Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lincolnrogers57@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

lincolnrogers57@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:02 pm

PROJECT ATLANTIC (PA)......

Wilson George <lincolnrogers57@hotmail.com>

Sun, 11 Apr at 14:52

I have an investor that is ready to invest a large amount in any flourishing company that needs funding for expansion. The investor has up to 1.9 Billion USD to invest for expansion of good business ventures with high profit margin. He is the Son of a Petroleum Minister but needs absolute confidentiality in the transaction. He can only invest in expansion but not in starting up a new business. There is no upfront payment all he needs is a face- to- face meeting in London, France, Dubai or any other venue that may suit both parties.

Before the meeting he will need the following information:

Name of Company...............................................
Line of Business...................................................
CEO...............................................................
Amount needed....................................................
Executive summary of investment proposal.......................

Secondly before you introduce any company make sure that your client will agree to give me and you brokerage commission of 5% of any amount received from investor after successful completion and receipt of funds from the investor. Me and you will share the commission 2.5% each.

I wait for your urgent response through this my private Email <ggwggvip@gmail.com> for more information.

Wilson George...
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.