Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sel_json@voila.fr

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

sel_json@voila.fr

Unread postby Devil_woman » Tue May 21, 2013 2:12 pm

sel_json@voila.fr

Received: from [197.255.171.213] (port=57547 helo=User)
by ns1.co.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.80)
(envelope-from <sel_json@voila.fr>)
id 1Ueizs-0005MM-UF; Tue, 21 May 2013 03:36:52 -0600

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 197.255.171.213<br>Originating ISP: Spectranet Ltd<br> City: Lagos<br>Country of Origin: Nigeria<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Dear Beloved
Ms Selena Johnson, I am the above named person but now undergoing medical treatment in London, England. I am married to to Mr Mark Johnson who was a Gold merchant before he died in 2006.We were married for fifteen years without a child.
He died after a brief illness that lasted for two weeks. Before his death he made a vow to use his wealth for the down trodden and the less privileged in the society. Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home.
When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of Ј8.5 Million (eight Million Five hundred British Pounds) in a Vault with a Security/Finance House in UK. Presently, this money is still with them there. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next 150days due to cancer problem.
Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to an individual or better still a God fearing person who will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want an individual that will use this to fund and provide succor to poor and indigent persons, orphanages,
For full details, kindly reply my email address Thank you and may the Almighty bless you.
In Christ,
Mrs Selena Johnson(Benefactor)
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Return to Scammer 419 emails.