(-Anti Fraud Unit)
NDIC Building (1st Floor)
Plot 447/448 Constitution Avenue
Central Business District
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: emrexcourierltd@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:11 am

COMPENSATION PAYMENT

James Matus Melvis <emrexcourierltd@gmail.com>
Reply-To: jamesmatusmelvis1954@gmail.com

Bcc:

Tue, 25 Jan at 17:35

Attention: Beneficiary,

COMPENSATION PAYMENT

Please be informed that your long-awaited compensation funds payment, Eight Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars( $8.5M Dollars only) has finally been approved but it has also been brought to our notice that a gentleman, named Mr Micheal Laton has just forwarded new bank coordinates, claiming that, he is your next of kin and that you are dead. Now, here comes the big question:

Did you authorize the above-mentioned person to claim your funds? Are you truly dead or alive? Is Michael Laton your next of kin? If not, kindly reconfirm this information and get back to us with the below information for verification as the wire will be done within 48 hours of this notice:

Here is the information he submitted for the transfer of your fund.

THE INFORMATION IS STATED BELOW:
Charter One Bank,
1 Citizens Dr. Riverside, RI 02915 USA
Savings Account Number 454492 1083
Swift Code CTZIUS33
Routing Number 241070 417
Account Name: Mr Michael Laton

Please, to avoid had I know, I was not told or I was ignorant, do re-confirm to this office, as a matter of urgency if this man is truly authorized by you as the federal finance dept. or our bank/my office will not be held responsible for paying into the wrong account. The branch manager, our board of directors and the committee on foreign fund payment have approved and accredited our reputable banks with the office of the director, international remittance director foreign affairs, to handle and transfer all foreign funds this last stage payment schedule of the year 2021.

However, we shall proceed with the transfer if we do not hear from you within the next 4 working days from today, this fund will be transferred to the said account details.
Meanwhile, you are advised to get back to this office immediately with your below requested details to enable us to have your correct details to wire your fund.
Your name:
Current home address:
Telephone Number:

This fund will be remitted into your bank account through any other fund remittance method you may choose within 48 hrs, as soon as you confirm to this office.

We await your urgent response so that we can proceed with your payment. Reply for more details to this email for the security of this transaction: jamesmatusmelvis1954@gmail.com

Yours faithfully,
Mr James Matus Melvis
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 30, 2022 8:59 pm

Attention: Sir,

Following the outcome of the Board Meeting held on Thursday, 25th May 2022, a part payment of the sum of $5.5milion has been approved and shall be released to you at no cost. Therefore , you are not expected to incur any form of expenses until your fund gets into your custody.

Due to my position in the office, my reputation is my priority, therefore I do not ask for percentage , but any token as a reward from you would be appreciated at the end of the transaction.

You are advised to reconfirm your details including bank co-ordinates. Please reply to this email address for the security of this transaction: debtsettlementorg@outlook.com

Yours sincerely,
Mr Davison Smith
Accountant General Of
Federation(-Anti Fraud Unit)
NDIC Building (1st Floor)
Plot 447/448 Constitution Avenue
Central Business District

Header:

Return-Path: <emrexcourierltd@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Reply-To: debtsettlementorg@outlook.com
Date: Mon, 30 May 2022 19:00:38 +0100
Message-ID: <CAOUxhtOiq8NORwB2CxtGvyaCu1eXmSk9VnoKGRXk-ugaDK0wmw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Your part payment $5.5milion has been approved
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.