Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

barrjme101@yahoo.co.uk

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

barrjme101@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:58 pm

DEDUCTION CERTIFICATE SETTLES IT.

john mensah <barrjme101@yahoo.co.uk>
To:

Fri, 26 Feb at 10:41

I write to you due to the disturbing situation whereby beneficiaries are being denied access to their funds and asked to pay several fees instead of the fees to be deducted from the funds.

I will like you to know that you can obtain a deduction certificate which will make it mandatory for the banks and all other agencies to deduct their fees from the principal funds and transfer the balance to your receiving bank account without any extra charge to you.The Deduction Certificate will cover every transaction in your name for a period of 3 years.

I have over 17 years of experience in handling international funds repatriation so I am vast in this field.Kindly get back to me if you are interested so that I can file for the Deduction Certificate to be issued to you accordingly.

You should revert with your full names,address,telephone number so that I can commence the filing process for the Deduction certificate.

Sincerely,
John RKO Mensah
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.