Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

coperation1@yahoo.co.jp

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

coperation1@yahoo.co.jp

Unread postby Doc_Gonzo » Tue May 21, 2013 12:45 pm

Header info:
Received: from [41.215.162.87] by web171803.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 20 May 2013 16:50:39 BST
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 16:50:39 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: eddieulrich_esq@yahoo.com
Subject: Willing To Assist?
To: undisclosed recipients: ;
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.215.162.87
Originating ISP: Millicom Ghana Limited
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana

Willing To Assist?
Spam
x

Mr Eddie Ulrich Esq coperation1@yahoo.co.jp via yahoo.fr
4:50 PM (19 hours ago)

to undisclosed recipients

My Dear,

I am Hon Mr Eddie Ulrich a solicitor at law, personal attorney to A. deceased client of mine, who have the same name with you, Origin from your country who used to work with Shell Development Company in Ghana. Here in after shall be referred to as my client. On the 21st of April 2008, my client, his wife and their only daughter were involved in a dangerous car accident along high way all occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives.

Since then I have made several inquiries to your embassy here to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts, In my disparate search for urgent assistance, I decided to track his last name over the foreign mission to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you.

I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the fund valued at US$6.5 million left behind by my client before it get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the UBAbank Ghana Limited in Accra-Ghana, where this huge amount were deposited. And now the bank has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have his account confiscated within the next seventy one official working days. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 2years now, I seek the consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased since you have the same last names, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you.

Therefore, on receipt of your positive response, we shall then discuss the sharing ratio and modalities for transfer. I have all necessary information and legal documents needed to back you up for the claim. All I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Urgent response to this letter will be proudly appreciated.

Best Regards.
Mr Eddie Ulrich Esq

Return email: eddieulrich_esq@yahoo.com
Doc_Gonzo
Senior survivor

Return to Scammer 419 emails.