Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

panafricaparliamentpalm@yahoo.co.uk

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

panafricaparliamentpalm@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Wayne » Wed May 22, 2013 12:23 pm

Received: from [41.71.200.197] by web171602.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 22 May 2013 03:20:12 BST
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.142.542
Message-ID: <1369189212.29991.YahooMailNeo@web171602.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 03:20:12 +0100 (BST)
From: Panafricaparliament Palm <panafricaparliamentpalm@yahoo.co.uk>
Reply-To: Panafricaparliament Palm <panafricaparliamentp@yahoo.com.ph>
Subject: PAN AFRICA PRESIDENT DEAR BENEFICIARY YOU SENT THIS MAN TO CLAIM THIS PART FUND ???

From The Desk Of Hon. Bethel Nnaemeka Amadi
President of the Pan-African Parliament / accountant general of the
Federation.
The African Court of Justice

Dear Sir

I am Hon. Bethel Nnaemeka Amadi, the new President of the Pan-African Parliament constituted by African Court of Justice. As the new president of pan Africa parliament I have go through your contract payment file in my office and noticed how much you has been spending to confirm your fund and many banks that have tried to conclude your transfer but after all the fee it will not hit your account I am here now to make it work out with that reason I send memo to president of Nigeria His Excellency Good Luck Jonathan regarding the pending fund he however agreed to have meeting with my office also with African Union foreign debt Commissioner (AUFD) after the close door meeting that ended today they however approved $ 6.5 million part payment to compensate beneficiaries mentioned including in this Year 2013 he added we have agreed to clear all scam victims.
As the Head of the Pan-African Parliament we are here to enforce any approval/order by The African Court of Justice, after our deliberation with Nigeria government from International Community regarding scammers from Africa more especially Nigeria we have to enforce to implement your release overdue contract part payment fund for all the victim involved by the country that did it and Nigeria government have agree to transfer the fund without delay. All the people scam by top Nigerians after due verification.
However, Here is the bank details received From One Mr John Patrick Reidy confirm if you sent this man to claim this fund on your behalf if not kindly stop the appointed bank not to proceed with this information and don't delay to replace with your original data to the bank (Zenith Bank of Nigeria plc ) see bellow the details of the account received.

ZENITH BANK NIGERIA PLC
CONTACT GENERAL DIRECTOR
MR GOD WILL EMEFELE
PHONE NUMBER 234-8183-4014-55
MAILING ADDRESS (GODWILLEMEFEXXX@GMAIL.COM)

Finally, As soon as you confirm the above information with appointed (Zenith Bank of Nigeria plc ) for verification and prove as the rightful owner of the overdue part payment fund don’t delay to contact the bank to avoid wrong transfer as you do that don’t hesitate to update my office for more advice bellow pointed bank contact address. (Zenith Bank of Nigeria plc) to avoid Nigeria impostor contact appointed bank

To avoid wrong transfer contact them immediately you receive this message for the transfer of said approval fund of usd $ 6.5 million again we apologize for all this while delay confirm your fund now

Waiting for your urgent response

Yours Faithfully,

HON BETHEL NNAEMEKA AMADI
NEW PAN AFRICA PRESIDENT
TELL 234-80-88105199
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.