Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

barrister.tankoli@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

barrister.tankoli@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 30, 2019 11:24 pm

Foreign Debt Payments
People
ADMIN OFFICE <barrister.tankoli@gmail.com> 29 May at 8:31 PM
Reply-To: vankuyper55@gmail.com
BCC
Message body
UNITED NATIONS/ WORLD BANK PAYMENT NOTIFICATION

My name is ROBERT RUSSELL,Head of task force on Bureaux for foreign debt payments, a United Nations/World bank intervention agency, to investigate, verify and pay all long overdue bonafide contracts/inheritance claimants funds,a flat approval for the payment of U.S $13.7m.has been granted to be immediately paid through the proceeds of $5.9Billion, recovered from some past African leaders by the World bank in the past 3 years stashed in foreign banks in Europe,Asia,Middle East, Africa and America, currently deposited with a Financial Security Company in Europe.

It is further advised that any claimant whose funds is above the approved sum,should after the collection of the approved sum,come up with further claims,while those whose approved funds are higher than their claims should indicate the real amount of funds owed to them.

Upon the receipt of this mail,you should forward us with your full details like your full name to verify what we have on our payment file,mode of identification like your international passport or drivers license,and indicate your mode of receiving your payment,either by cash, draft,or electronic transfer.Also any other document (s),or vital information that may aid us in processing your claims.

All payment must be completed within 10 banking days,and we will be dealing with first come,first serve.Do fill the attached FORM and return same.

Thanking you for your anticipated co-operation.

ROBERT RUSSELL
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: barrister.tankoli@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:41 pm

A vital information

Your Abandoned Package <barrister.tankoli@gmail.com>
Reply-To: belldanny956@gmail.com
Bcc:

Fri, 16 Oct at 20:04

Your Abandoned Package For Delivery

I have very vital information to give to you, but first I must have your trust before I reveal it to you because it may cost me my job, so I need somebody that I can trust for me to be able to reveal the secret to you.

I am Bell Danny, head of Operations on luggage/baggage storage facilities (us department of treasury here at 1500 Pennsylvania Avenue Nw,Washington D.C.20220 USA. During my recent withheld package routine check at my department, I discovered an abandoned shipment from a Diplomat from London and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metal Trunk Box weighing approximately 110kg. The consignment was abandoned because the Contents of the consignment was not properly declared by the consignee as "MONEY" rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid interrogation and also the inability of the diplomat to pay for the United States Non Inspection Charges which is $1,700USD. On my assumption, the trunk box will contain more than $7 Million to $10.5 Million and the consignment is still left in our Storage House here till date.

The details of the consignment including your name, your email address and the official documents from the United Nations office in Geneva are tagged on the Trunk box. However, to enable me confirm if you are the actual recipient of this consignment as the assistant director of the Inspection Unit, I will advise you provide Your Full Name, Current Phone Number and Full Address, to enable me cross check if it corresponds with the address on the official documents including the name of nearest Airport around your city. Please note that this consignment has been returned to the United States Treasury Department as unclaimed delivery due to the delays in concluding the clearance processes so as a result of this,I will use my position to make sure this CASH consignments (fund ) are safely and legally released to You. I will not be able to receive your details on my official email account. So in order to enable me to cross check your details, I will advise you to send the required details to my private email address which is (belldanny956@gmail.com) for quick processing and response.

Once I confirm you as the actual recipient of the trunk box, I can get everything concluded within 48 hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery. Lastly, be informed that the reason I have taken it upon myself to contact you personally about this abandoned consignment is because I want us to transact this business and share the money 70% for you and 30% for me since the consignment has not yet been returned to the LONDON after being abandoned by the diplomat so immediately the confirmation is made, we can jointly go ahead and pay for the United States Non Inspection Fee of $1,700 dollars and arrange for the box to be delivered to your doorstep Or I can bring it by myself to avoid any more trouble but you have to assure me of my 30% share.

NOTE: If You Receive This Message In Your Junk Or Spam It's Due To Your Internet Provider. I wait to hear from you urgently if you are still alive and I will appreciate it if we can keep this deal confidential. Please get back to me via my private Email:(belldanny956@gmail.com) for further directives:

Thanks,

Bell Danny
Fill the attached FORM
Call me immediately you receive this message via my direct
telephone number +1 669 225 2402 or send SMS.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:05 pm

Did you authorize?? do get back asap

barrister.tankoli@gmail.com <barrister.tankoli@gmail.com>
To:

Tue, 1 Dec at 21:34

Google Forms
Bank of America Higher Standards Home
From The Desk of: MR.JIMMY JOHNSON.
Bank of America
Credit/Telex Department.12/B13 Kingston Drive,

TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER NOTICE OF US$10.5M

Endeavor to respond as soon as you receive this notification for
proper documentation of the transfer to be done.

Did you authorize anybody to claim your approved fund of US$10.5M on your behalf? we need your urgent response because your file had a problem due to a petition filed by one Mr.Edgar Carlos from Texas claiming to be your Attorney. He said that you have handed him the ownership of this approved fund of US$10.5M. We received this Bank

Account particulars below from Mr.Edgar Carlos claiming to be your attorney and he wants The Bank of America to remit the approved US$10.5M to the below account information and he is ready to pay all the charges to ensure the transfer is made to the bank account.

Bank Name: Wells Fargo
BANK ADDRESS: 4170 Pleasant Hill Road Duluth, NA 30096 U.S.A.
Account No: 245-135922291-1-42
ROUTING NUMBER: 061000227 ,
Account Name: Mark Howard

We need to be sure before Remittance Department Bank of America kicks off the transfer to the provided account details, for this new development The management of this bank are suspicious that is the reason Bank of America need your urgent reply before the transfer of US$10.5M can be finally remitted as requested by Mr.Edgar Carlos.

Also note that it is our duty to protect our customers so we need to verify before the transfer can be made to the forwarded bank account given to us by Mr.Edgar Carlos. To this effect, we have contacted you to know if you are aware of this new arrangement to avoid fraudulent fund diversion to wrong account. Do confirm to us immediately if you authorized this new arrangement so we will not be held liable at the end of transfer.

But if you are not aware of the arrangement, Bank of America needs POWER OF ATTORNEY CERTIFICATE from our Legal Department in order to carry out the transfer.

Because in this circumstance, it is the only certified documents you need to receive the payment of US10.5M in your account From Bank of America , get back immediately to direct you where to get all legal paper work that will back up the transfer in your name to enable us have access to make direct transfer of this US$10.5M to your personal bank account.

Lastly If our suspicion is correct reconfirm your bank account information where you wish to receive this approved US$10.5M from Bank of America because as soon as we direct you to the officer and you secure this POWER OF ATTORNEY CERTIFICATE from his office the approved fund will be remitted to your account immediately, so your direct phone and your bank details is needed to enable us program your information in our system for the transfer to hit your account as soon as you comply to the instruction.

Call me or Send sms via +1 669 225 2402
Reply to Email: jj017137@gmail.com

Thanks for your Co-operation
Sincerely,
MR. JIMMY JOHNSON.
Director Bank of America.
Salinas California.
Untitled form
FILL OUT FORM
Create your own Google Form
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:01 pm

Contact Mr. Wilkins T.Rice

CLAIM YOUR FUND <belldanny956@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Sun, 24 Jan at 14:13

Dear Beneficiary

Here's wishing that the new year will bring joy, love, peace, and happiness to you. Wishing you a Happy New Year 2021. Happy New Year to you and your family! My name is James M. Murray (New Director, United States Secret Service). The FORMER President Donald Trump has appointed me (James M. Murray) as the 26th Director of the United States Secret Service on May 1, 2019. However, acting in my capacity as the Director of the United States Secret Service, I am pleased to inform you that full clearance has been granted for the release of the full payment of your approved nominee beneficial payment valued at the sum of
$10,500,000.00. The reference numbers for your approved nominee beneficial payment of $10,500,000.00 is as follows:

Exclusive Reference Identification Number: IMF/FRB-NY/9USXX10751/2021
Vide Transaction No: WHA/EUR/202
Transfer Allocation No: FRB/X44/701LN/NYC/US
Password: 2236
Pin Code: 78569
Certificate of Merit No: 104
Release Code No: 0876
Immediate Telex Confirmation No: 222568
Secret Code: XXTN014

Please take note that your payment has been approved and authorized for immediate release and transfer into your bank account via First State Bank N Y USA. For your confirmation, we have authorized the First State Bank N Y USA to deduct all supposed fees associated with the fund transfer from the Principal value of the $10,500,000.00 before transferring the balance to your designated bank account via SWIFT telegraphic wire transfer. Please take note that this deduction will be made possible through processing of a "Waiver Clearance Certificate" for a fee of $2,980.00 ONLY. Hence, you are advised to raise the
fee of $2,980.00 USD.

Please ensure that you confirm the details of your receiving bank account for the release of your $10,500,000.00, as well as your personal details via email as soon as you have received this message to ( Mr. Wilkins T.Rice of First State Bank N Y USA. Tel: 1 669 225 2402 / Email: boardd567@gmail.com)

PLEASE TREAT AS URGENT!

Yours Sincerely,
James M. Murray
Director, United States Secret Service
Email: officeofficeinfo0@gmail.com

Phone: +16692252402
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location San Jose, West DA, CA
Original network provider* Cellco Partnership Dba Verizon Wireless - Ca
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:59 pm

Cargo Clearing Unit

Did you authorize?? <barrister.tankoli@gmail.com>
Reply-To: belldanny956@gmail.com
Bcc:

Wed, 17 Feb at 20:08

DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY
U.S.Custom and Border Protection
Cargo Clearing/Delivery Unit,
JFK International Airport,
New York

Final Notice of Your Package with Reg #: :AB335493XXK and code 201

Did you send one Mr: David Krogman from Wisconsin, United States to claim your package valued at us $10.5 million from JFK International Airport, New York,because he wants to make some change of ownership and to pay for the delivery charges for your package to be released to him on your behalf?

If you are not the one kindly fill the attached FORM and return the same.

Regards

MR:BELL DANNY
Protection
Cargo Clearing/Delivery Unit
+1 669 225 2402
Wayne

acklandarnold@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:47 am

FROM FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION <acklandarnold@gmail.com>
Reply-To: sftmd.fedbureau@gmail.com
Bcc:

Fri, 26 Feb at 20:11

THE OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR
FINANCIAL INTELLIGENCE MONITORING UNIT
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION (FBI)
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
TEL: +1 202 324 4300
Email: sftmd.fedbureau@gmail.com

Our Ref:SFTMD/FBI/FSB/V.01/20/21

Your Ref:..........................

Attn:

We the Special Financial Transactions Monitoring Department (SFTMD) of
the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI),this is to humbly informed you that your funds has been approved for transfer into your bank account,after much verification with the United Nation that you are among the scam victim some few months ago we find out that your outstanding due payment was been withheld for long ,now that the fund have been approved i will advise you to be serious and claimed your fund once and for all.

And the only fee needed now from you is $26,950 to pay the mentioned document for the transfer of your $27.9m and to get all legal documents signed and pay all international subsidiaries fees and IMF,immediately all this legal fee is paid the transfer will reflect in your bank account without any delays.

Take note that the said fee $26,950 must be paid by you first before the transfer is done,and the fee is to use and pay all international subsidiaries including the IMF,CERTIFICATE OF TRANSFER and CERTIFICATE OF OWNERSHIP, Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and ETC, if this fee is paid and all international fee is cleared the transferred will be successful.

As soon as we hear from you I will give you payment information of the office issuing those documents mentioned above on how to send the $26,950 across through the bank to bank transfer .

Note:Upon receipt of this mail you have 72 hours to send the said fees to procured the document to avoid final confiscation of the funds so you have to respond quickly to advise you with the information's to send it to,

Regards,

Mr. Christopher Wray
Director
FBI
Treasury Building 1500 Pennsylvania Avenue,
NW Washington, D.C., U.S

Phone: +12023244300
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Westchester, DC
Original network provider* Verizon Washington, Dc Inc.
Wayne

kevlbert036@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:09 pm

Your ATM CARD ready to ship

Your ATM CARD ready <kevlbert036@gmail.com>
Reply-To: jj017137@gmail.com

Bcc:

Thu, 25 Mar at 19:06

Your ATM CARD ready to ship

This is to inform you that we have finished programming your USD 10,500,000 (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand USD) into Bank of America ATM card for delivery to your address, so you will start withdrawing your funds as soon as you receive the ATM CARD.

You must pay a $150 shipping fee to have the courier company deliver your ATM card to your door within 48 hours when we receive your payment, so ask for information where you will be making the $150 payment. As soon as you are ready to make the payment of $150 for the shipping of your ATM CARD let me know so I will send you the copy of your ATM CARD.

Based on the financial Regulations enforcement here in the United States, this fee is NOT deductible from source, if it were, the Bank would have done just that and won't bother you with a request for paying the fee in respect of THE cARD.

You should have come down here personally to pick up the ATM CARD but due to the ravaging CoronaVirus pandemic that is why the Card will be delivered to your address.

As soon as you receive this email, please contact me to find out how to make the payment of $150 so your ATM CARD will be delivered to you.

Note. The tracking number will be sent to you as soon as you make a payment of $150 so you can track your ATM CARD yourself.

Anticipating your prompt response.

Yours in Service.

Mr.Jimmy Johnson .
Salinas California.
Cell Phone 1 669 225 2402
Wayne

Re: kevlbert036@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:36 pm

Your outstanding fund release

Your outstanding fund release <kevlbert036@gmail.com>
Reply-To: od9437948@gmail.com

Bcc:

Sun, 18 Apr at 13:42

Dear beneficiary

This is to inform you officially that after our investigations with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), and other Security Agencies in the Country for this year being 2021, we discovered that you have not received your fund. I have made it my Second first point of call since taking office to settle all Outstanding Payments accrued to Individuals or Corporations with respect to local and overseas contract payment, Debt Rescheduling, and Outstanding Compensation payment and from the record in my file, your outstanding payment is worth $15,500,000.00 (Fifteen million five Hundred Thousand Dollars) which has been loaded into an ATM Visa Card with Bank of America (BOA) that allows you to make a daily maximum withdrawal limit of $20,000 (twenty thousand dollars).

Now, you are required to provide the below information correctly for the immediate delivery of your ATM Visa Card to you.

Full name:
Home address:
Phone number:

We await your response as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
Mr. Anthony J. Blinken
U.S Secretary of State
Phone: +1 (669) 225 2402
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon May 03, 2021 9:34 pm

Your ATM CARD is ready

Your ATM CARD is ready <barrister.tankoli@gmail.com>
Reply-To: jjj017137@gmail.com

Bcc:

Mon, 3 May at 21:19

Your ATM CARD is ready

This is to inform you that we have finished programming your $ 10,500,000 (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand USD) into a Bank of America ATM card for pick up.

You should make yourself available and come down here personally to pick up your ATM CARD to avoid the wrong release of your ATM Card.

NOTE:when coming to pick up your card,do bring along with the proof of FUND OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE issued in your favor.

Anticipating your prompt response.

Yours in Service.

Mr.Jimmy Johnson .
Salinas California.
Cell Phone 1 669 225 2402
Wayne

fredonald655@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed May 19, 2021 5:45 pm

Did you authorise??

YOUR FUND PAYMENT <fredonald655@gmail.com>
Reply-To: jj017137@gmail.com

Bcc:

Tue, 18 May at 21:15

Bank of America Higher Standards Home
From The Desk of: MR. JIMMY JOHNSON.
Bank of America
Credit/Telex Department.12/B13 Kingston Drive,

TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER NOTICE OF US$10.5M

Endeavour to respond as soon as you receive this notification for
proper documentation of the transfer to be done.

Did you authorise anybody to claim your approved fund of US$10.5M on your behalf? We need your urgent response because your file had a problem due to a petition filed by one Mr.Edgar Carlos from Texas claiming to be your Attorney. He said that you have handed him the ownership of this approved fund of US$10.5M. We received this Bank

Account particulars below from Mr.Edgar Carlos claiming to be your attorney and he wants The Bank of America to remit the approved US$10.5M to the below account information and he is ready to pay all the charges to ensure the transfer is made to the bank account.

Bank Name: Wells Fargo
BANK ADDRESS: 4170 Pleasant Hill Road Duluth, NA 30096 U.S.A.
Account No: 245-135922291-1-42
ROUTING NUMBER: 061000227 ,
Account Name: Mark Howard

We need to be sure before Remittance Department Bank of America kicks off the transfer to the provided account details, for this new development The management of this bank are suspicious that is the reason Bank of America need your urgent reply before the transfer of US$10.5M can be finally remitted as requested by Mr.Edgar Carlos.

Also note that it is our duty to protect our customers so we need to verify before the transfer can be made to the forwarded bank account given to us by Mr.Edgar Carlos. To this effect, we have contacted you to know if you are aware of this new arrangement to avoid fraudulent fund diversion to the wrong account. Do confirm to us immediately if you authorised this new arrangement so we will not be held liable at the end of transfer.

But if you are not aware of the arrangement, Bank of America needs POWER OF ATTORNEY CERTIFICATE from our Legal Department in order to carry out the transfer.

Because in this circumstance, it is the only certified documents you need to receive the payment of US10.5M in your account From Bank of America , get back immediately to direct you where to get all legal paperwork that will back up the transfer in your name to enable us have access to make direct transfer of this US$10.5M to your personal bank account.

Lastly If our suspicion is correct reconfirm your bank account information where you wish to receive this approved US$10.5M from Bank of America because as soon as we direct you to the officer and you secure this POWER OF ATTORNEY CERTIFICATE from his office the approved fund will be remitted to your account immediately, so your direct phone and your bank details is needed to enable us program your information in our system for the transfer to hit your account as soon as you comply to the instruction.

Thanks for your Cooperation
Sincerely,
MR. JIMMY JOHNSON.
Salinas California.
Wayne

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.