Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

assalamalekum123@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

assalamalekum123@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:11 am

Congratulation....consignment in SA///hawks.dpci.sa@alumnidirector.com

insha allah <assalamalekum123@yahoo.com>

Tue, 22 Jun at 23:56

From the desk;
Seswantsho Godfrey Lebeya
HAWKS/DPCI
South Africa police service (SAPS)
Republic of South Africa

Good day:
My name is Seswantsho Godfrey Lebeya am the head of HAWKS South Africa/ Directorate for Priority Crime Investigation (DPCI) which targets organized crime, economic crime, corruption, and other serious crime.

I am contacting you in respect of one (1) consignment trunk box which was recovered on the 11th Jan, 2014 at OR Tambo In`t airport Johannesburg South Africa. The consignment trunk box which belongs to you was recovered by the National Intelligence Agency, a department under Ministry of State Security in 2014 from a dubious diplomatic agent from West Africa. The consignment box has been scanned in my office and the content of the consignment box are clean and spendable money, United States Dollar ($) bills and the total amount contained in the consignment trunk box as revealed by the scan is $45.000.000.00 only.

The diplomat who was caught with the consignment box containing your funds confessed during interrogation and instigation that he is a diplomat from Accra Ghana West Africa precisely and he decided to come to South Africa to hide with the funds but fortunately he was arrested and detained. The suspect was jailed and he is still serving his 20 years jail term in South Africa. I do not have access to the funds contained in the box and it is illegal to destroy or forcefully open the box in your absence to gain access to the funds contained in the box.

Kindly forward your receiving address so that I can proceed to forward the consignment trunk box to you through a Government of South Africa`s private delivery means. Send me your cell phone number for easy and effective communication.

Note; before I can proceed with the delivery of this consignment trunk box to you an authorization letter is needed from the office of the President of South Africa and the cost of the authorization letter is $950 only which has to be paid by you if you are not willing to pay for the authorization letter $950 do not reply as the procurment of the authorization letter is not negotiable. The cost of the authorization letter $950 is the only expenses/payment required to deliver the consignment trunk box to you.

Kindly repy to my private e-mail add: hawks.dpci.sa@alumnidirector.com

Regards;
HAWKS/DPCI
Republic of South Africa
+27 64 1703 734

Phone: +27641703734
South Africa Mobile.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

hawks.dpci.sa@alumnidirector.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:38 pm

From the desk;
HAWKS/DPCI
Republic of South Africa

Good day!
Thanks for your note and the content therein well understood. Kindly confirm when you want me to provide you with details to receive the required amount $950 from you to enable me procure authorization letter from the office of the President of South Africa so that I can proceed with the delivery of your consignment trunk to you without any delay.

Regards;
HAWKS/DPCI
Republic of South Africa
+27 64 1703 734

Header:

Return-Path: <hawks.dpci.sa@alumnidirector.com>
Received: from mout.gmx.com (mout.gmx.com. [74.208.4.200])
Received: from [41.114.48.25] ([41.114.48.25]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa11.server.lan
Message-ID: <trinity-06cbc375-928b-444f-b6af-1d95c2d00b1a-1624719229247@3c-app-mailcom-lxa11>
Subject: Re: FW: Congratulation....consignment in SA///hawks.dpci.sa@alumnidirector.com
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2021 16:53:49 +0200

Orig IP: 41.114.48.25 | Orig ISP: Ticsa-asn | City: Pretoria | Country: South Africa
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

hawks.dpci.sa@alumnidirector.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:51 pm

From the desk;
HAWKS/DPCI
Republic of South Africa

Good day!
Thanks for your note once again. Below are the bank account details;

BANK NAME: FNB (FIRST NATIONAL BANK) ALSO KNOWN AS FIRST RAND BANK.
ACCOUNT NAME: K.H. G.
ACCOUNT NO: 6242017XXXX
BRANCH CODE: 230145
SWIFT CODE: FIRNZAJJ
BANK ADDRESS: BANK ADDRESS: WATLOO & STORMVOËL ROAD,128 LETWABA STREET, MAMELODI, PRETORIA, GAUTENG, SOUTH AFRICA.
ACCOUNT HOLDERS ADDESS: PRETORIA, SOUTH AFRICA.
CITY: PRETORIA.
PROVINCE: GAUTENG

Regards;
HAWKS/DPCI
Republic of South Africa
+27 64 1703 734

From the desk;
HAWKS/DPCI
Republic of South Africa

Good day!

Kindly send me a copy of the payment slip as soon as you transfer the sum of $950 today. I am waiting for your update.

You can as well send by western union money transfer or money gram with the below payment details;

FIRST NAME: K. H.
SURNAME: G.
ADDRESS: PRETORIA, SOUTH AFRICA.
CITY: PRETORIA.
PROVINCE: GAUTENG
AMOUNT: $950
SENDER`S FIRST NAME?
SENDER`S SURNAME?
MTCN/REFERENCE NUMBERS?
CITY?
COUNTRY?
QUESTION AND ANSWER IF ANY?

Regards;
HAWKS/DPCI
Republic of South Africa
+27 64 1703 734
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.