Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

cskchristo2@gmail.com hartgreenuk44@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

hartgreen111@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:15 pm

Dear
No need of wasting time or talking stories, you advise to contact the hired contracted delivery agent Mr. .Jefferson Hills immediately on his number 989-533-4362.
Contact the delivery as advised and give him the required fee, the safe boxes of the money will only deliver to you when the required charges are paid to the authority okay because the authority of your land refused to release the safe boxes to the delivery agent unless their charges are paid to them.
I have done my part by shipping the consignment to you in your country so it is your turn and responsibility to get the safe boxes of the money cleared out from the customs custody in your country.
Act promptly earlier the better before the situation will get beyond control and out of hand.
Yours faithful,
Hart Green.

Phone: +19895334362
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Alma, MI
Original network provider* Level 3 Communications, Llc - Mi
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

hartgreen111@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:35 pm

Dear
Call him on phone then you can ask him to give you his email address.
Yours faithful,
Hart Green.

Dear
You advise to call the hired delivery agent right now on the phone number given to you yesterday.
The money required of you is meant to pay the customs clearance duty fee at the airport and non-inspection fee so without the charges been paid accordingly the customs will not release the safe boxes so be reasonable, the money required of you belong to the customs via government not to the hired delivery agent and without the charges paid to the authority as mentioned above they will not release the consignment. Please have a re-think and never do anything that will jeopardize our life and effort.
Hart Green.

Dear
The name of the hired delivery agent is Mr. Jefferson Hills from UK and you advise to contact him on his phone number 989 533 4362 and talk with him for the clearance and collection of the two safe sealed trunk boxes shipped to you.
Please make sure that you keep everything regards to this business highly secret and never disclose the contents of those boxes to the contracted hired delivery agent Mr. Jefferson Hills because Mr. Hills is not aware of the contents of the boxes delivering to you okay.
Update me as soon as you have spoken with him.
Hart Green.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

hartgreen111@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:50 pm

Dear
Don't forget that your name and address is tagged on those boxes shipped to you and if eventually the contracted hired delivery agent finally abandon the boxes at the airport and find hid his way back to the UK and later the customs discovered that the abandoned boxes contain huge amount of dollars don't you think that they will use police to arrest you.
Please try to reason with me and stop been selfish and do everything humanly possible to get the safe boxes of the money shipped to you secured .
Please don't allow your nonchalant attitude and lack of cooperation lands us in jail, for bolt of us interest, good and betterment go ahead and contact the delivery agent today and finalize with him and have the safe boxes of the money shipped to you claim.
Hart Green.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

hartgreen111@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:12 pm

Dear
I went to Germany my uncle Mr. Paul and the wife died on German flood. Please this is not the right time of dragging foot or making unnecessary augment rather for action so therefore you advise to raise the required for non-inspection fee and customs clearance duty fee at all cost from your side for the clearance and collection of the safe boxes of the money shipped to you in your country.
I have done my part by shipping the safe boxes of the money to you, I borrowed a lot of pounds to complete the shipment to you which you can confirm from the airway bill sent to you so don't let me down or else i will hang my self and die and my blood will be on your head and the head of your family.
Hart Green.

Dear
The money you are paying is to get the safe boxes out from the customs custody, The safe boxes of the money were accompanied to your country U.S by the hired delivery agent and the safe boxes of the money is in your country's airport and the money you are paying belong to the government of America via customs not to the hired delivery agent and without the non-inspection fee and customs clearance duty fee is paid to them they will not release the boxes to the agent to deliver to you.
Please you are not sending any money outside U.S.A okay, You have the phone number of the hired delivery agent so i will advise you to call him on phone and tell him to give you bank account so that you will pay the fee to enable him pay the USA government via customs and have the safe boxes of the money deliver to you in your house.
The hired delivery agent will deliver the safe boxes of the money to you in your house as soon as the clearance is done at the airport.
Act promptly and i look forward to hear from you.
Yours Faithful,
Hart Green.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

hartgreen111@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:45 pm

Dear
Due to your fear and doubt you can call the delivery agent and meet him face to face with the duty fee so that when the clearance is done you can carry those boxes along as you are going back.
Your delays to finalize with the delivery agent and get our consignment secured may likely put us in trouble, for bolt of interest, good and betterment you advise to hasten up action and get the safe boxes of the money secured earlier the better before the situation will get out of hand and control.
Hart Green.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

hartgreen111@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:42 pm

Dear
Due to your financial incapacitated and your inability to raise the required fee i will advise you that you should please give me power of attorney and charge of ownership immediately to enable me look for another serious person who will help me get the consignment trunk safe boxes of the money shipped to you secured.
Hart Green.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

hartgreen111@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:14 pm

Dear
Please i don't have any more time of augment or dragging foot with you because i want our transaction concluded without any further delays, either you pay the demanded duty fee and get the safe boxes secured or alternatively, because the money is shipped on your name you can get me power of attorney from the attorney general of your country signed and stamped to enable me look for another SERIOUS person who will help me TO complete our business.
Please hurry up because i will never take any further delays from you.
Hart Green.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

hartgreen111@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:41 pm

Dear
Due to the hassles, stress and inconvenience on ID.ME, the money lender/investor advise that you should register penfed.org as a premium savings account immediately and as soon as you registered it you should activate the account with at least $5 or $10 Or $20 depends on your ability.
As soon as you have registered the penfed.org as a premium savings account then you should provide the USERNAME AND PASSWORD ,QUESTION AND ANSWER IF included.
Please i want you to cooperate with me to enable the money lender/investor give us all the money we need to finish our business and get the safe boxes of the money secured okay.
I look forward to hear from you.
Hart Green
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

hartgreen111@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:39 pm

Dear
I am worried and eagerly awaiting to hearing from you because your disappearance ,silence and lack of communication is given me a lot of concern and trouble and also trying to raise serious doubt on your person and sincerity in this business.
Please kindly act on my instruction so that we will have the safe boxes of the money shipped to you secured because further delays to get this business done will not be on our Favor as the contracted hired delivery agent is threatening to quit and if he eventually quit due to your delays and lack of cooperation and the later the customs discovered that the abandon boxes contain huge amount of money definitely the will use police or any security agent to arrest you as your information are tagged on those boxes as the recipient. Please reason with me to avoid had i know ,regret or jail.
Hart Green
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

hartgreen111@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:04 pm

Dear
As you fail to cooperate with me and do what i asked you do kindly Meet a lawyer in your land so that your lawyer will prepare a change of ownership with the name and information of his/her chambers, sealed ,stamp and signed, stated that due to your financial incapacitation you are giving this power of attorney/change of ownership to enable me get another person who will help me to complete the transaction we had together which hanged at the airport.
As soon as your lawyer have done that kindly forward the latter to the airport authority or to the hired delivery agent by yourself and also copy it to me immediately.
Thanks, and God bless.
Hart Green.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.