Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mahmedkocah68@yahoo.fr

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mahmedkocah68@yahoo.fr

Unread postby Wayne » Wed May 22, 2013 11:58 pm

Received: from [41.190.3.125] by web172604.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 22 May 2013 21:03:22 BST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.142.542
Message-ID: <1369253002.32959.YahooMailClassic@web172604.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 21:03:22 +0100 (BST)
From: Economic Financial Crimes Commission EFCC <mahmedkocah68@yahoo.fr>
Reply-To: efccsecuritywatch-fedbureau-investigation@live.com
Subject: EFCC REPORTED

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY & FOLLOW-UP IMMEDIATELY

Attn: Beneficiary,

We the West African Authority known as Economic & Financial Crime Commission is hereby to inform you of a new development this morning because a report reached us that some scrupulous element has been using our name and good office to obtain money from foreigners claiming to be an order from us and even FBI, after our investigation that was carried out this morning, we discovered that the report is real.

It is so embarrassing and I'm sick and tired of these constant reports and have informed FBI branch offices and we are working seriously to bring those involved to justice, and concerning your outstanding fund release file which was submitted to my attention to make sure that you receive this fund after all your attempt.

I was supposed to travel to South Africa this morning for a meeting with other top Government officials but because of your case file that was submitted and how serious it was, I decided to defer my trip till next week after you must have received your funds, so right now, I will advice you follow my last and final instructions because I have reached to conclusion with the bank director and he have agreed to effect your payment any time of your choice.

I made the bank director to understand that you will not be able to come down in person for any kind of paper work because of your present position, also made them to understand that you have paid scores of fees to various individuals concerning this issue, so my final conclusion with the bank was that they will process your payment without requesting any clearance certificate accept Anti-Terrorist and Money Laundering Certificate which will serve you as the clearance certificate with cheapest cost of $50.

Therefore, I will advice you send the $50 today so I that will obtain Anti-Terrorist and Money Laundering Certificate tomorrow morning and submit to the bank for 3hrs process of your funds release either via Wire transfer, ATM Debit Card or Certified Check to you before 3:00PM tomorrow. You are also required to choose the payment mode from these options

1) Online bank transfer
2) ATM card delivery
3) Certified Bank Check

As soon as you receive your option with payment instruction below to send the Anti-Terrorist and Money Laundering Certificate fee of $50 via western union

Receiver's Name: MICHAEL ONUORAH
T. Question: God
T. Answer: Saves

Money Transfer MTCN Control Number:
Sender's name:
Direct Phone #:
Home Address:

Notice: I use this medium to inform you that any email that do not come with our reference code: EFCC/NG/74-A0807777HJ/WA is false. One more time, be warned and careful the type of e-mail you reply.

Please confirm that you have received this email message and your readiness to comply with the payment instruction so as to us commence with your payment arrangement. I wait for your e-mail with above requirement.

MRS FARIDA WAZIRI (CHAIRMAN)
ECONOMIC & FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION (EFCC)

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) is a West African law enforcement agency that investigates financial crimes such as advance fee fraud (419 frauds) and money laundering.

The EFCC was established in 2003, partially in response to pressure from the Financial Action Task Force on Money Laundering (FATF), which named Africans as one of the countries non-cooperative in the international community’s efforts to fight money laundering
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.