Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

abdulkader.m.uqba@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Devil_woman » Fri May 24, 2013 10:44 am

strange one for first contact!

Dear Friend,
Thank you very much for taking the time to reply my email. I assure you that this is a serious issue, this process will be handled legally and I am prepared to fully indemnify you to allay any fears that you may have. I will not request any sensitive personal information or demand any money from you.
Because we don’t know each other, this proposal may come across as surprise but please read this email with an open mind and let me know if you can assist.
I would not be able to put any form of calls to you now, due to the security measures around me, as i can only communicate with you over the internet for now, please do understand with me.
First, I assure you that this will be handled legally .
If you give me your trust and full co-operation; I assure you of my respect, friendship and loyalty for the rest of my life.
I have three children whom I am immensely proud of and it is for them that I do this; I want them to have a chance to be educated and live in a democratic environment where they can aspire to be whatever they want to.
I was trained in the west so I know and appreciate the difference a western education can make in my children’s future.
I could not give you any details in my first contact because I felt it would be inappropriate to do so without first getting your consent.
Now that you have indicated your interest to assist us as a family from the hands insurgent groups or militias anger that has killed a large number of Iraqis citizens while Others have been caught in the crossfire between the opposing sides.( US formed government and former Saddam loyalists/ militia's)..
The current security situation is terrible here in Iraqi...... I have not heard from my wife or children and the new government would not let the strategic committee members out....... I have confirmed that I have lost over 10 friends to the crossfire between the opposing sides.
We are presently in the dark and I am lucky to be able to write because of the retained battery power of the laptop in here. There is so much confusion here, nothing works for now. I am desperately trying to reach my wife....

I am planning to take my family to the United Kingdom or any other democratic nation but have not moved them yet. With the present situation now, I don't know what will happen in the next couple of days.
As a current member of a government committee, I must be careful.
I am presently a government witness in an investigation of some former corrupt officers . This has put me and my family in a very risky position.
I don’t want to know your private business but please understand that I would also like to know a little about you. if you don't mind
How old are you?
Are you married?
Do you have children?
Do you live in a democratic nation?
I look forward to receiving your reply so that i can continue and I will forward you details .
I must apologize in advance that I may not be able to reply promptly to your emails because of security reasons. We as strategic committee members are under constant watch .
Yours truly,
Mr. Abdulkader Maroof Omar
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Return to Scammer 419 emails.