Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

princehamadan2@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

princehamadan2@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:17 pm

For few years now, The Crown Prince of Dubai is impersonated in romance scams reported here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=76953.

Recently, an almost victim from India was targeted by scammers pretending to be the same Crown Prince of Dubai in job scams.

Posted on behalf of the victim:

Some one from this mail id (princehamadan2@gmail.com) assured me for a job at Dubai royal family Or other company in Dubai. He / She demanding $ 200.00 for for visa fee.

The victim met the scammer on Interpal.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: princehamadan2@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:18 pm

Phone chat text:

This is not an online job, Mr.xxx
It's personal
I'm the owner of the company
All you need is to pay your visa then when you get to me in Dubai I will employ you as an account manager

A part-time job is a form of employment that carries fewer hours per week as a full-time job.
You can work from 8am in the morning and end up in 2pm in the noon within a week you get $1000
You need to send $200 here in dubai agency to prepared your dubai visa

I have help so many people in different countries. I will help you but you need to pay for visa.

Tourist visa is when you get a visa to come to Dubai. Working visa is when you're fully applied to work in dubai
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.