Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jannshabass@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

jannshabass@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:51 pm

Re:

Mrs H. Sarah <jannshabass@gmail.com>
To:

Tue, 22 Jun at 11:49

Greeting to you friend, I'm writing you from the Hospital, where have been diagnosed and receiving treatments for Esophageal CANCER which has defiled all forms of medications due to it late detection and the medical experts made it known to me that i can't live more than Three months on earth now due to the Cancer deterioration stage and this is why I'm contacting you as I've important secret to tell with you and i need your attention maybe you can help with your advise before i die, I shall await your response at my E-mail because i rarely check my messages here and What i'm about to tell you is urgent and concerns you alone and that why i'm not comfortable to discuss it here and i will be happy to read your prayer supports.

Thanks
Mrs H. S
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.