Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

solomonwiwa22@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

solomonwiwa22@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:45 pm

newsletter dated 09-37-04

Capt Mark Kitchens <solomonwiwa22@gmail.com>
To:
solomonwiwa22@gmail.com

Mon, 18 Jan at 17:37

For your security, we have disabled links in this email. If you believe it is safe to use, mark this message as not spam.
Greetings Sir/Madam,

Good day to you, this message Might put you in utmost surprise however, It's just my extreme need for partnership with you, my former partner died on Covid-19. That made me contact you for this transaction. I was among the peacekeeping Army in Afghanistan and I am serving in Iraq at the moment. My name is Mark Kitchens, From New York City, United States.

I want to move US$16.450 Million to your country for my business investment, please have it in mind that nothing will go wrong on this transaction. We shall process the documentation legally before the fund gets to your country. Already, the French Courier Company helped me move the fund from Afghanistan to Indonesia through my former partner who died on Covid-19, at the moment the fund is deposited with a Finance Company in Indonesia before the lockdown.

I will be retired from service by next year, kindly initiate a business ideas where this funds can be invested in your company, or in any profitable business venture initiative in your country, between us in the ratio of 80/20 division if you agreed with me, while we keep US$50 Thousand aside for any expenses that comes during the transaction and after the transaction.

Please contact me through this email/ captmarkkitchens8@gmail.com for more details.

Expecting your quick response as quick as possible

Respectfully yours
Capt Mark Kitchens,
Email: captmarkkitchens8@gmail.com

Note: if you found this message in your junk/spam, please contact your internet service provider.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

captmarkkitchens8@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:59 pm

Greetings Sir/Madam,

Good day to you, this message Might put you in utmost surprise however, It's just my extreme need for partnership with you, my former partner died on Covid-19. That made me contact you for this transaction. I was among the peacekeeping Army in Afghanistan and I am serving in Iraq at the moment. My name is Mark Kitchens, From New York City, United States.

I want to move US$16.450 Million to your country for my business investment, please have it in mind that nothing will go wrong on this transaction. We shall process the documentation legally before the fund gets to your country. Already, the French Courier Company helped me move the fund from Afghanistan to Indonesia through my former partner who died on Covid-19, at the moment the fund is deposited with a Finance Company in Indonesia before the lockdown.

I will be retired from service by next year, kindly initiate a business ideas where this funds can be invested in your company, or in any profitable business venture initiative in your country, between us in the ratio of 80/20 division if you agreed with me, while we keep US$50 Thousand aside for any expenses that comes during the transaction and after the transaction.

Please contact me through this email/ captmarkkitchens8@gmail.com for more details.

Expecting your quick response as quick as possible

Respectfully yours
Capt Mark Kitchens,
Email: captmarkkitchens8@gmail.com

Note: if you found this message in your junk/spam, please contact your internet service provider.

Header:

Return-Path: <respectpman@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
To: respectpman@gmail.com
Reply-To: Capt Mark Kitchens <captmarkkitchens8@gmail.com>
Subject: newsletter dated 09-52-53
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.