Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jandignan@outlook.com - Jasonrahman63@wss-id.org

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Devil_woman » Wed May 22, 2013 10:37 am

X-Originating-IP: [202.46.2.191]
Authentication-Results: mta1576.mail.ne1.yahoo.com from=; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=outlook.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO cp.iptek.net.id) (202.46.2.191)
by mta1576.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 21 May 2013 14:48:17 +0000
Received: from pekalong by cp.iptek.net.id with local (Exim 4.77)
(envelope-from <pekalong@cp.iptek.net.id>)
id 1UenrK-0004IB-Q3

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 202.46.2.191<br>Originating ISP: Bpp Teknologi Networks Manager<br> City: Jakarta<br>Country of Origin: Indonesia<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Hello Dear,

How are you and your blessed family doing today? I have gone through your profile and I strongly believe that we can handle this project together, i would prefer to invest in your line of business which you can handle perfectly even in my absence, as the former minister of agriculture in Iceland we must carryout this investment outside my country considering the amount involved so as to avoid questions from the government. I will be delighted to meet with you if your monthly interest is reasonable for the investment of one hundred and thirty five million euro €110,000,000.00

I hope to receive positive response from you as a businessman that understands the ethics in partnership. HENCE, I EXPECT YOUR REPLY DIRECTLY TO MY EMAIL ID AS STATED BELLOWS.

Yours Respectfully,

MR. Jason Capla DIGNAN
AGRO INDUSTRIES & ANIMAL BREEDING
EMAIL ME DIRECTLY AT : -Jasonrahman63@wss-id.org

http://wss-id.org/ seems to be Microsoft Server Indonesia?
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Return to Scammer 419 emails.