Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

chrjames1g@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

chrjames1g@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:02 pm

From The Foreign Creditors Intervention Office

christopher james <chrjames1g@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Fri, 12 Feb at 15:22

From The Desk of Mr Christopher James.
Supreme Court of Nigeria
Three-Arms Zone
P.M.B. 308. Garki Abuja
Reply this mail to this Email Address: christopherjjames@emailn.de

Sir,

With this mail, I wish to bring to your knowledge that upon my assumption of office and subsequent investigation as the newly appointed Chairman of the Payment Verification and Implementation Committee popularly called "Foreign Creditors Intervention Office" I came across your name as unpaid fund beneficiary in the record of the central bank of Nigeria and other banks that are suppose to get your funds released to you. My committee was set as the payment reconciliation

committee to verify and scrutinize all outstanding debts owed to our foreign beneficiaries in compliance with the Bilateral Charter and Agreement recently signed with the government of the United States and other member nations of the United Nations [UN], European Union [EU] and the Commonwealth to ensure immediate liquidation of the heavy debt burden of the Federal Government of Nigeria and other Member nations of the African Union yet unpaid to foreign beneficiaries.

Having seen your file and my further questioning to the officials of the Central Bank of Nigeria [CBN] and Ministry of Finance as to why your payment is still pending reveals the gross corruption in the system. The bank officials told me that the reason why you haven't received your payment is due to your inability to pay for the required charges for transfer of funds to your account. When I asked them why they didn't deduct the said charges from your principal sum, I was given the flimsy excuse that you never authorized them to do so. When I put the question across to them if they ever advised you that such charges could be deducted from your principal fund,the answer I got was no. Now, if you do not tell this beneficiary that such charges could be deducted from his or her principal fund, how will he or she know that such options are available for such beneficiaries.

From my investigation I discovered that these bank officials deliberately refused to let the charges be deducted from your principal fund because they want your fund to remain trapped in the bank, while they continue to extort money from beneficiaries like your good self with some flimsy excuses.Therefore, under this new arrangement under my stewardship as the Chairman of this august committee, you do not need to pay any money to any official, all you are required to do is swear to an Affidavit of credence" at the Federal High Court of Nigeria, authorizing the bank to deduct all charges from your principal fund and transfer the balance of funds to your bank account.

Further more, it has been stipulated in the Payment Enabling Code of Conduct upon which this office thus Foreign Creditors Intervention office was established that all eligible creditors like yourself should calculate all monies have spent in the past in pursuit of their payment and kindly forward them to us so that at the final release of your principal fund, we shall put up the necessary supplementary claim to repatriate such unwarranted expenses and extortion[s] back to you in addition to your principal claim.

You should feel free to contact me on my direct mail stated herein and call me on phone for further clarification and directives to achieve the uninterrupted deductions and timely release of your fund as per schedule.

I am waiting for your urgent and positive response to enable me to advise you further and properly to achieve this goal.

Reply this mail to this Email Address:christopherjjames@emailn.de

Yours sincerely,

Mr Christopher James.
Chairman Payment Verification
Committee.,
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

christopherjames1g@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:22 am

URGENT REPLY NEEDED

christipher James <christopherjames1g@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Wed, 23 Jun at 10:17

Attn Sir

This is to inform you that your funds of US$15 Million has been
approved for immediate delivery to you. For the purpose of
clarification,you are advised to reconfirm your

Full Names,======================

Direct Telephone Numbers,==========

Physical Address with Zip Code=======

So that there will be no error during the delivery of the funds to you
in your country of residence.

Send Your Reply To christopherjjames@emailn.de

Your quick response will be highly appreciated.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr.Christopher James
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: chrjames1g@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:32 pm

Dear Sir/Madam

christopher james <chrjames1g@gmail.com>
Bcc:
Mon, 7 Feb at 10:33

FEDERAL CREDIT UNION BANK
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
AFRICAN REGIONAL OFFICE
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

Dear Sir/Madam

We are delegated On assisted program from World Bank IMF Federal regional Director of the above Federal Credit Union Bank to pay all
the people that has be scammed from Africa 15 percent/World 419 scamvictims the sum of $10.700.000.00 Your name is listed and approved
through our web report for this payments as one of the scammed victims. Please contact Mr Christopher James for your compensation
fund that is in his table for him to commence the process of your pay out immediately .

1. Full Name
2. Phone and Fax Number,
3. Your age and Current Occupation
4. Contact Address where you want your CHECK to be delivered to (P.O
Box Not Acceptable)

For your information, you have to stop any further communication with any other person (s) or office (s) to avoid any hitches in receiving
your payment because of Impostors,Be informed that recipients shall be liable to all cost that shall arise in the process of your payment.

Thanks for your understanding and corporation and God bless you.

Upon the receipt of your reply message ,i will instruct you on what next to do

Yours in Service,

Payment Officer
Director Of Operations
African Regional Director
Mr Christopher James
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.