Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

alain.champeaux@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

alain.champeaux@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 23, 2013 2:55 pm

On DMF:

Hello I am Mr. Alain Champeaux an American Citizen but presently in Ghana, working with TOTAL OIL COMPANY in conjunction with Ghana National Petroleum Cooperation (GNPC) and the moment, I have a very big transaction, which I will like to discuss with you.please dont fail to get me back through my private box(alain.champeaux@yahoo.com ) I am waiting for your email.thanks Sincerely Mr Alain Champeaux

Profile elements:

alain - no picture
- 54 y/o male
- new york, USA
- English, English, English
- engineer
- Have no children

am a good man seeking for a reliabla and trustworthy person for bussiness
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: alain.champeaux@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 23, 2013 2:56 pm

Email:

Dear one,
Sir,
I am very pleased to read from you urgently.

Please I want you to read carefully as to understand every thing concerning this transaction to avoid any mistake.
As I said before, I am Mr. Alain Champeaux an American Citizen but presently in Ghana,working with TOTAL OIL COMPANY
in conjunction with Ghana National Petroleum Cooperation (GNPC) of Tema Oil Refinery (TOR) Ltd Board, I among the head
of eight men Tenders Board Committee in charge of contract award and Payment approvals in the following Oil fields;

1) The expansion of Pipeline network within Ghana "Nation wide" for crude oil and downstream products distribution and subsequent evacuation
2) Turn Around Maintenance (TAM) of the two (2) main Refineries in the country Ghana, and
3) Construction of Storage Tanks for Petroleum Product (Depots).

During this programs last year, we awarded these contracts to the Following Companies bellow that executed and completed the contract.
1). Shellvron Oil Company of United States of America
2) BG Construction Company Germany
3) Lite Oil Company Israel
4) Oundo Oil Company Ghana
5) Steal and Steal Construction Company Japan

All these companies have been duly paid of the contract executed and completed in the course of this project . The original value of these contracts were
deliberately over invoiced in the sum of Eighty million United States Dollars US$80,000,000.00) which has recently been approved and now ready to be transferred.However the companies that actually executed the aforementioned contract have been fully paid and the projects officially commissioned.

Consequently, my colleagues and I are willing to front you as one of the contractors that executed the contract so that the said fund will be transferred to your account for subsequent disbursement, since we are civil servants and prohibited by the Code of Conduct Bureau (Civil Service Laws) from owning and/or operating foreign accounts in our names.

Needless to say, the trust reposed in you at this juncture is enormous. In return, we have agreed amongst ourselves to offer you 15% of the total sum, 5% shall be set aside for any incidental expenses during the course of this transaction, you will then be mandated to revert the balance to us in due course.

You must however NOTE that this transaction is subject to the following terms and conditions; our conviction of your transparent honesty and diligence, that you must accord this transaction with utmost confidentiality and secrecy.

Our assurance is that your role shall be totally risk free. To accord this transaction the legality it deserves, and for mutual security of funds, the whole procedures shall be legally processed with your name or any company you may nominate as the bonafide final beneficiary.

Once more, I want you to understand that having put in over 20 years in the Civil Service, I am very much averse to having my image and career dented. This matter should therefore be treated with utmost secrecy and urgency. Kindly expedite immediate action as we are well behind schedule to enable us include this transfer in the first batch of the 2013 fiscal year contract payments.

If really you can handle this, kindly update us with the following needs.
1) Your Full Names
2) Your Address
3) Your Direct Contact Telephone Number
4) Your Profession
5) Your Age.

Upon the receipt of these requirement, we will update you further on the next line of action.

Best Regards
Mr. Alain Champeaux
Email:alain.champeauxa@yahoo.com
Tel. + 233 2487 39774

Header:

Return-Path: <alain.champeaux@yahoo.com>
Received: from [197.251.174.179]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.142.542
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 23:12:54 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 197.251.174.179
Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana
Country of Origin: Ghana

Tel. + 233248739774
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.