Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

arumu.peter@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

arumu.peter@yahoo.com

Unread postby Devil_woman » Wed May 22, 2013 5:02 pm

arumu.peter@yahoo.com

Received: from [80.248.73.200] by web162404.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 22 May 2013 06:25:47 PDT
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 80.248.73.200<br>Originating ISP: Cafe-informatique-tg<br> City: Lomé<br>Country of Origin: Togo<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Peter Arumu <arumu.peter@yahoo.com>
reply-to:
arumu.peter@yahoo.com
to:

date:
Wed, May 22, 2013 at 2:25 PM
subject:
I WAIT FOR YOUR SWIFT RESPONSE

Dear ............,

Let me begin by introducing myself properly to you, I am Barr. Peter Arumu,Personal Attorney to your late relative Engr.Deeraj Jandial,from your country,who bears the same last name with you was one of the biggest Contractors in Togo, until his death in motor vehicle accident in the capital city Lome Togo West Africa, he banked with the (Union Togolaise de Banque) and had a closing balance as at the end of September, 2002 worth (€7,500,000.00 EUR) now the bank want to confiscate the account and you have the same last name with my deceased client, and he is also a national of your country. For more information and directives, reply only through my direct email (arumu.peter@yahoo.com) with the following information for further clarifications and details.

Your Full Name...........
Your phone Tele...........
Your Private Email..........
Your residential address.........
Yours age ..............
Your occupation ..................

I await your kind attention as quickly as possible for more information and directives. Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible.

Please, this is very confidential.

Respectfully,
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Return to Scammer 419 emails.