Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

uae.difc@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

uae.difc.ae@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 13, 2023 6:08 pm

ATTN:

Yes, if you truly need a loan from us you must send a valid identity card for proper identification of you, you can send any of these identification cards, National Identity Card, International Passport or Driver’s license.

Please if you don’t have any kindly apply it fast because our loan company will not approve your loan of US$250,000.00 USD without having your valid identity card, please apply it fast.

To avoid more delay you can snap your face picture in a form of passport photograph and send it so that I can attach it on your loan application form which will enable us proceed with your loan release process so that immediately your identity card is issued to you, you can send it to us for our official reference.

Please confirm to me now are you ready to pay the fee for the LEGAL CONTRACT LOAN AGREEMENT fee, if you are ready try and as much as possible snap your passport photograph and send it at once so that I can proceed with your loan applied fund release and I will send you the bank account which you will use for the payment fee upon the receipt of your passport photograph.

Hope to hear from you soon because it is very urgent.

Yours Sincerely,

His Highness Sheikh Maktoum bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum,President of Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC).Address:Sheikh Zayed Road - Trade Centre - DIFC - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.

Tel/fax:+971 4 362 2222.

*** DISCLAIMER ***
This e-mail message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. It should not be used by anyone who is not the original intended recipient. If you have erroneously received this message, please delete it immediately and notify the sender. NOTE: Regardless of content, the recipient acknowledges that this email shall not operate to bind Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC), United Arab Emirates or its subsidiaries or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such purpose.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

uae.difc.ae@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:10 pm

ATTN:

I am very happy that you have applied for a Passport. now we can proceed with the processing of your loan while waiting for the arrival of your Passport.

To avoid delay I want you to send only one copy of your face photo so that I can use it for the processing of your loan and proceed with the preparation of the LEGAL CONTRACT LOAN AGREEMENT, if possible try and send your face photo by tomorrow so that we can proceed with the processing of your loan.

Immediately you send your face photo I will then send you the bank account details which you will use to pay the LEGAL CONTRACT LOAN AGREEMENT fee.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Yours Sincerely,

His Highness Sheikh Maktoum bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum,President of Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC).Address:Sheikh Zayed Road - Trade Centre - DIFC - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.

*** DISCLAIMER ***
This e-mail message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. It should not be used by anyone who is not the original intended recipient. If you have erroneously received this message, please delete it immediately and notify the sender. NOTE: Regardless of content, the recipient acknowledges that this email shall not operate to bind Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC), United Arab Emirates or its subsidiaries or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such purpose.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

uae.difc.ae@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 15, 2023 6:28 pm

ATTN:

Yes I have received the copy of your passport photograph and already been submitted to our legal department to start preparing the LEGAL CONTRACT LOAN AGREEMENT which will cost you the sum of US$2,750 USD for the legal contract loan agreement preparation fee and also for the contract loan agreement registration to the Dubai Highest Commercial Court which is simply called loan agreement legalization with the court, that is the reason why you are required to pay this fee.

So if possible try and pay it today so that our legal department will get the agreement ready and register it with the court and dispatch the original copy to your fiscal address via DHL and also through email so that you can sign and return it back for us to proceed with the final approval of your soft loan application of US$250,000.00 USD and immediately after that your file will be submitted to our accredited bank for the immediately transfer of the loan sum of US$250,000.00 USD only direct into your bank account.

Without further delay I do hereby advise you to pay in the fee direct into our agent account in the United States of America since you are from U.S because if you wire the fee direct from U.S to Dubai it will take extra 5 to 6 days before confirming because is not a large amount so based on that kindly pay it into our agent account below which will be very easy to confirm within one day and immediately our agent confirm it into his account he will inform us and redirect the amount to us so that we can proceed with your file.

Below is the agent bank account details,

Bank Name: BANK OF AMERICA (BOA).
Bank address: MO3-410-01-01,222 BROADWAY NEW YORK, NY 10038.
Agent account Name: J. D. W.
Account No: 3550-1461-XXXX

If you are paying within American you can pay in only with the account number and the account name, but if you are paying outside America please add the Routing No: 02600-9593. Swift code: BOFAUS3N.

Finally send me the transfer slip or proof of payment deposit receipt for our official reference and confirmation of the fee with our agent.

Yours Sincerely,

*** DISCLAIMER ***
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

uae.difc.ae@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 16, 2023 6:07 pm

ATTN:

Your message is well received and noted, I have already submitted your soft loan application forms and together with your face photograph to our investment project loan committee and Executive Board of Directors for the final approval of your loan request of US$250,000.00 USD only.

So please for your good interest try and pay for the loan agreement fee by Monday without any excuse because your loan application is now already with our investment project loan committee and Executive Board of Directors which simply means that immediately you pay for the loan agreement fee the loan amount you requested from us will be approved by investment project loan committee and Executive Board of Directors and the original copy of the loan agreement will be dispatch to your fiscal address via DHL and is our company will pay for the DHL delivery parcel charge so that you can sign on the agreements and return the copies back to you before we can authorize our bank to contact you for the inward transfer of your loan amount direct into your bank account.

Please do not disappoint as you promised that you will pay the loan agreement fee by Monday because that is the only thing that is delaying your loan transfer release, and don’t fail to pay it into our agent account I sent to you for easy and fast confirmation.

Hope to hear from you as soon as possible by Monday with the payment receipt of the fee, enjoy the rest of your weekend and drive safely and remember don’t drink and drive.

Yours Sincerely,

*** DISCLAIMER ***
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

uae.difc.ae@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 18, 2023 6:27 pm

ATTN:

Your message is well received and I have communicated with our international agent in U.S he told me that his bank account is very good and correct.
Please can you inform me what was the problem why the payment is not going through?, remember you have told me this before please what could be the problem

why the payment is not going through.

However to avoid delay kindly withdraw the cash from your bank and put it inside envelope with a Family greeting card and mail it to our agent address

through (USPS) United States Parcel Service via EXPRESS to the address below,

Address: Silver Spring Maryland 20901, U.S.A.

Receiver’s Name: S. M.

This is another simply way.

..............................................................................................
.................................................................................................

Below is the full bank account details,

Bank Name: BANK OF AMERICA (BOA).

Bank address: MO3-410-01-01,222 BROADWAY NEW YORK, NY 10038.

Agent account Name: J. D. W.

Account No: 3550-1461-XXXX

Routing No: 02600-9593.

Swift code: BOFAUS3N.

Beneficiary Address: 1985 W Southampton Drive Columbia Mo 65203.

So try and send the money via mail as I have instructed you or you can go back to your bank and pay it direct into the bank account because is very correct

and good if not still go then ask the banker why is the money not going into the bank account so that you can know what is the problem.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Yours Sincerely,

*** DISCLAIMER ***
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

uae.difc.ae@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 23, 2023 6:03 pm

ATTN:

Hello
I don’t understand the reason why you always turn to become un-seriousness person whenever it reach to the level of paying a little fee for the loan agreement, please for your information the bank account I gave to you is very good and correct but is like you don’t have the money to pay the fee which you would have open up and tell me as a brother so that I can assist you.

However since you are ashamed to telling me that you don’t have the money to pay for the fee, I really want to assist you to issue you the CONTRACT LOAN AGREEMENT without the required fee of US$2,750 dollars, but the only thing I want you to do is to buy ITUNES CARD of 450 Dollars which I will give to our legal representative so that he can agree and prepare the CONTRACT LOAN AGREEMENT DOCUMENTS in your name and send it for you to sign before we can request for your bank account for the onward transfer of your loan.

Remember that our company are not requesting you to pay for any collateral and any fee before releasing the loan amount to you but our concern is for the 2% interest that you will pay us, remember that this fee of US$2,750 USD for the preparation of the CONTRACT LOAN AGREEMENT.

Hope to hear from you soon........I am ready to help you that’s why I'm writing to you again.

Yours Sincerely,

*** DISCLAIMER ***
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.