Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ray19741974@mail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

ray19741974@mail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:44 pm

Attn ,

I got from your information from a 2020 directory

I am Engr Sam Ray a Rig supervisor with EXXON MOBIL OIL USA and am
seeking for your partnership regarding a contract for high-resolution
autonomous underwater vehicle (AUV) geophysical and geotechnical data
acquisition within the Stabroek Block offshore Guyana awarded to Ocean
Infinity LLC.

View the below link and read more about the contract
https:/ /www.rigzone.com/news/exxonmobil_awards_guyana_auv_contract-02-mar-2020-161243-article/

Get back to me with your full names , mobile phone numbers , address
and occupation so that i will write or call you and discuss in details
on how to work together.

I await your reply.
Sam Ray

Header:

Return-Path: <ray19741974@mail.com>
Received: from [197.210.55.169] ([197.210.55.169]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa06.server.lan [10.76.45.7]) (via HTTP);
Sun, 31 Jan 2021
Subject: This mail is very important
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ray19741974@mail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:17 pm

Attn.

Your mail was well received and accepted and I took my time to reason all the process involved in contacting you because I knew we have not met before and also I don’t know how you will be feeling about this transaction.

Well I contacted you because the person I started this first batch of contract Mr. Jerry Morgan from USA disappointed me. He went at the back and connived with the EXXON MOBIL officers to take over the transaction but through the help of the management of META WORKS ENGINERRING LLC ,the company I used to secure this contract.

Yes I used Meta works engineering to secure this contract because they have an already long existing reputation and contract relationship with Exxon and I want you to know that they won the contract and all the necessary papers are ready.

I am only involving you to represent me as a partner and I will transfer the RIGHT OF OWNERSHIP of the contract to you to have the 100% legal right to stand for the contract.

I will also have an MOU with you where all the modalities and RETURN ON INVESTMENT sharing formulas will be stated ..

My agreement with Meta Works Engineering LLC has ended because I only used their companies esteemed portfolio to secure this contract and agreed to pay them 2% of the Return on investment (RTN) at the end of the contract.

(ABOUT THE CONTRACT)

I solicited for your partnership because I am an employee of EXXON MOBIL and currently I am taking care of Rig DR6346 at the gulf of Mexico and I am at the middle of the sea. Because of the financial obligation’s and demands in this sub contract, I have applied for the Exxon Mobile contract grant of $900,000 which we will use to start the contract operations , like payment and furnishing of a cooperate office, employment of four expatriate s and secretary that will work with us , trips and etc.

Our job as a sub contractor involves product search and pricing and our payments comes rom commission after the pricing This first payment of $900.000.00 will be a boost to us and also it will cover all our financial obligations and give us the financial strength to handle the next batch of the sub contract coming up next month.

Also I want to explain to you about high-resolution autonomous underwater vehicle (AUV) separate the hydrocarbons from oily water coming from the bilge of a ship and deliver a cleaner effluent that can be discharged overboard according to IMO MEPC 107(49) regulation. The OWSAN series uses a coalescent filter in the first stage to separate the hydrocarbons by gravity and an adsorption filter in the second stage acting as emulsion breaker.

High-resolution autonomous underwater vehicle (AUV) has been designed to assure an excellent performance under the strictest conditions. view the attachment and see the engine for the contract. Finally I want you to think deep and know if purely we can work together and secure this first payment urgently.

Thanks and I await you acceptance respond with your full names, address and occupation and mobile phone numbers so that we will proceed urgently

Call me on my Watsup number or massage because I am still on the rig.

+1 4702746401

View the attachment and see AUV underwater vehicle.

Eng. Sammy Ray Barrier

Phone:
+14702746401
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Cartersville, GA
Original network provider* At&t Corp.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ray19741974@mail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:15 pm

Attn
you mail was very empty and i tried calling you but your line is going intow anwsering machine.
I need to speak to you directly.
Give me a direct mobile phone where i csnm get yoyu.
Sammy
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ray19741974@mail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 26, 2022 6:26 pm

Over a year later...

Attn

Contacting you again on the month of may for another mid year contractors grant draft of $65,000, really I am still worried and don’t know the reason behind this carefree act of yours.

I also want to state clearly that I am not stopping you to choose or believe anything you want.

For me , this transaction is my hope and our fund is London is my last hope and I will never allow it to diminish because you.

Today another draft of $65,000 was issued in your name and this is the second draft and the first check was unclaimed till today and was returned back to the administrative department of Exxon.

This is the second Check and I want you to know that your attention is needed again urgently for us to be able to clear this fund.

I want you to know that both of us have invested heavily on this and I have personally processed many invoices for you on this process both for the transaction and I think it very important you consider our friendship and give me this final push so that I will have enough money to handle this

I need urgent attention because this check is in your name and this is the last grant for the year.

View the copy of the check and letter from Exxon in the attachment

Sam

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.