Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Cpt Alexander Funkhouser

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Cpt Alexander Funkhouser

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 19, 2013 1:18 pm

split from viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1102 where the email address raphedward@yahoo.com is reported with a different set of stolen pictures

Email:

My Dear,

Thanks for you very much i am so happy now because i am not happy the way things are here yesterday but now i have known that you will help me carry this without any problems,
Honestly, I feel so relaxed in doing this business with you, and I want to assure you with the life of my family that you will never regret doing this business with me. YOU WILL BE RICHLY REWARDED

I am a married man with two kids,and you can see my pic and my family in attach file, I love my family so much, and I will like to trust you with full hope and believe that you are (capable) to handle this transaction with me in top secret, without any other eye bold on these funds for our mutual benefit.

Moreover I will prepare a LETTER OF AGREEMENT BETWEEN BOTH OF US. For Concrete Agreement. I want you to know that this transaction is 100% risks free and you will not get involve in any kind of trouble as regards to the deal.

I decided to go for a secured site to contact you so that I can be sure of the person for real not an imaginary, Since my depositing of the consignment with the Red Cross Security Agent here in Afghanistan was referring that the real owner of the box is in Asia and whosoever that appointed to them by me from Asia is entitle to be the real owner of the consignment-box, I have consider it very important to work with you, having it in mind that your name and details have to be legalize as the real owner of the box. And the delivery will go like this.

Now, let me use this opportunity to explain everything to you and I want you to read carefully to understand. The deal is all about the money we recovered here in Afghanistan. But we did not submit all the money to the military authority and I have it kept safely in a box and with a red cross agent and I informed Him that I am making arrangement for the real owner of the box to come. Now, I am in position to bring someone and introduced Him as the real owner of the box (money). But this has to deal with trust and as a result I do not want to fall into the hand of a bad person and for that reason I went into a secured website where I can be sure that the person is a legal and legitimate person and not an imaginary person and it is there I saw your email.

Now, due to the policy of the newly elected United States president policy, there is a plan to move some troops out of Afghanistan and I will be among the people that will be moving out and I cannot take this money along with me because since they know me as military personnel, my superior officers will want to know how I come about of the money. Secondly the red cross office will not release the box (money)to me ,because I already informed them that it does not belong to me and I am making contact with the real owner. Based on this I contacted you and before I made up my mind to contact you, I have done my home work very well and I have made an arrangement for a Red Cross jet that normally travels to Europe to bring relief material to Afghanistan to assist in moving the box out through the Red Cross jet. The question is who will be in charge of the money in my absence? This is exactly why I need your help.

I want to also use this opportunity to guarantee you that you will not stand any risk. I have mapped out the strategy to have this box moved out of Afghanistan safely without any problem. And I planned it in a way that everything will be done under legal protection and the box (money) will be delivered into your hands safely.

The plan:

The box will leave from Afghanistan on board the Red Cross jet and arrive to their office in Europe-LONDON. Upon the arrival, I shall let you have the contact details of the diplomat to reach an agreement with him on how and where to deliver the box to you. You shall let him have your full names, address of delivery and your phone numbers for him to make the necessary logistics Involved. It has to be clear to you that the diplomat is not aware of the content of the box as I will only tell him that it contains your personal belongings. Then you shall take control and reach an agreement with him as regards to the delivery of the box to you.

The box:

The box shall contain the money (8.1million U.S.D) and will be protected with a pin code which I will make available to you alone only when the box is in your custody. You shall not in any case disclose the content of the box and the pin of the box to the diplomat for security reasons.

The money:

As soon as you open up communication link with the diplomat and receive of the box, the pin code key which I will furnish to you, you will use to open the box which must be subject to your inspection only. , your percentage will be 30% of the total money, while you shall ensure that my own Percentage of 70 will be intact and safe with you until my arrival as we shall be moving out of Afghanistan very soon.

Logistics for my arrival:

Again, it will be important for you to update me with the most lucrative business in your part of the country in which we can invest to make more profit. It is important for you to note that you shall not be spending money anyhow so that you do not create so much awareness on my money. I want to re-assure you that everything is under control and all I need for this operation is your full support and commitment and I can assure you that success will be ours.

I am a man of my word and a man of integrity with full reputation. I can not be able to chase a shadow at my age. Please let our agreement be standby as agreed forward to me. I must inform you that 80% of the richest people on earth made their money from such deals and that is why everybody cannot run accounts with so much money in it and not everyone that can own a rich Swiss account. Those accounts are made for such deals where nobody will ask you how you made the money, rather they are interested in making it safe for you. That is their banking policy.

moreover I am sending you here in attachment my Id, pictures and that of my family picture to let you know who I am and to assure you the trust of my deal with you, but please my details is strictly for your personal view and keep and not for a third party and do not use it for anything illegal. As long as you can assure me of your trust and confidence, be sure that everything will be done without any problem and I can assure you that you will never regret knowing me. If you are really capable to handle this transaction, I wait to receive your full details and copy of your recent picture for my personal keep, so that I can be able to recognize you quickly when I shall come over to meet you in your .Home

Get back to me with your full information:

1. Your Full name:………………………………
2. Your country of origin and Contact address in your country:…………………
3. Your state of residence and address:…………………………………….
4. A copy of your international passport /driver's license/ ID, or Photo:………………
5. Your direct telephone numbers:……………………………………..
6. Your occupation:………………………
7. Age:……………………….

I wait for your swift reply to proceed.

Regards,
Brother Capt Raph Edward

Image - Captain James (Alex) Alexander Funkhouser, Jr, killed on May 29 2006 while stationed with the Army in Baghdad, Iraq.

Header:

Return-Path: <raphedward@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.206.15.39]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.142.542
Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 13:35:35 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.206.15.39
Originating ISP: Vgc Communication
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

raphedward@yahoo.com

Unread postby Devil_woman » Mon May 20, 2013 9:44 am

he replied

raphedward@yahoo.com

Raph Edward <raphedward@yahoo.com>
reply-to:
Raph Edward <raphedward@yahoo.com>
to:
"gg@gmail.com" <gg@gmail.com>
date:
Sun, May 19, 2013 at 9:58 PM
subject:
Please get back to me as soon as you can

My Dear,

Thanks for you very much i am so happy now because i am not happy the way things are here yesterday but now i have known that you will help me carry this without any problems,
Honestly, I feel so relaxed in doing this business with you, and I want to assure you with the life of my family that you will never regret doing this business with me. YOU WILL BE RICHLY REWARDED

I am a married man with two kids,and you can see my pic and my family in attach file, I love my family so much, and I will like to trust you with full hope and believe that you are (capable) to handle this transaction with me in top secret, without any other eye bold on these funds for our mutual benefit.

Moreover I will prepare a LETTER OF AGREEMENT BETWEEN BOTH OF US. For Concrete Agreement. I want you to know that this transaction is 100% risks free and you will not get involve in any kind of trouble as regards to the deal.

I decided to go for a secured site to contact you so that I can be sure of the person for real not an imaginary, Since my depositing of the consignment with the Red Cross Security Agent here in Afghanistan was referring that the real owner of the box is in Asia and whosoever that appointed to them by me from Asia is entitle to be the real owner of the consignment-box, I have consider it very important to work with you, having it in mind that your name and details have to be legalize as the real owner of the box. And the delivery will go like this.

Now, let me use this opportunity to explain everything to you and I want you to read carefully to understand. The deal is all about the money we recovered here in Afghanistan. But we did not submit all the money to the military authority and I have it kept safely in a box and with a red cross agent and I informed Him that I am making arrangement for the real owner of the box to come. Now, I am in position to bring someone and introduced Him as the real owner of the box (money). But this has to deal with trust and as a result I do not want to fall into the hand of a bad person and for that reason I went into a secured website where I can be sure that the person is a legal and legitimate person and not an imaginary person and it is there I saw your email.

Now, due to the policy of the newly elected United States president policy, there is a plan to move some troops out of Afghanistan and I will be among the people that will be moving out and I cannot take this money along with me because since they know me as military personnel, my superior officers will want to know how I come about of the money. Secondly the red cross office will not release the box (money)to me ,because I already informed them that it does not belong to me and I am making contact with the real owner. Based on this I contacted you and before I made up my mind to contact you, I have done my home work very well and I have made an arrangement for a Red Cross jet that normally travels to Europe to bring relief material to Afghanistan to assist in moving the box out through the Red Cross jet. The question is who will be in charge of the money in my absence? This is exactly why I need your help.

I want to also use this opportunity to guarantee you that you will not stand any risk. I have mapped out the strategy to have this box moved out of Afghanistan safely without any problem. And I planned it in a way that everything will be done under legal protection and the box (money) will be delivered into your hands safely.

The plan:

The box will leave from Afghanistan on board the Red Cross jet and arrive to their office in Europe-LONDON. Upon the arrival, I shall let you have the contact details of the diplomat to reach an agreement with him on how and where to deliver the box to you. You shall let him have your full names, address of delivery and your phone numbers for him to make the necessary logistics Involved. It has to be clear to you that the diplomat is not aware of the content of the box as I will only tell him that it contains your personal belongings. Then you shall take control and reach an agreement with him as regards to the delivery of the box to you.

The box:

The box shall contain the money (8.1million U.S.D) and will be protected with a pin code which I will make available to you alone only when the box is in your custody. You shall not in any case disclose the content of the box and the pin of the box to the diplomat for security reasons.

The money:

As soon as you open up communication link with the diplomat and receive of the box, the pin code key which I will furnish to you, you will use to open the box which must be subject to your inspection only. , your percentage will be 30% of the total money, while you shall ensure that my own Percentage of 70 will be intact and safe with you until my arrival as we shall be moving out of Afghanistan very soon.

Logistics for my arrival:

Again, it will be important for you to update me with the most lucrative business in your part of the country in which we can invest to make more profit. It is important for you to note that you shall not be spending money anyhow so that you do not create so much awareness on my money. I want to re-assure you that everything is under control and all I need for this operation is your full support and commitment and I can assure you that success will be ours.

I am a man of my word and a man of integrity with full reputation. I can not be able to chase a shadow at my age. Please let our agreement be standby as agreed forward to me. I must inform you that 80% of the richest people on earth made their money from such deals and that is why everybody cannot run accounts with so much money in it and not everyone that can own a rich Swiss account. Those accounts are made for such deals where nobody will ask you how you made the money, rather they are interested in making it safe for you. That is their banking policy.

moreover I am sending you here in attachment my Id, pictures and that of my family picture to let you know who I am and to assure you the trust of my deal with you, but please my details is strictly for your personal view and keep and not for a third party and do not use it for anything illegal. As long as you can assure me of your trust and confidence, be sure that everything will be done without any problem and I can assure you that you will never regret knowing me. If you are really capable to handle this transaction, I wait to receive your full details and copy of your recent picture for my personal keep, so that I can be able to recognize you quickly when I shall come over to meet you in your .Home

Get back to me with your full information:

1. Your Full name:………………………………
2. Your country of origin and Contact address in your country:…………………
3. Your state of residence and address:…………………………………….
4. A copy of your international passport /driver's license/ ID, or Photo:………………
5. Your direct telephone numbers:……………………………………..
6. Your occupation:………………………
7. Age:……………………….

I wait for your swift reply to proceed.

Regards,
Brother Capt Raph Edward

The pictures are already posted here.
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Cpt Alexander Funkhouser

Unread postby Devil_woman » Thu May 23, 2013 11:51 am

I am very happy to inform you that I have finalized every arrangement with the Red Cross delivery Agent. I have given you my 100% trust and I hope that you do not disappoint me

even though I have not met you before.
This involves a lot of cash so at this point you must re-assure me secrecy and strict confidentiality as the consignment will arrive London/ United Kingdom tomorrow or next. At this

point you must show seriousness by receiving this consignment from the diplomat (IN) London by tomorrow or latest next tomorrow upon his arrival with the box, remember I told

him the box contains your personal belongings.

CONSIGNMENT DESCRIPTION INFO:
Consignment: = (1 box) metallic

Receiver name: = mmmmm

Receiver address: = UK …23 mmmmmmm London England

Receiver Number: = +44 2081 xxxxxx

Size: = 1 x 1,5 Ft
Consignment receiving code: = GATXFC / 0-003797112
Description: = Family Treasure (Personal Belongings)

The money is sealed in a box and is registered as your Family Treasure. The only available Red Cross flight was routed to London United Kingdom. The Air way bill is registered

on your name and address as Family Treasure. Meanwhile you will contact the diplomat via this E-MAIL below:

Diplomatic Delivery:

Diplomat Name: = Mr. Charles Kelvin

Email: = kelvincharles@diplomats.com

Phone Number: = +447035951019

Please ensure to contact the Diplomat first thing tomorrow morning. He has the diplomatic cover to move the box down to you in London, but you will have to make this arrangement

with him personally. He has your full information, but as regards to their delivery procedure, you will still have to send a copy of your ID to Him for verification.

Maintain strict security of the box and yours as the receiver. the millions dollars is a lot of money in cash and people can do anything to be part of the sharing. You have to

follow my strict instruction to make this work and please make sure you do not make any mistake.
I am in a military facility in Afghanistan and I cannot control what happens over there in Europe, especially now that the consignment is out with your details as receiver. Call

the diplomat’s phone after sending Him an email on how to facilitate a swift diplomatic delivery to you in London that same tomorrow or next.

Insist that the diplomat brings the box to you in person to London, so that his immunity will cross the box through London customs. Secrecy is important at this point so make

sure you don’t tell anybody about this for security reasons. I hope and count on you, so I beg you not to disappoint me or cause any problem

Please I am anxiously waiting for the confirmation of this message that you have contacted the diplomat. Feel free to ask me anything you don’t understand.

With warm greetings,
Capt.Rahp Edward.

and

Hello
This is the shipment slip hope to hear from you soon
Regards
Capt Raph Edward

and a 'document' too as a word doc!

DIPLOMATIC AIR WAYBILL (ELECTRONIC PRINT)
We would be delighted to confirm your Diplomatic Delivery details.
RECIEVERS INFO:
=======================
Name
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Number
+44 2081 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Address
UK …xxxxx London England
FLIGHT INFO:
========================
Flight Destination
London Heathrow (LHR), UK
Flight Origin
Kabul International (KBL), Afghanistan
Departure Date:
May 21th 2013
CONSIGNMENT INFO:
========================
Consignment
(1 box) metallic
Description
Family Treasure
Retrieving Code
GATXFC / 0-003797112
Size
1 x 1,5 m
SHIPPER INFO:
========================
Name:
 Capt Raph Edward
Address
USA Military Base Kabul
IMPORTANT !!
As per terms and conditions that you agreed upon.
TRANSPORT CHARGES
Bill Recipient you will need to provide the approximate requirements

EXCHANGE RATE FLUCTUATIONS
Difference in statement balances can occur due to fluctuations at banks processing time. We can not hold the responsibilities.

TERMS OF PAYMENT
Any International shipment may be subject to duties and taxes upon arrival at his final destination

CANCELLATION POLICY
The company must be informed on the willingness of the shipper to hold unto delivery before it gets to the receiver.

AUTHORISED SEAL/ SIGNATURE
Any alterations renders this document invalid
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Return to Scammer 419 emails.