Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

pcc.chemical.c1@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

pcc.chemical.c1@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:58 pm

P.C.C CHEMICAL COMPANY,PLOT 1313 DAWSUMAN,

Dr Pius Umozo <pcc.chemical.c1@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Sat, 17 Apr at 18:26

P.C.C CHEMICAL COMPANY,PLOT 1313 DAWSUMAN,

Attention: Sir

This is the director of P.C.C chemical company,Dr Pius Umozo, am notifying you about your boxes that are here for long time,the boxes are 3,apart of that i have all type of chemical to clean money AND i sell all type of cuter, blade too,powder and liquid,and even chemical that can make money dry fast,i have been in this company for 26 years,i got my chemical aside my country Ghana,am one of the best chemical company in Africa,people come from afar away country to this company to get the type of chemical they needed,if i don't have it in my company here in Accra Ghana, I send for my second company in Gambia,i have good engineer that work for me there in Gambia,that is why i am notifying you,i give you best care,thanks for your cooperation.

Best Regards
Dr Pius Umozo
Director PCC
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.