Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

nora13ahmed21@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

nora13ahmed21@yahoo.com

Unread postby Doc_Gonzo » Tue May 21, 2013 12:29 pm

Header info:
Received: from [41.66.18.38] by web171506.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 18 May 2013 14:47:02 BST
Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 14:47:02 +0100 (BST)
Subject: FROM MISS NORA AHMED
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.66.18.38
Originating ISP: Cote D'ivoire Telecom
City: Abidjan
Country of Origin: Cote D'Ivoire

FROM MISS NORA AHMED
Inbox
x

Nora Ahmed <nora13ahmed21@yahoo.com>
May 18 (3 days ago)

to me
Dear

Thank you very much for your email you sent to me. I appreciate your willingness to help me. I contacted you after visited your website and I decided to explain my condition, please I need your help. Secondly, I want to promise you that you will not regret why you come in contact with me. Really I sent you my photo so that you will know whom you are dealling with. I accept the marriage propusal and I will like to see your photo also. I am humble and caring lovely, open minded girl. I am single never marriage before. My most hobbis is football. I love reading, Novel sports Newpaper.

I want to inform you that the fund was deposited in the Bank here by my Late Father and I have fronted the Management of the Bank and they have agreed to transfer the fund. So, hence you are interested to help me and retrieve the fund in your Bank Account. I will be glad to introduce you officially to the Bank where the fund was deposited. Therefore, I require some following information from you so that I can submit them to the Bank and officially declare you as the appointed new beneficiary of the fund. I want you to send me this information such as;

Your Full Names, Your Country/ City, Contact Home Address, Your Direct Telephone Number, Your Occupation, Sex.

As soon as I receive this information from you I will submit them to the Bank and then introduce you officially as the new beneficiary of the fund. After the introduction is done, I will send you the contact of the Bank.

I wait to hear from you soon.
Nora

Doc_Gonzo
Senior survivor

Return to Scammer 419 emails.