Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

EuroMed Pharmaceutical Limited - euromedpharm.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

EuroMed Pharmaceutical Limited - euromedpharm.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:06 pm

Posted on behalf of the targeted victim - email received:

Please, take your time and read my mail very well. I ‘m not offering you an employment opportunity; rather I am looking for a reliable person to handle a profitable business for our mutual benefit.

Brief Introduction:
I was the former Purchase Officer for EUROMED PHARMACEUTICALS LTD from 2011-2016, please check on my profile attached.
EUROMED PHARMACEUTICALS LTD is a reputable Pharmaceutical company here in UK. Having its registered office at Unit 4 Progress Business Centre Whittle Parkway Slough, SL1 6DQ, United Kingdom with company registration number 07495412, Incorporated on 17thJanuary 2011, for more details, visit our website (www. euromedpharm.com).

Recently, I was promoted and assumed office as the new Director Research & Development. I usually visit your regions to procure some Pharmaceutical Herbal Raw Materials in the domestic market on behalf of my Company. Our previous supplier Mr. Kim Wang died on April 2019 after battling with cancer for many years.

During my time as a Purchase Officer of the Company, I worked closely with Mr. Kim Wang our late supplier to source and supply Local-Herb Seeds from some local Farmers.

After his death, the C.E.O. Dr. Dhaliwal Bhupinder Singh and the Procurement Department of my company have tried to contact him through phone and several emails hoping that his business partner or any of his family members will respond to the mails. The Company wanted to sign a 5-10 years Retainer-Ship Agreement with our late supplier and pay him 100% Advance of Total Order Value, before he died, this proposal is one of mutual trust and benefit for both of us, it may not be your area of business but it will be another income generating business out of your specialty and it will not hinder you from your daily business activities. Honestly speaking, it is 100% risk free!

My Proposal:
Note: Since our previous supplier late Mr. Kim Wang was a resident of your country, that was the reason why I contacted you personally, I need a reliable businessman / individual, who can contact my company management introducing himself as the business partner to our late Mr. Kim Wang, I will give you all the vital information’s about him and his business transactions with my company management.

I will use my position in the company to influence the management to issue you an Official Purchase Order and sign 5-10 years Retainer-ship Agreement with you, which is my main target and will also enable the company to pay you 100% advance upfront. The profit accrued from the supply will be shared between us on an agreed %age without the knowledge of the management. We will be making a minimum of almost $425,000/-(USD) in every single transaction.

Company Requirement:
My Company is urgently in need of large quantity of two major Organic-plant seeds used for manufacture of pharmaceutical products and anti-viral vaccines,

i) Polygonaceae Local-Herb Seeds.
ii) Leristicum Local-Herb Seeds.

If you will sincerely work with me to handle this business for our mutual benefit, please indicate your interest for further clarification. I will guide you step by step to the successful execution of this first transaction between you and my company management. I will also ensure that you receive an Official Purchase Order from my company management within (7) seven working days after your communication with the Company management.

Please tell me more about yourself and your Company; I want to be absolutely convinced that you can sincerely handle the business with honesty.

I am waiting to hear from you urgently.

For direct communications,
My Tel/WhatsApp number: +447452247152

Thanks & best regards,
Dr. Alain Jefferson (Dir. R&D)
Euro-Med Pharmaceuticals Ltd.

+447452247152
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Isle of Man
Original network provider* Manx Telecom Trading Limited
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: EuroMed Pharmaceutical Limited - euromedpharm.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:09 pm

The fraudsters are using a fake company pretending to be EuroMed Pharmaceutical Limited , with a website active from the fraudulent domain name euromedpharm.com.

There is a real company with that name in the UK, legally registered since 2011 - the scammers stole their name, location, their staff names and their registration details.

From the fake website:

25 Year’s
Of Experience !
Providing Healthcare solutions.
EuroMed has been serving the healthcare needs for more than two decades
We have a wealth of experience in meeting the requirements of Consultants and other senior hospital personnel in the areas of Gynaecology, Forensics, SARC’s and child protection. EuroMed is a successful medium-size company located in Berlin Germany. It is already over 25 years old. Although we may be a complex company, we have always proven our strengths in difficult times and situations. EuroMed has an unbelievable number of aspects, enor-mous potential and great employees.

We provide Business consulting from
50 years.

we provide laboratory equipments for hospitals and long-term care facilities, partner with employers, insurers and government agencies to offer health services, and support healthcare research across the world.
EuroMed is an internationally leading technology enterprise operating in the fields of healthcare equipments innovations, manufacturing, assembly and supplies. EuroMed assembles medical and safety technology products. In so doing, we protect, support, and save people's lives around the world in hospitals, with fire departments, emergency services, authorities, and in mining as well as industry.

Contact details:

Corporate Office
Unit 4, Progress Business Centre, Whittle Parkway, Slough, SL1 6DQ, UK
info@euromedpharm.com
support@euromedpharm.com
Correspondence Office
20 West Drive, Sonning, Reading, England, RG4 6GD, United Kingdom
Overseas Representatives
Company Reg. (BN)‎: ‎123456789, Wilson Ave, Suite 1209, OFF: Downsview Medical Centre, Toronto, ON, M3H 0A7,Canada
Euromed (Australia)
Company Reg. No: VIC1189771M, Collins Street, Docklands, Victoria Vic 3008, Australia

The Australian registration number is stolen from a company founded in 2017. Their name is not Euromed.

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=151219.

From the domain name registration:

Domain name: euromedpharm.com
Updated Date: 2021-01-13
Creation Date: 2019-01-09

Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2022-01-09
Registrar: NAMECHEAP INC
Reseller: NAMECHEAP INC

Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Withheld for Privacy Purposes
Registrant Organization: Privacy service provided by Withheld for Privacy ehf
Registrant Street: Kalkofnsvegur 2
Registrant City: Reykjavik
Registrant State/Province: Capital Region
Registrant Postal Code: 101
Registrant Country: IS
Registrant Phone: +354.4212434
Registrant Email: cbf963348882465b85ccbcc634e2fdf6.protec ... rivacy.com

This is what the fake website looks like:

main.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.