Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

philipbennett437@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

philipbennett437@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:27 pm

Job Opportunity

Dougherty Consulting Firm <philipbennett437@gmail.com>
Reply-To: joedougherty3892@yahoo.com
Bcc:

Wed, 20 Jan at 21:45

Dear

We are a consultancy firm and we have a client who wants to offer you a part-time position working from home in his company. They are looking for a trusted, tested, honest and loyal US Citizen who will be their representatives’ agent in your area and they are doing their best in minimizing the effects of this pandemic on US Citizens.

Below are their requirements.

Your Full Names:

Valid Address:

Eligibility to work in United States

ID card

Mobile phone, computer, internet.

Operational (Active) Bank account:

Note: You will be paid 10% of each transaction you have successfully accomplished and it is for United States Only

Let me know if you are interested in this great opportunity and qualify by their requirements.

Yours

Joe Dougherty

Dougherty Consulting Firm

1411 Broadway, 30th Floor

New York, New York 10018
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: philipbennett437@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:41 pm

URGENT ATTENTION

UPS Freight Service Center New York <philipbennett437@gmail.com>
Reply-To: nathanweathers8906@gmail.com

Bcc:

Sun, 1 Aug at 22:09

UPS Freight Service Center New York,

Greetings,

My Name is Nathan Weathers, the officer in charge of UPS Delivery Express Services here in New York. This is to inform you that we received a package containing Capital One Bank ATM CARD valued at $10.5M (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) as part of United Nation Compensation Funds from Dr.Lael Brainard, one of the Federal Reserve Bank, Board of Governors and former member United States under Secretary of the Treasury for International Affairs from 2010 to 2013. We have been instructed by the United Nation to deliver the package to you without any further delay.

The pin code and instructions on how to use the card will be sent to you so when you get your parcel you will open it and then all other information is there to assist you to start making use of the card in any ATM MACHINE near you. Meanwhile I want to notify you that the delivery fee of your package has been paid by the Capital One Bank, New York branch where your fund was approved so you don't have to pay for any delivery fee again, The only thing remaining right now is the Insurance Coverage/Wrap fee of $150 as the Authorities have Authorized before your package will be delivered to you.

However the tracking number of your package will be issued to you as soon as we receive the (insurance Coverage/Wrap) fee of $150 from you, so request for information where you will make the payment of $150 for your Insurance Coverage/Wrap fee to enable us deliver your ATM CARD to your address.

You are hereby advised to stop any form of communication with every other person if you have been in contact with any, also remember that all you will ever have to spend is $150 nothing more. We are also guaranteeing that your ATM CARD will be successfully delivered to you before the next 48hrs after confirmation receipt of the fee of $150.

Everything has been taken care of, including Taxes, Custom Paper and Clearance Duty. So, all you will ever need to pay is $150.

Please kindly reconfirm the following details below to avoid any wrong delivery.

1. Your Full Name:
2. Delivery Address:
3. Your direct Cell/Whatsapp Number:
4. A copy of your ID:
5. Your Nearest Airport:

Be advised that I will send you the copy of your ATM CARD when we received your details

Waiting for your urgent reply.

Yours

Mr. Nathan Weathers,

UPS Freight Service Center New York
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.