Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Rebekka Ryland - rebekkaryland@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Rebekka Ryland - rebekkaryland@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:36 pm

The fake website jjctrans.com is profiled here:
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=73994&p=227403&hilit=info%40jjctrans.com#p227403

From a Survivor:

Hello, The motorcycle is still for sale. It is accident-free!
The complete maintenance history is present, no hidden defects, no scratches. The German papers are issued to me and the TÜV is available. The tires are about 80-90% new .
The motorcycle was used by my ex-husband in Germany. He run out of my life almost 1 month ago. The motorcycle was registered on my name in Germany and i had to take it here when i moved back home. I am trying to sell it here as well , but because it is from another country , no one will buy it fast since it is a huge tax for registering it . I posted it on the website when I was still in Germany, so explains the location for the motorcycle.
You can come here to pick it up, or I can have it delivered to your address and take care of settling a possible return. I will pay for the transport and return.
Please tell me if you are still interested in under this circumstances and I will give you the details. Give me your phone number for a call , or send me an email with your questions .

The motorbike is located in Norwegen. Travel is forbidden, but the transport routes are open and available in this CoVID-19 emergency situation.
I can arrange shipping. The motorbike is already registered to Germany, so you do not have to pay extra taxes for the registration on your name. It comes with all the documents you need to register it. Everything OK. So naturally ready for the road.
Delivery costs 350-450 Eur., Depending on your location . I'm going to pay for delivery.
Delivery time is 2-3 days. The shipment can be arranged with a transport company that help me to take the motorcycle from Germany. I don't know how to ride it and it was necessary to use a transport service.
They offer buyers and sellers protection.
I can sell it with 5000 EURO including shipping. Is my final offer.
If you agree with the price and you want to buy it, please send me your name, address and mobile phone number.
I'm going to start the transaction and write the purchase contract. The motorbike comes with a sales contract. You have 3 days return policy. During this time, you can check the motorbike and the documents and if you're not satisfied, you can return it. I look forward to your reply.(I will pay also for the returning transport)
Thank you!
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rebekkaryland@gmail.com info@jjctrans.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:42 pm

Date: Thu, Jan 28, 2021
Subject: Fwd: Transaction started! ID #
To:

I have started the transport . Here it is a copy of the email from the transport company. Please let me know when you finish the payment and the contract of sale. Thank you!

Date: Thu, Jan 28, 2021
Subject: Transaction started! ID #
To:
Cc: <rebekkaryland@gmail.com>

Dear

Congratulations, the vehicle is ready for delivery. Attached you will find the pro forma invoice and the sales contract. You will receive the original invoice when you decide to buy the vehicle. The sales contract does not need to be signed until you decide to keep the vehicle after the five-day inspection period.

The payment for the delivery with the SHIPMENT NUMBER: is still pending. The next step for you is to transfer the deposit to the secure bank account of JJC-Transport ApS. These funds are paid out to the seller as soon as you are in possession of the object of purchase and it has passed your test. We will arrange the transport as soon as the payment has been received in our escrow account, in accordance with our company's return policy.

4200.00 EUR are due for payment to JJC-Transport ApS.
You will find the invoice as a PDF attached. You can print out the pro forma invoice to present to your bank for the transfer of funds to JJC-Transport ApS. You have attached the contract of sale and you should download it and sign it at the buyer section . Please scan it after that and send it by email to info@jjctrans.com

- = TRANSPORT DETAILS = -

For more information, please log into your account here

https:/ /jjctrans.com/login

Username:
Password:

Shipment Number:
Service Option: Closed Transport
Delivery:
Length Of The Inspection Phase: 3 Days
Delivery Costs: Assumed By The Seller

Buyer:

Seller:
Rebekka Ryland
Postboks 317 Bragernes
3001 Drammen
Norwegen
+4732993885

- = PAYMENT ORDERS = -

Payment Method: Bank Transfer
Total Amount: Eur 4,200.00
Beneficiary / Account Name: VP J. D. T.
IBAN: NL81BUNQ204748XXXX
BIC: BUNQNL2A

Contact your bank or financial institution for more information on how to make a bank transfer. IMPORTANT NOTES: When making the transfer, enter “” in the "Purpose" field. If you do not use the exact information as stated above, your bank transfer will be charged back at your expense. To avoid payment delays, please ensure that:

»ONLY the above purpose is entered in the appropriate purpose field.

We recommend using an online transfer system as it saves a lot of time. Online banking saves you going to the bank and wasting your precious time (payments can also be made on weekends). If this is your first time to make an online transfer, please go to your bank's website for the process. Bank-to-bank electronic transfers are considered to be the safest international payment method. The transfer data is transmitted over an encrypted communication channel.

NOTE! AFTER HAVING TRANSFERRED THE DEPOSIT, PLEASE REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL,
Proof of payment can be a receipt (either a scan, photo, or .pdf file) or a screenshot from your online bank that clearly shows the payment.
The vehicle will be delivered within 2-4 days after payment has been confirmed. Delivery times will be confirmed upon receipt of payment.

DELIVERY AND REFUND / RETURN POLICY
Step 1: Buyer transfers payment to JJC-Transport ApS.
* After checking the payment, JJC-Transport ApS is entitled to deliver the vehicle to the buyer's address given above.
Step 2: JJC-Transport ApS delivers the vehicle to the buyer.
* After the buyer receives the delivery, they have 3 days to check the vehicle. He has the option of accepting or rejecting it.
* If the buyer refuses the vehicle, the delivery will be canceled at no additional charge and the buyer will receive a full refund within 2 days.
* If the buyer accepts the vehicle and the papers during the five-day inspection phase, JJC-Transport ApS pays the seller by bank transfer.

Sincerely yours,

Thank you for using our services!
Our JJC Transport ApS department. Copyright 2021
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@jjctrans.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:48 pm

Text from a fake contract:

JJC TRANSPORT APS

Contract of sale No.

1.0 Terms and Conditions, Warranty General JJC Transport ApS terms
12 Svend Haugs gate, 3013 Drammen,
Viken Norwegen
info@fictrans.com

• This documents provides the administrative tools necessary to complete comercial transactions of goods.
• With this document, the company/private person directly involved in the transaction should be able to manage the transaction in an efficient and systematic mode in accodrdance with EU rules: • These terms and conditions shall not affect the validity and effectiveness of current laws to protect the interests of consumers from Consumer Code, and it has application only to contracts of sale relating motor vehicles.

1.1 The contract for the sale and the transfer of ownership of the motorcycle described below in the Sale Contract No. is available for Consumers/ Private Sellers / Corporations/Professional

• The Buyer

• The Seller (Private/Company) Rebekka Ryland (Resident Addres) Postboks 317 Bragernes (City) Drammen (ZIP Code) 3001 (Region) N/A (Country) Norwegen.

The third part agency JJC Transport ApS (Registered NumberNAT) DK30635124. 12 Svend Haugs gate. 3013 Drammen. Viken Norwegen

' Payment will be carried out in our EURO account of our head office.

VP J. D.
NL8I8UNO204748XXXX
BUNQNL2A

' The Object of Contract
I. Recorded Transaction Number : (Tracking Number)
II. Vehicle imported from other continent:
Make Model
VIN
Kilometers
Production Date
Inspection Date

2.0 The payment: security deposit and the purchase price agreed are reported as follows:

At time of the purchase, the deposit mentioned in this contract represent a percent of 100% from the final price of the autovehicle.

Price for the vehicle 4200 EUR
Prepaid payment 4200 EUR

By way of derogation from Article 52(c), the place of supply of services involving the valuation of movable tangible property or work on such property, supplied to customers identified for VAT in a Member State other than that in the territory of which the services are physically motorcycleried our . shall be deemed to be within the territory Of the Member State whoch issued the seller with VAT identification number under which the service was rendered to him . We reserve the right of not mentioning the VAT unit in valculations. The VAT caught in the Brutt Price of the motorcycle and will be deducted by our company

3.0 DECLARATIONS AND GUARANTIES

3.1 The Seller - Rebekka Ryland declares and guaranties that: • The autovehicle that makes the objective of this contract is free of mortgages ,liens, privileges,reststrictions or encumbrances of any kind, including taxes;
• The autovehicle and the accessories mentioned are not anymore the subject of a lease agreement and there are no claims coming from third parties on the vehicle and its accessories
Guaranties that the vehicle does not have any tehnical defect or damages of any kind and delcares that the vehicle was never involved in accidents that could changes the normal functions or compromise the security

All the documents of the autovehicle are registered on his name and are real.
The purchase price mentioned at the time of signing the agreed will remain unchanged until the end of this transaction. The transaction will be ended only after the autovehicle was registered as being the property of the buyer.
• Is the only owner of this autovehicle and no one is involved in the property of this vehicles.

3.2 The Buyer - declares and guaranties that:
• All the payments made in compliance with the present agreement will be proved by the buyer to the Third Part Agency - JJC Transport ApS - the documents revealing that the payment was made by bank transfer or online wire transfer within the limits of the legislative valid measures.

' When the payment is not made within 3 days . the buyer will be revoked from his rights in defauld mode.

• The local taxes (ex. local taxes , insurances in import country , road taxes etc...) are not included in the category of costs incurred by our company.

3.3 The Third Part Agency declares and guaranties that:
• Will assure the transport by sea or plane in maximum 15 days to the buyer's country (Internatioal Sea Ports or International Airports). In case of road transport . delivery will be made in 5 days maximum.
• The vehicle is insured during the transport with the declarated value.
The vehicle is inspected until the transport will start.
Will keep the payment until the buyer agree the vehicle.
• In case if the buyer will not accept the vehicle , will refund the buyer's payment in total amount.

4.0 THE TRIAL PERIOD

4.1 The trial period is a period of 3 days. During the trial period, the custstomer is adived to drive the vehicle In a limit of 500 km. to test it. The buyer can take the vehicle to a specialized workshop, assess any damage to the body or other mechanical parts.

After the trial period expires, the customer is automatically enrolled for the transfer of property. until the trial period expires , with least 24 hours , the buyer must inform our resperesentatives if do not want to keep the vehicle . In this case we can find a warehouse where we can keep the motorcycle until the seller will find another buyer

5.0 The final payment/The full refund of the deposi

5.1 After the trial period will expire, the buyer must inform about the refund or the final payment. He will have fully support from us to complete the last forms for closing the deal.

In case of refunding, the buyer must comunicale the reasons of not keeping the motorcycle And estabfish the terms of returning the deposit

By this agreemen JJC Transport ApS certifies that the buyer will receive a full refund of the deposit in maximum 7 day , in case that the customer wishes the cancelation of this contract in the trial period of 3 days from the receiving date.

This transaction has been approved in accordance with international laws of trade obtained by resolution 5010 - Sale/Transport of motor vehicles.
If a dispute based on agreements esablished on this contracts starts from different motives both pans agree to give the exclusively rights of solving the dispute to the competent judicial authorities in the place of purchaser's residence

The present contract becomes legal at the time of advance payment confifirmation for the deposit.

Date:

Buyers Signature

Text from the fake invoice:

JJC Transport ApS
12 Svend Haugs Gate
3013 Drammen, Viken
VAT ID: DK 30635124
info@jctrans.com
w ww.jctrans.com

VP J. D. T.
IBAN: NL81BUNQ204748XXXX
BIC: BUNQNL2A

Invoice:

Invoice: Bill to: Ship to:
Invoice date:
Order Date:
Tracking Number:
Payment Method: Bank Transfer
Shipping Method: Truck Delivery

Ducati Scrambler Sixty2 4200.00 1 4200.00
Accessories, Documents 0.00 5 0.00

No discounts

VAT (Not Applied) 0.00
Shipping: 0.00
Insurance: 0.00
Subtotal: 4200.00
Handling: 0.00
Paperwork: 0.00
Total: 4200.00
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.