Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

emelianys@yahoo.co.uk

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

emelianys@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Wayne » Mon May 20, 2013 8:31 pm

Received: from [41.218.254.239] by web172802.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 20 May 2013 15:38:41 BST
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.141.536
Message-ID: <1369060721.43341.YahooMailNeo@web172802.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 15:38:41 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: Emelia Addo <emelianys@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: I need your urgent help now
To: "emelianys@yahoo.co.uk" <emelianys@yahoo.co.uk>

Hi

I need your urgent help now

My name is EMELIA ADDO, a young girl of 22 years old, I am the only daughter of my father in Accra, Ghana. My father is Chief Michael Addo a businessman and a minerals merchant in Ghana. I was in preparing to write my final exams at the colleague when I heard that my father was rushed to the United States for treatment of Cardiovascular Diseases. Since then I have been praying for his quick recovery in the U.S. Only to hear this morning that my father was among the 183 victim who injured in the Boston marathon bomb blast which occurred 15th April 2013.

According to report, he has recovered briefly and he was taking a walk when he met this incident.
I am afraid if he can survive this incident due to his Cardiovascular Diseases. For this reason, I thinking how to convert his fortune and properties (precious mineral items at the family building) and some of his funds worth $12.5 million in the bank,to someone like you who can help me handle this wealth and keep it safe for me so that I can keep some fortune for myself . If I do not take over this now, family member can take over this wealth if he died in Boston without writing WILL .So I have to move fast because I don;t know if he will survive.

So I am writing you to make yourself available and provide a bank account and a reserve place where we can keep these properties after we succeeded converting it to you and I will be part of you and you will take of me.

I am hoping on you for this initiative to succeed.

Waiting,

Emelia.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.