Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

davrobertson37@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

davrobertson37@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:52 pm

I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we have never met before. My name is Mr. Kepher Momanyi Isinta,I am the bill and exchange assistant manager in African Development Bank. I Hoped that you will not expose or betray this trust and confidence that I am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families.

I am writing in respect of a foreign customer of our Bank who perished along with his next of kin with Korean Air Line, flight number 801 with the whole passengers on 6th of August 1997 and for your perusal, you can view this site http:/ /www.cnn.com/WORLD/9708/06/guam.passenger.list

Since the demise of this our customer, I personally has watched with keen interest to see the next of kin but all has proved abortive as no one has come to claim his funds of US$37M (Thirty-Seven Million United States Dollars) which has been with our branch for a very long time.

On this note, I decided to seek for whom his name shall be used as the Next of Kin since nobody is coming for the funds again. The Banking ethics here does not allow such money to stay more than eight years, because the money will be recalled to the Bank treasury as an unclaimed fund after this period.

In view of this, I got your contact through the internet when I was making research on a foreigner that I will use in this great opportunity because I don’t want the money to be recalled to our Bank treasury as an unclaimed fund. I have also agreed to offer 30% of the total sum and the rest 65% will be for me and my colleagues and the remaining 5% has been mapped out to cover any expenses that might be incurred by both parties.

The reason for a foreigner in the business is for the fact that the deceased man was a foreigner and it is not authorized by the law guiding our Bank for a citizen of Kenya to make the claim of the fund. So the request of you as a foreigner is necessary to apply for the claim and transfer of the fund smoothly into your reliable Bank account as the Next Of Kin to the deceased.

If you are really sure of your integrity, trustworthiness and confidentiality, and accept not to cheat or disappoint me after this business, reply with your telephone and fax numbers and banking account details where you wish to receive the fund.

Upon receipt of the above-mentioned information indicating your interest in the business, I will send you by e-mail a letter of application which you will type and send back to our bank to enable us to start this transaction. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this business is hitch-free on both sides and doesn’t have any negative impact. You should not entertain any fear as all modalities for the smooth and easy transfer of this fund has been finalized, this transaction will be completed within 15 bank working day immediately you applied to the Bank as relation to the deceased customer.

Waiting for your urgent response.
Yours sincerely,
Mr. Kepher Momanyi Isinta

Header:

Return-Path: <davrobertson37@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2021 12:24:20 -0700
Message-ID: <CAN-hbVW-9-FzkYjE-kd59qwbX+V30j8NHdGM1nnac7qhgZBjRA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: NEXT OF KIN BUSINESS PROPOSAL
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.