Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

imfteamr@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

imfteamr@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon May 20, 2013 8:33 pm

Subject: FROM FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE (F.R.N}

ATTN: MY DEAR BENEFICIARY,

IRREVOCABLE RELEASE OF YOUR PAYMENT

My Name is Mrs. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala I worked previously as a Minister of Finance under the office of the former President of Nigeria and later work with The World Bank For Two Years and I was Nominated for the position of World Bank Chairman From African But Did not make it, At the time I was working in the office of the former President of Nigeria as a Minister of Finance , I observed so many dirty deals being perpetuated by the top hierarchy officials and the former governor of central bank. Now I am The Finance Minister office of the presidency, after letting the president know what is going on Mr. President mandated me to verify all genuine contractors/inheritance claims before the end of this second quarter of the year 2013.

I am working with this president commander in chief of the armed forces of the federal Republic of Nigeria Dr Jonathan Goodluck (GCFR).I want to let you know that the Central bank Governor/Ecobank Plc/other banks and his associate have been preventing you from receiving your contract payment because they have been investing your funds in so many deposit transactions in so many banks, including Stock Exchange deals. From these dirty deals, they have made so much profit which they pocket for their own personal enrichment. Because of the sweetness of the ill-gotten wealth, they have deliberately blocked every attempt for you to secure the release of your payment.

Those institution officials and so called Governor of Central Bank (CBN) and other offices will never tell you the truth, because they do not want you to receive your payment yet, due to the fact that they are still trading your funds in banks and Stock Exchange and making personal profits from it.
Like I earlier said, the only way you can secure your contract payment now; as all other beneficiaries who have similarly cases have followed my advice and have received their payments accordingly. The truth is bitter but I must say it the way it is I don’t know how you will feel but that is nothing but the truth and I know that you like truth. You are advice to contact First Bank Plc on the below information and explain to them to release your payment because we have empowered them with enough funds to release your payment.

Mr. Stephen Onasanya
(Managing Director, First Bank Plc)
Direct E-mail: firstbankintl@yahoo.com

Mrs. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala
Office of the minister of finance
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.