Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.
Post a reply

rbxpac@gmail.com

Fri Dec 25, 2020 1:32 am

Your Immediate Attention !

rbxpac@gmail.com <rbxpac@gmail.com>
To:

Thu, 24 Dec at 10:47

Google Forms
Your Immediate Attention

My name is Patrick Douglas, United Nations Inspection Agent in Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta International Airport Atlanta GA. We are carrying out a second quarter inspection; all abandoned Consignment boxes in USA Airports are being transferred to our facilities here for inspection and confiscation. During the inspection, I discovered an abandoned consignment box in your name which was transferred to our facility here in Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta International Airport and when I scanned it with Currency X-Ray scanner, it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in the Box. The consignment was abandoned because the Contents was not properly declared by the consignee as money, rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid diversion by the Delivery Agent and also the Diplomat inability to pay for United Nation Non Inspection Tax. On my assumption, the box will contain more than Ten Million USD and the consignment was left in a storage house till today.

I resolved to contact you, after due consideration for us to collectively retrieve the box for our mutual benefits, because without you no one can legally claim the box. I will complete the delivery of the box to your nominated address, on the condition that you will give me 20% of the total contents of the box as my share upon my successful delivery of the box to you and 80% to you.

If you ACCEPT MY CONDITION, Provide Your Name...,
Phone Number... and Full Mailing Address..., for cross checking and verification, also include the name of nearest Airport... around you.

All communication must be held extremely confidential; I can get everything concluded within 48-Hours upon your acceptance to work with me.
Do respond to me if you are interested to conclude this with me.

Regards,
Patrick Douglas
Untitled form
FILL OUT FORM
Create your own Google Form
Post a reply