Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Love Neche - Facebook

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Love Neche - Facebook

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:03 am

Dying widow scam.

Form Submitted On: 2021-01-19 18:20:55

What name did the scammer use?: on Facebook is Love Neche
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on?: Facebook
What phone number(s) did the scammer use?: + 447789067554
Did you send any money to the scammer? If so, how much?: No i not send nothing ,i check on google immediately the address and i know is a scammer .I hope to help others people with this

Email received:

Thanks for your response and like i said before .. i am from Indonesia but my husband is from Hanoi and we live in United Kingdom , I lost my husband on August 16, 2014 . meanwhile i have been struggling with cancer for long time and my doctor said that the present stage is uncontrollably and I have a few months more to live .

Before the death of my husband , he work a contract with the British government worth of 4.7 million dollars , but death took him away before the money is sent to my bank account , my husband was a philanthropist before his death , he also encouraged me to help poor peoples , because since we got married we have not been able to have any child.

Because of the condition of my health i have sent two million dollars to my home town ( Indonesia ) and have deposited 700,000.00 $ to the hospital for my medication , i will like to send the remaining two million dollars to you so that you will help me to give it to the poor peoples and the widows over there in Vietnam as instructed by my late husband since we did not have any children to inherit this money , Please do not discriminate on religion , race , ethnicity when handling this project .

Try to reply me immediately for more information . May God bless you and your family , I would love to talk to you on the phone , but the problem is that i do not know the language and can not speak well due to pains , please keep this information very secret , never tell anyone about this money at all for security reasons.

+447789067554
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Vodafone Uk Ltd
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Love Neche - Facebook

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:05 am

Stolen pictures used on the fake Facebook account:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.