Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

diplomatclaudia1971@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

diplomatclaudia1971@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:09 am

United Nations Special Adviser!!

DIPLOMAT CLAUDIA ROMO EDELMAN. <diplomatclaudia1971@gmail.com>
To:

Fri, 26 Feb at 11:54

OFFICE OF THE UNITED NATIONS SPECIAL ADVISER..
DIPLOMAT CLAUDIA ROMO EDELMAN.
Montes Urales 440, 3rd floor. Colonia Lomas de Chapultepec Mexico City, D.F. 11000. México...

Dear Beneficiary ,

Attached are my pictures!

I have decided to cover $1,400.00 USD while you pay only a sum of $300.00 USD.

This is the Office of the UN Special Adviser Claudia Romo Edelman a Mexican and Swiss, I am the Special Adviser at the United Nations and Founder of ( We Are All Human Foundation ). I was seconded by UNICEF to the Executive Office of the Secretary General of the United Nations, to lead communications and advocacy for the Sustainable Development Goals and Climate Change under Dr. David Nabarro of London, United Kingdom.

The sum of €700,000.00 EUROS has just been APPROVED by the United Nations Assembly due to the delays of delivery by so many Authorities & Offices, we have received news for the past 4 years your funds are not yet handed over to you.

This message is to inform you I'm at the Breda International Airport in Netherlands ready to depart to your house address if you allow me to come over to deliver to you personally this huge sum of €700,000.00 EUROS to cover all amounts spent for more than 4 years.

Note: Payment of $1,700.00 USD has been demanded by the Breda International Airport in Netherlands to effect my departure to anywhere of your choice.

Lastly, all the investigations I have made states you have spent so much and yet no funds has been delivered to you. I have decided to cover $1,400.00 USD while you pay only a sum of $300.00 USD...

My personal Official documents will be sent to you once you are ready for us to work together.

Waiting for your kind response...

Diplomat Claudia Romo Edelman..
United Nations Special Adviser.
United Mexican States.

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.