Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

chasebank841@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

chasebank841@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:44 pm

PAYMENT UPDATE

CHASE BANK <chasebank841@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Wed, 17 Feb at 10:28

JPMorgan-Chase bank
Address:JPMorgan Chase Headquarters, 270 Park Avenue, New York, NY

Greetings to you.

This is to inform you that the United Nations (UN)and American Government in conjuction with the World bank Group is compensating all the scammed

victims.Your name and email address was mentioned to the United States Secret Service by one of the Scammers who was arrested.

Meanwhile this Compensation has been mandated by the American Government and World bank Group to transfer the approved compensation sum US$2,500.000.00 to

you through bank to bank transfer Payment which is 100 % Guarantee for payment to you as one of the scammed victim.

Furthermore the mentioned authoties advised you to stop any further communication with any other person(s) or office(s) concerning any transaction that you

might have lost your hard earned money to avoid losing more money to other group of scammers who are on the FBI wanted list and are still on the run and for

this reason we want to warn you not to communicate or duplicate this message to anyone for any reason whatsoever as the United States Secret Service are

already on the trace for the other criminals from Nigerian, UK and Africa

You are hereby advised you to furnish us with your full banking details,telephone number, occupation and age

Anticipating your urgent co-operation in other to receive your payment without any further delay. You will confirm the reciept of the approved compensation

amount US$2,500.000.00 into your bank account within 72hrs.

Thank You.

Your's Sincerely

Jamie Dimon
JPMorgan-Chase bank CEO
USA
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

marycallahancrdoes@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:22 pm

PAYMENT UPDATE

MARY ERDOES <marycallahancrdoes@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Thu, 29 Apr at 14:15

Attn: Beneficiary:

We wish to notify you that we are directed by the international monetary fund (IMF) to release the sum of $10.5 Million as compensation fund for money swindled from you from the notorious scammers from Nigeria and other African countries. This fund was accrued from funds recovered by the FBI and the EFCC Nigeria. You are hereby advised to furnish us with your full name, your personal identification, your address and your telephone numbers.
We shall expedite action on your payment when we receive the above stated information.

Urgent compliance is to your advantage.

Looking forward to your response

yours faithfully

Mr Jerry S Mikeson

Foreign Remittance Director.
FIRST NATIONAL BANK OF AMERICA

Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: chasebank841@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri May 14, 2021 12:37 pm

FINAL NOTIFICATION

FIRST NATIONAL BANK OF AMERICA <chasebank841@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Fri, 14 May at 09:33

Attn: Beneficiary:

We wish to notify you that we are directed by the international monetary fund (IMF) to release the sum of $10.5 Million as compensation fund for money swindled from you from the notorious scammers from Nigeria and other African countries. This fund was accrued from funds recovered by the FBI and the EFCC Nigeria. You are hereby advised to furnish us with your full name, your personal identification, your address and your telephone numbers.
We shall expedite action on your payment when we receive the above stated information.

Call us on this number (631) 538-0202 immediately you receive this message.

yours faithfully

Mr Jamie Dimon
JPMorgan Chase Headquarters, 270 Park Avenue, New York
Tel:(631) 538-0202

Phone:
+16315380202
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Selden, NY
Original network provider* Local Access Llc - Ny
Wayne

Re: marycallahancrdoes@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:41 pm

PAYMENT UPDATE

FIRST NATIONAL BANK OF AMERICA <marycallahancrdoes@gmail.com>
Reply-To: rosemendoza91@yahoo.com

Bcc:

Wed, 22 Sept at 09:02

First National Bank of America
Address: 4660 Kalamazoo Ave SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49508, United States

The American Government, have agreed with the board of directors of the United Nations to compensate all and Individual scammed victims.This letter is to notify you about your compensation as one of the scammed victim that sent money via Bank Transfer, Western Union Money Transfer, Ria or Money Gram to fraudsters. This mail is to officially to notify you, that your email address have been listed as one of the Scammed victim, to benefit from the ongoing SCAMMED VICTIM COMPENSATION BENEFITS

It is my pleasure to inform you that the UN authority and America Government have approved the sum of $1,500.000.00 (One Million Five Hundred Thousand, United States Dollars Only) in your favor.

You are hereby advised to furnish us with your full name, Bank account details,Personal identification,Address and telephone numbers.

Call us on this number:(631) 538-0202)

yours faithfully

Mr Jerry S Mikeson

Tel: (631) 538-0202
Wayne

scotiabankperu212@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:34 pm

SCAM VICTIMS COMPENSATION PAYMENT OF $2.5M

FIRST NATIONAL BANK <scotiabankperu212@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Mon, 15 Nov at 11:06

First National Bank of America
Address: 4660 Kalamazoo Ave SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49508, United States

Attention Beneficiary:

We wish to notify you that we are directed by the American Government and World Bank Group to release the sum of $2.5 Million as compensation fund for money swindled from you from the notorious scammers. This fund was accrued from funds recovered by the FBI and the EFCC Nigeria. You are hereby advised to furnish us with your full name,bank account details, personal identification, address and telephone numbers.

Call us on this number:(631) 538-0202)

yours faithfully

Mr Jerry S Mikeson

Tel: (631) 538-0202
Wayne

fbidectives109@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:59 pm

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION

FBI OFFICE <fbidectives109@gmail.com>
Bcc:
Mon, 17 Jan at 14:35

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
Christopher A. Wray
Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation
Address: 26 Federal Plaza 23rd floor, New York, NY 10278, United States

This message is for your information that we received a report from our detectives attached with the Independent Corrupt Practices (ICPC) Nigeria that your fund $2,500,000.00 USD have been approved by American Government in conjunction with the United Nations and shall be paid to you through the CITIBANK headed by MR. Mark Mason , who is in charge of the approved fund $2.5m USD.In this case, we have investigated your fund through our detectives attached with with the CITIBANK and confirmed the transaction genuine/legal. We are fully involved in your matter now and monitoring all the payment process.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation indeed understood your position based on the enormous fraudulent activities going on around the world and you should be informed that we are mindful of the trend. Because of several pathetic complains and reports by innocent people like you, we deem it very necessary to protect our citizenry against such ugly victimization. However, you should be confident and rest assured that you are dealing with the rightful authorities and should go ahead and comply to the directives given you by the CITIBANK, as we are monitoring the process to ensure that you are not a victim of injustice in any way that is the more reason why we are involved in this transaction.

Also, we advise you to disregard every other message you receive concerning the transaction because they are not from a legal office rather from the con artists We are working with (Anti-Fraud Unit) and the United Nations and CITIBANK of with a view to apprehend the scammers trying to deceive you and other innocent fund beneficiaries. We advise you to avail with MR. Mark Mason, instruction to have your fund $2.5m release to you. This transaction is genuine/legitimate and the fund must surely be confirmed to you once the legal required Notarization Certificate is secure.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation have directed you to secure the accompanying Notarization Clearance for full certification of your fund. We advise you to urgently contact MR. Mark Mason to assist you secure the official required document for immediate release of your fund. The Notarization clearance charges will cost you only $999

The original Contact of the CITIBANK AMERICA
Name:Mr Mark Mason
Tel:(631) 538-0202)
Email:(citibankamerica@aol.com)

As soon as you obtain the Notarization Clearance for full certification of your payment, your fund will be wired instantly to your nominated bank account. Be officially informed that the CITIBANK of America,Chief Financial Officer Mr Mark Mason under the direct supervision of our directives is the only institution approved by the United Nations, FBI, CIA N.S.A, Canadian Police and the British inter-pol to handle payments, also certify all genuine payments confirming its not terrorist or money laundry related funds. We advise you to co-operate with them and have your legitimate fund pay to you.

We will give you a grace to contact Mr Mark Mason. If we do not get information that you have obtained the dist Document to certify your funds we shall have no other alternative but to conclude that this fund are terrorist related and will take legal action.

Reply Urgently..

Yours faithfully,

Christopher A. Wray
FBI Drector
Wayne

Re: chasebank841@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Mar 09, 2022 1:50 am

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

FBI OFFICE <fbidectives109@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Tue, 8 Mar at 09:03

Anti-Terrorist and Monitory Crimes Division
Federal Bureau of Investigation.
J. Edgar. Hoover Building, Washington D.C.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Attention: Beneficiary,Anthony Alan Henderson

This is the final warning you will receive from me. This notice has been sent to you several times, but you ignored it. I have warned you so many times and you decided to ignore my e-mails because you believe we have not been instructed to get you arrested, if you fail comply this time around, then we will first of all send a letter to the Police post of your city where you reside and also instruct the bank to close your account until you comply with our directives. Note that all your properties will be confiscated by the Federal Bureau of Investigation. We would also send a letter to the company / organization where you work and instruct them to issue you a "SACK LETTER" because a suspect is not supposed to be working for the government or any private organization.

From our investigations, we discovered that you were the person that forwarded your identification to internet fraudsters and other countries when they had a deal with you regarding the transfer of some illegal funds into your bank account which is valued at the sum of $2.5M only. I Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) wish to inform you that there is no more time left to waste because you have been given enough grace, therefore you have been mandated to comply immediately you read this e-mail if you don't want to be arrested. As stated earlier, to have the document endorsed and sealed without any delay, you must adhere to this directive to avoid you from blaming
yourself at last when we must have arrested and sentenced you to life imprisonment. Note that all your properties will be seized, and bank account will be confiscated too. However, I have decided to see how I can be of help to you because I will not be happy to see you end up in jail and all your properties got confiscated because your information was used to carry out fraudulent transactions. I called the EFCC NIGERIA and they directed me to a qualified attorney who can help you get the process done and when I called the attorney he told me that he will go to the bank and sign the documents on your behalf and put his "SEAL" on those documents at the sum of $525.00 service fee and I believe this process is cheaper for you. Be informed that I pleaded on your behalf to the board of directors of this agency to give you till tomorrow to make the payment. Bear it in mind that this is the only way that I can be able to help you at this juncture. But if you fail to comply, you will find yourself in a severe field of dilemma.

You need to try as much as you can to send the money today because I have been informed by the ARREST WARRANT ISSUANCE DEPARTMENT that the warrant of arrest has been prepared against you and once is being signed by me as the FBI DIRECTOR, then the arrest will be carried out if you fail to send the money within the given deadline and we shall apply for litigation against you immediately. Thereafter, you will appear before the ADMINISTRATIVE DISTRICT COURT OF WASHINGTON D.C for terrorism, money laundering and drug trafficking charges. I believe you know that it will be a shameful thing to you and your entire family. Also, it will be announced and published in all the local channels and newspapers that you are wanted by the FBI. Therefore, you are advised to make the payment for the signing of the documents immediately you read this e-mail. Be warned, we are monitoring you from our satellite.
Do not hesitate to make the payment of $525.00 today with the above outlined information so that the attorney will go to the paying bank and have all the necessary transfer documents endorsed on your behalf as soon as you send the money. After all this process is being carried out, then the bank ATM Card of your funds valued at $2.5m which should have been send to your house before legally will now take place legitimately.

Note: As you can see below, all the crimes agencies have been contacted on this regard and we shall trace and arrest you if you disregard or ignore these instructions. You have been given a grace till tomorrow to make the payment for the attorney to endorse the necessary ATM Card documents on your behalf and put his "SEAL" on it.Be warned, we are monitoring you from our satellite. Make the payment today with the above outlined information so that the attorney will go to the paying bank and have all the necessary ATM Card documents endorsed on your behalf as soon as you send the money today. After all this process is being carried out, then the transfer of your Card funds valued at $2.5m which should have been send to your bank ATM card before legally will now take
place legitimately.

The shipment Company is 24 hours.

Yours in service,
Christopher A. Wray
FBI Director,

CC: Canadian Police Association
CC: Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
CC: GENERAL INTELLIGENCE DEPARTMENT (GID)
CC: NZ Police
CC: Detectives in NewZealand
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.