Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

elizabethemma099@gmail.com benard.zita@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

elizabethemma099@gmail.com benard.zita@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:46 pm

From a Survivor:

Sun, 14 March 2021
By Elizabeth Emma <elizabethemma099@gmail.com>:
My Dear,

Thanks for your message and the acceptance for my charity proposal, to assist me for the investing of the ($4,850,000.00) for charity program for your mutual benefit and that of the less privileged in your country. With your trust, partnership and cooperation, we will bring hopes to the orphans, widows, old age men and women, and other less privileged children across the Globe. I know Charity work mighty not be your area of specialization or professionalism, but with the mutual understanding, cooperation within us and my Lawyer, we will achieve it and brings Hopes to the Hopeless, homes to the Homeless and good health and medications to the sick across the continent of Asia and other neighboring Countries.

I'm Quite confident in God. I am convinced after my reading of your response, that you will assist me for the retriever of this fund into your designated Bank account for the Charitable Foundation as my last wishes. All I need from you is trust, sincere, and 100% assurance that you will not betray the trust I imposed on you for the release of this fund ($4,850,000.00) for your mutual benefits and that of the less privileged children in your country. 100% risk free.

I need words of assurance from you with the promise that you will not betrayed the trust i imposed on you, when the fund is finally transferred into your account, as soon as i get the assurance from you, i will give you LETTER OF APPLICATION and the contact of my Lawyer in this effect i will need words of assurance from you with 100% GUARANTEE that you will not BETRAY me and the trust i imposed on you. As soon as i get the word of assurance and GUARANTEE from you, i will immediately forward to you the LETTER OF APPLICATION and the contact of my Lawyer.

This is on the condition that you will take only 35% of the fund for yourself, while you will use the remaining 65% for the less privileged people in the society, to build charitable Foundation/hospital in my name as my last wishes. Do send me your words of assurance, so that i can give you more details and further instructions, and the contact of my Lawyer.

Attached is my photo from the hospital bed, also please do send me your photo to enable me know you better...
Looking forward to your immediate response.

Remain blessed.
God bless you.
Regards
Mrs. Elizabeth Emma
Home Address. BP, 81 Irede Cotonou, Benin Republic.

On Wednesday, March 17, 2021,
Barr.Benard Zita <benard.zita@yahoo.com> wrote:

Very good!
Follow my instructions on my previous email, the remittance will be successful.

Regards
Barr Benard Zita Wama
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

benard.zita@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:49 pm

Thursday, March 18, 2021
By Barr.Benard Zita <benard.zita@yahoo.com>:

Attention brother
Thank you for the well-filled document and your bank account details to deposit Mrs Elizabeth Emma's charity funds worth $4,850,000. Today i will submit it at the court and bank after receiving the fee from you. I understand that you are having difficulty to send money abroad which is normal. I will give you guidance on how to send the money to me today.

Go to the bank. Tell them you want to make deposit to your business partner. You will tell them you want to purchase some goods with the money.

Give them the bank account details below to send the money:

ACCOUNT NAME: A. E. F.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 02343420XXXX
CODE BANK: BJ058
CODE GUICHET: 01001
IBAN CODE : BJ39BJO5801001023434200XXXX
BANK NAME: Orabank Benin
BANK ADDRESS: LOT 801 AVOTROU M/ADESSOLA COTONOU
RIB : 10
Code BIC: ORBKBJBJ

Collect bank deposit form and fill the bank details above. When you get home, snap the payment receipt and send it to me.

Thank you for your understanding, I am waiting for your response.

Regards
Barr Benard Zita Wama

Thursday, March 18, 2021
By Barr.Benard Zita <benard.zita@yahoo.com> wrote:

Very good!
Follow my instructions on my previous email, the remittance will be successful.

Regards
Barr Benard Zita Wama
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ubabankinffobenin@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:56 pm

Tuesday, March 23, 2021
By UBA BANK BENIN <ubabankinffobenin@gmail.com>:
UBA BANK BENIN

You are Welcome to UBA BANK GUIDELINES.

Our Ref: XXXXXXX

Dear valued customer

Your documents, personal information, bank details were received today. Mrs Emma Elizabeth's lawyer told us about you a few days ago.

We also received a letter from Mrs Emma Elizabeth yesterday about transferring her funds worth US $4,850,000.00 to you for a charitable project.

We will Process and transfer your inheritance funds within 3hours in Benin time.
Once the transaction is done, we will notify you immediately.
Thank you for your understanding,
We are waiting for cooperation
We are ready to serve you better.

Yours in service,
Dr Mrs Maria Gabriel
Issuing Authority: ABDMGT UBA

Tuesday, March 23, 2021
By UBA BANK BENIN <ubabankinffobenin@gmail.com>:

UBA BANK BENIN

You are Welcome to UBA BANK GUIDELINES.

Our Ref: XXXXXXXXX

We have processed your remittance this afternoon because we got a call from the (IRS) Internal Revenue Service demanding a tax clearance fee from their office to enable them release funds for your use.

I will like you to settle them so they can release funds to you which 60% will be for authority of Korea and 40% will be authority of Benin, i contacted them and talked to them this to inquire how much it will cost to obtain the IRS Tax paper and i was told it will cost you $7,550 to obtain the tax paper and funds will be released to you automatically because it has already been relocated to you but it is on hold by the IRS for full and proper release of funds to you.

I also called Barrister Benard to explain to him some minutes ago and he knew it was the right thing to do.

Kindly use our correspondence bank account number of Keb Hana Bank to deposit the fee $7,550.

Acc number: 1229-1043-71XXXX
Name : S. D.
Bank name : Keb Hana bank
Use the bank account details above to send the fee $7,550.

Please try as much as you can to get this last remittance done and prove yourself worthy of the charity funds of Mrs Elizabeth.

We appreciate your efforts and now you have gotten to the end of it.

Congratulations in advance

Yours in service,
Dr Mrs Maria Gabriel
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

benard.zita@yahoo.com elizabethemma099@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:00 pm

Tuesday, March 23, 2021
By Barr.Benard Zita <benard.zita@yahoo.com>:

Attention dear brother
I received the forwarded email from the bank. I understand that you need to pay the TAX for Internal Revenue Service (IRS) approval.

Well, it is understandable that taxes is necessary for huge transactions. Duly send the TAX charge amounting $7,550 to IRS today to ensure successful transfer of the inheritance funds to your bank account.

They provided a bank account for easy deposit. Use the bank account provided by the bank to send the TAX charge to them.

Regards
Barr Benard Zita

Wed, 24 March 2021
by Elizabeth Emma <elizabethemma099@gmail.com>:

Good morning my beloved,
How are you?
How is work and how was your business trip?
How far have you gone with my lawyer and my bank?
I have put so much trust and confidence in you
Do not let me down
Kindly follow the instruction of my bank and my lawyer to fulfill my charity dreams.
Try your possible best to comply with my bank and my lawyer.
God bless you and your family. i love you my beloved

Fake Documents:

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

elizabethemma099@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:15 am

My Dear beloved brother

I'm sorry for the disappointment, but I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from India though I tried my best to involve you in the Charity business but God decided the whole situation. Presently I am in India for charity projects and treatment with my new partner.
Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us somehow. Now contact the DHL Courier Service in Benin name: DHL express courier and Email is : speed_morgan@yahoo.com
, Manager name: Mr Speedy Morgan, contact the DHL with your full name, Address and phone number
Ask him to send you an ATM VISA CARD valued sum of $750,000 which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touch with him and instruct him where to send the amount in ATM visa CARD.
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the charity projects which I and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the DHL Courier company on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Mr. Morgan he will send the amount to you without any delay.
Regards,
Mrs. Elizabeth Emma
Mumbai City in India
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.