Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

officegrahamyoung12@gmail.com fredericjennings85@aol.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

officegrahamyoung12@gmail.com fredericjennings85@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:02 pm

CAPITAL ONE BANK.U.S.A
2301 E Riverside Dr, Austin, TX 78741, United States.
Unclaimed Asset/Assets Re-united,
USA International Remittance Department
Tel: +1 (512) 45566604
Fax: +1 (512) 4567665
Our Ref: BR/102/0005B/90

URGENT TRANSFER OF YOUR US$4,500,000.00

Attention Beneficiary

In the fight against corruption in the Banking system and in pursuit to re-build a good relationship with foreigners by the President of the United States of America.

We wish to inform you that every file and report concerning international payment of all the foreign beneficiaries were brought to my office in the Order and instruction of the U.S Department of States and U.S Department of Treasury.

I must confess that I shared tears after seeing your unclaimed and uncompleted transactions, It was a national slap and a disgrace to this Country after noticing that you have paid for all the fee to receive your fund but your funds never got to your
bank account because of the selfish interest of the banks and Individuals mandated to transfer and release your fund to your bank account.

The U.S Department of States and U.S Department of Treasury has approved a compensation payment of US $3,500,000.00 in your name which shall be transferred
to your bank account through an online, We will create an online bank in your name and you will transfer your fund by yourself through our online to
your bank account.

We chose to transfer your fund through online banking so that no Agency will notice or stop your fund. Sir/Ma, you shall receive this compensation fund within 3 working days, if you comply with our instructions and adhere to our directives.

Get back to us with your information as listed below.

Your Full Name:
Address:
Phone number:
Age and Occupation:
Next of Kin:
Scan a copy of your identification:

Thank you for your mutual understanding and cooperation as we wait to read from you soonest.

Yours Faithfully,

MR FREDERIC BEACH JENNINGS JR
ONLINE MANAGER CONTROLLER

Header:

Return-Path: <officegrahamyoung12@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Reply-To: fredericjennings85@aol.com
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2021
Subject: ATTENTION BENEFICIARY

Phone: +151245566604
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Leander, TX
Original network provider* Global Crossing Local Services, Inc.-tx

+15124567665
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Leander, TX
Original network provider* Global Crossing Local Services, Inc.-tx
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fredericjennings85@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:29 am

https:/ /www.capitalone.com this is to officially bring to your notice that we received your email and the contents are well noted. Now, you are advised to stop further contact with any other people or organization contacting you if any.
Hence, you are advised to choose from below, the payment option on how you want to get your fund released to you.

YOU ARE REQUESTED TO CHOOSE FROM THE BELOW DEFINED OPTIONS THE ONE THAT SUITS YOU BEST.

1) SECURE MONEY ONLINE TRANSFER: This method involves an electronic transfer of money from the paying bank to the receiving bank i.e. the beneficiary's account. In this method, electronic balances in the respective accounts are adjusted accordingly. This is a very secure way to transfer funds, as identification of both account holders is required i.e., the paying bank and the beneficiaries bank and this takes 48 hours to reflect in the beneficiaries account depending on the location.

2) ATM CARD METHOD OF TRANSFER: In this method, your fund will be configured into an ATM (Automated Teller Machine) CARD which will be sent to you with an instruction leaflet manual, PIN, and a daily withdrawal limit and expiry date of which you are allowed to withdraw at will daily till you can completely withdraw your fund within the stipulated duration.

With the explanations above, you are hereby instructed to choose from the above options the method you want your fund to be transferred to you.

This Office hereby gives you the GUARANTEE that your absolute protection and that of your approved Funds is 100% assured. And your approved fund must reach you as soon as possible in any of the above options best for your reception.

I will be waiting to hear from you as soon as possible so that we can proceed with the transfer and release of your fund to you immediately!

Yours faithfully
Director/controller
Frederic Beach Jennings Jr.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:06 pm

Dear
You are required to supply your full account details for validation and authentication.
This will help us set up a notification from the sending bank to the receiving bank, as we work together in making the Transfer of your fund a successful one, we expect your full cooperation
you are required to supply the information within

Account name:
Account number:
Routing number:
Bank name:
Bank Address:

Regards,
Frederic B. Jennings.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:45 pm

Dear , thank you for your email which contents are well noted, and your account validation successful.

I also want to make this explicit for you that before we can proceed with the transfer of your fund, we need you to obtain a clearance certificate and as well as a letter from capital one bank to the federal high court duly signed, to enable us to release your fund to you, the clearance certificate will guard your fund from being questioned and also from your government. (this is a protocol).

Hence, the management demands that you have to Remit the sum of $655 in any currency of choice, which will be paid to court through a provided remitter Acc. to enable them to give us an approval to transfer your fund, and after which you make the payment, we will proceed with the legal transfer of your fund, to avoid a waste of time or complications.

Note: this message would copy the Federal High court, U.S Department of State, and U.S department of treasury.

Regards,
Frederic B. Jennings.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:27 am

Dear
You are to make the payment to the r emitter account and the details provided below;

Routing : 124000054.
Swift code: ZFNBUS55
Account Number : 97985XXXX
Account name: H. L.
Bank name: Zions bank
Bank address: 90 S Vernal Ave, Vernal, UT 84078, United States

Your clearance certificate of fund transfer would be supplied immediately after the payment and forwarded to the Federal High Court.
NOTE: You must ensure to attach the proof of successful payment.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:32 pm

Dear

I understand that you couldn’t make the payment today because of the snowstorm, and I hope you are well.

Kindly ensure to make the necessary payment tomorrow to the remittance account details provided in my previous email, as it is vital to obtain the clearance certificate from the Federal High Court as soon as possible.

I must remind you that “A STITCH IN TIME SAVES NINE”

Best Regards,
Frederic B. Jennings

Hello

I hope you are fine today, and that everything is moving fine with you over there?
I write with respect to the payment you are required to be made today, as you had stated in your previous email the obvious reason why you couldn’t make the payment yesterday as expected.

You have to be in time for this today without fail, as the last batch of payment validations will be moved soon. Therefore, I urge you to ensure you make the payment and send in the payment slip for validation.

Hoping to get a positive feedback from you soon.

Regards,
Frederic B. Jennings
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:19 pm

Dear

I understand the situation you are faced with. But if i may ask, what is the reason why the payment did not go through ?
Your bank should have told you the reason .
However, i would be in touch and see if they can provide another remitter Account , but as i work on that, i would like to know the reason why the payment did not go through.
I expect to read from you as soon as possible.

Regards,
Frederic B. Jennings

Good day

After consulting the authority, they instructed that you can make the payment via Western Union
Or Walmart to Walmart using the Name and address in the Account information I sent you previously.

Regards,
Frederic B. Jennings.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:32 pm

Good Morning

It is my obligation to guide you through this process of getting your funds released, that is why I feel concerned. I didn’t look up my mails because it was weekend and we do not operate on weekends therefore, apologies if there is any delay in response time.
I pleased to say that I have been granted a Secondary remitter account foe the sake of your complain and the information’s are below ;

Bank : wellsfargo
Account number: 867141XXXX
Routine number : 121000248
Name : T. R. W.
State: California
City: San Francisco
Bank address: San Francisco California 94133.

You must know that how fast or how slow this process is, depends on the level of your cooperation .

Regards,
Frederic B. Jennings
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:52 pm

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR EMAIL,I HOPE EVERYTHING IS FINE IF SO GLORY BE TO GOD AMEN, I WANT TO KEEP YOU POSTED THAT YOU ARE EXPECTED TO PAY THE SUM OF 890 DOLLARS FOR THE RELEASE OF YOUR FUND.

WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 20, 2021 9:36 pm

Attention:

How are you doing today and your family, I want to bring to your notice that someone came to our office today concerning your fund, claiming that you send him to come and claim your fund.

If I may ask you did you send anyone to come and claim your fund.

You have 24 hours to response back to me now or I will released the fund to him, according to the persons name his name is Micheal sure, did you know such name.

I Hope to hear from you soon.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.