Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

oliviarcia@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

oliviarcia@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:07 pm

Dearest One,
What are you really saying? You need to make things easier for others, encourage strategic thinking, innovation, and action. I totally believe you and your word but there is also a dark side to transparency to ask if you're a fraud person by thinking such?Listen I trust you with full confidence that you need to communicate effectively. I've already provided the necessary information for you to communicate for the process. Be an open book and include suggestions for areas of improvement. I do not need any illegal ideas or suggestions please.
Establishes your reliability and trustworthiness and improves relationships to information that matters. Don't keep responsibilities and job functions a secret? Establish open communication channels with MR MARK being so clear that objects can be seen and making relevant information readily available for them is an important way of improving transparency for purpose of the project that has business authenticity your bank has to verify first, and feel your brand's human side will enable benefits to be realized, better communication channels with MR MARK, promotes creativity, teamwork, and loyalty that will leads to you on a better decisions and solutions toward the project you have a responsibility and need to develop to succeed in your roles and prepare for future with it. Transparency can improve the ability to solve problems and make better decisions. With openness and honesty to keep information freely, and open communication of the best qualities in you also service quality can be improved so that you should not mistake the information we discussed about and feel more connected.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

oliviarcia@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:59 pm

Hello My Dear,
This is not funny at all the feeling that you are hiding. I’m sorry and I hope you will find happiness and get back to real discussion with MR MARK. What's stopping you from helping yourself? I tried to fix everything. I believe that once you communicate with him and it will resolve amicably to work out fine, I know it’s hard to trust, Whatever is going on in your life sounds really tough. Ok thanks, does it help with your anger then.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

DeillieMarkDiplomat@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:56 pm

DEAR SIR,
THE TRUTH IS I BELIEVE IT IS POSSIBLE TO ACHIEVE SMOOTHLY TO YOU. YOU CAN ACHIEVE ALL PROJECT BY KEEPING THINGS TRANSPARENT, BOTH WORD, DEADLINE AND ACTION IN GOOD REPUTATION WORKING TO FINISH IT.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

oliviarcia@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:09 pm

Hello Dearest,
I previously went out praying for the strength to endure a difficult time,, It's possible right this very minute you're walking through real life that will help find solutions to life's road, which is smooth and flows like water, sorry I couldn't resist. As I've reconnected with all of your teachings, and I guess with wisdom, they seem more real to me today than ever before, and that speaks volumes but this one is special because I feel so strong in my heart. How do you look at life? What does it mean to have a full life? You've to experience the full spectrum, not just the fantasy of an eternal spring. If you develop your inner being and you've a strong root from which you function, then your life can be moving around you in a spiral of ups and downs. If you can develop and feel centered, then you can handle whatever comes your way without toppling over. If you feel like you have to force something in order to make it happen, it can be exhausting.
Every circumstance of every man’s life is the result of a definite cause, but mode and control are yours. Circumstances can be thrust upon you, but you've the ability to control how you react to those circumstances and how you move forward. Cultivating faith will help you navigate through life’s difficulties much more than physical strength. Life is not meant to be hard or something to fight against but many of us are stuck in a story about how hard our life is. This negative mindset creates so much of the difficulty in our lives. Don’t be complacent in the living of your life, the knowledge and understanding of who you are, when you encounter difficulties in life you can easily navigate them. Don’t pray for an easy or a hard life, live by being present, live in the moment, and be an active participant in your life without judgment about what your life is, or isn’t. Develop yourself as a human being so that you can flow through the obstacles as they come.
The point of life is to fully feel and experience all the variety that our human experience offers. All the ups and downs. It’s about inviting all of the experiences, including the challenges and catastrophes, because every experience has a lesson in it. Accept the responsibility for who we really are and accept the real occurrences that happen in a real life that you're actively engaged to finish this transaction. Most of our prisons are in our own minds and you have to decide you want freedom from those thoughts before you can move forward. Be present, fully alive, and engaged in the process by communicating and cooperating with the effort of MR MARK. Develop a strong sense of self, you have to keep the mind on the positive and be in the flow to be thankful.
We live life and it is real. It is not easy and that is why we pray. God will richly bless, protect you always and be with us always with His love. May God help you continue such commendable work, collaboration, and commitment in all that you do. The promise is actually to proceed with the effort of MR MARK and to ensure that those requirements needed in accordance with the work that will help, in order to receive completion achievable communication with him for procedures, and expectations described for completion. I have put all my trust and confidence in you that God has blessed you properly and be more joyful.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

oliviarcia@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:17 pm

Hello Honey,
With much respect and admiration to you for taking on this normal business transaction, the requirement to ensure the availability information for all legal entities and arrangements is important that you should work under good procedures contained in the standard arrangements and bank account.
I will be excited to hear of your success. Save this transaction because we went through some tough times, but you've persevered. You fought the worst, so, there is no challenge out there that you cannot win over. I've been praying for you seriously, watching and wishing you all the best as you live out your truths while supporting in finishing this transaction in such a unique time for all success in your future enjoying life. Please remember to move forward to keeping in touch with MR MARK on this excellent accomplishment, the past year has presented many unique challenges. Stop promoting fear and discrimination is totally unacceptable. So, how do you exactly expect MR MARK to cooperate with you?
I want you to know in life every human are to think good, think negative also, It is beyond me, Knowledgeable person that you are, go on with open heart to understand that every good thing in life must undergo a hard time to achieved success and nothing in this world is easy to achieved, also anything that will get better in life must also go true hard procedure to achieved success, every step must have a procedure to accomplished their goal, some time questions are to be ask to clear your doubt. Despite it all, you have all persevered and proven yourselves through hard work, dedication to your own support.
Remember that there is always an opportunity you will achieve successful completion of this transaction I am 100% sure to show I care for success, compassion and attention that is needed from you the most to got it back for easier communication with MR MARK what required on this remarkable achievement be able to work diligently through some difficult times and and satisfaction in your next chapter by achieved your best in this transaction and your passion reignite as you enter this new phase of your life for continued future success to finish this transaction, please try the best you can with you love and blessings for each of us.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: oliviarcia@gmail.com

Unread postby Wendy82 » Sun Jan 16, 2022 6:26 am

date: Jan 15, 2022, 6:45 PM
subject: I'M SORRY,BECOME MORE UNDERSTANDING THE TRANSACTION ARE VERY AUTHENTIC
mailed-by: gmail.com

Honey,
I feel so lonely. I’m missing the nice words while responding to me. We met plenty of setbacks, bad times, and challenges. Yet, we never give up and never allow those to rotten our relationship. Only your forgiveness can plug the holes in my heart. I’m sorry my dear friend, I never lost my unconditional love for you. I also suffer from the pain of misunderstanding. A handsome, stunning, and loving man can never be mad at me. I hope we can be back in normal mode because I miss you now. You fill me with all the unconditional love and care. I promise to become the best person that you can be proud of.
How are you doing and your health? How things are moving on your side with your daily activities? I hope you are in good health and doing well. Are you angry with me that you still keep silent on my emails? I regret throwing bad words to you, I hurt your feelings. I made you upset. It makes me feel down and feels incomplete. Please remember the happy moments we shared. I always believe you're a person with a big heart. I love you even in times of challenges like this.
I look up to you so much. I look at you with high honor and respect. I ask what I could have done differently? Show me that you understand why I'm sorry. Pay attention to my responses because you're valuable to me. When we made our vows, we both should accept that we both have small potholes in life. These potholes are the challenges in the freeway of our married life. Can we fix our potholes together?
They say that in love, there is always a fight. They fight because they care about their differences. And for that, I care about you. I am ready to do anything. I was trying to prove myself to you. But I realize I am just becoming a bit stupid, not understanding that all that you want is what is best for me. I’m sorry, I know you're mad at me right. I hate seeing you cry. Please, I fully commit to listen and become more understanding, so I will not lose you and forever I will love you. You're my only hope, I promise you that I will do my best to make a better version of myself for you. The only way to fix things is to offer an honest apology. However, saying I’m sorry is not easy. It takes guts, humility, dignity, and full accountability for me to ask for forgiveness.
The details required about the very transaction are very authentic. You should approach according to procedure. Never guess, because guessing is a killer for trust and results already made, think and feel about those challenges and adjust your strategy accordingly. Once you all fully embrace transparency, you can start building a real foundation of trust and loyalty and begin practicing the ways of encouraging during your discussion suggested you should cooperate with MR MARK and stay true what makes you unique to it and be happy to continue working to resolved this issue and how it contributes to your success and have it completely finished.
Wendy82
Junior survivor

deilliemarkdiplomat@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:01 pm

Dear Sir,
I have never been false. We must ensure better communication and greater responsibility in our commitment to ensure full satisfaction that is properly managed to acknowledge them in clear and measurable expectations to accomplish this transaction to pay attention to them. I have always been open and honest and correct in this project. I have never felt fear and always have wanted the project to be easy and smooth and really hope these acts will help in this project.
Mark.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 30, 2022 7:25 pm

Dear Sir,
I do not understand what you are trying to tell me in your letter, what did we do wrong? What do you mean? I do not know what you want from me, Please explain correctly? I have never spoken in a bad way or with grotesque words because I have always had a good concept of you.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:05 pm

Dear Sir,
Remember what I wrote that you have been angry, and saddened with lots of pain and emotional scars. There's a lot to unpack questions in your head and that is really about you trying to be the right person in an argument and not my fault. You don't listen to me very well to understand what I'm saying.

I’ve come to believe that when someone won’t make any effort to understand my assistance, this is usually what comes down deep, that you are the one trying to block yourself from the success of this transaction.

Cooperation demonstrates the ability to work effectively and respectfully, that's a very good purpose is how such a reputation is created in the first place is essential to obtain the full cooperation of valuable international intelligence so clearly in this transaction and can get the cooperation you need. There was no deception in the information given, in ensuring cooperation rather than conflict. I admire and respect your honesty and hard work. Remember this much, I have no complaint or complaint against you.

I respectfully salute my friendship with you. I love your sincerity in the level of general trust helping. Now, I have to do something to demonstrate the importance of cooperation as I am serious about it. I believe that I can be trusted that communication and promises of trustworthy behavior increase mutual cooperation where I am very strong mentally. I can promise that I will do as much as I can to help finish this smoothly. I never act on emotions. I understand reality.
Thanks
Mark.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 06, 2023 7:00 pm

Dear Sir,
We thank you for your tolerance of this unusual situation, and action be taken to remedy the situation in making things right followed by positive action.

To ensure that this does not happen and rescheduled appointment for your project funding is important to us, and we hope that this will not hurt our relationship even when I was often criticized and you told me that I was doing it wrongly for identification required by law of a credit card. We are able to use good ideas and concepts of heartfelt apology, we need some changes in the work to complete it, and will deliver them to you smoothly. I would apologize for any inconvenience this delay may have caused you on it extremely well entirely working with you.

We have a lender with their business authenticity in a safe who is able to work through below requirement but there are different functions of the Lender both if you have a USA Credit Card, a CANADA Credit Card and a UK Credit Card that has a good limit with online access still go according to the lender that can be recovered easily following documents that I signed on your behalf can help achieve this smoothly in electronically standard.

You will take 25% for your own in each transaction done through loading any Credit Card you able to provide with online access and then we will provide details to get back the rest balance after you took 25% in each for the lender to proceed load another money inside your Credit Card, and you have to be faster once each transaction done through loading the Credit Card.

We have a standby lender to loan through Credit Card. If you have a Credit Card with online access you can provide it completely with those details, Credit Card limit, start amount limit, pay out time and pay out mode. The loader on Credit Card is available.

Another lender to loan once you bring Cashapp with details needed for it:

Cashapp Details:
ACCOUNT NO:
ROUTING NO:
CASH TAG:
CLIENT ADDRESS:
$25.000 USD (2HOURS REFLECTION)
NEEDED ROUTING NUMBERS: 042, 046, 047, 049, 072, 071, 069.

Those lenders have asked for your urgent reply if possible for the details to work with.
Pay out time:
Pay out mode:

Another lender through CoinBase but has to create new Gmail link to your CoinBase account, then provide the gmail password and with all details of your CoinBase, limit and starting limit
Pay out time:
Pay out mode:

I want you to suggest the important way to communicate your needs with this project, containing all the information provided in identifying practices and processes that could be improved that could be useful on project funding to communicate in making an effort to be polite, and that is legal for kindness aspects to consider. It’s human for you to expect at least a nice attitude to my efforts were considered in the development so that we don't lie or make excuses.

I always remain calm and focused, my integrity and track records will surely speak for me.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.