Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.
Post a reply

rosealfayad@gmail.com

Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:23 pm

RE INFO

rosealfayad@gmail.com <rosealfayad@gmail.com>
To:

Tue, 22 Dec at 14:29

Google Forms
I am Mrs. Rose Al fayad Cox living here in United Arab Emirate married to Mr. Alavas Micheal Cox from Trinidad & Tobago for seventeen years now we have Three kids. I am the manager foreign remittance department of A BANK here in UNITED ARAB EMIRATE And My Husband is the assistant Vault Manager in the same bank.

I have a business proposal which I believe that will be a very Good opportunity for both of us so I decided to contact you on this business opportunity in our bank, the business is this we discovered an Abandoned sum of Money in our safety deposit vault that belongs to The Former Iraqi President Mr. Saddam Hussein Who Is our foreign Customer who died on 30th December 2006 after the American Invitation in 20th march 2003 .

He deposited this fund with our bank with somebody’s name who is from your country and with the same name with your own name so Since you have the same name and from the same country you can easily make this deal with us, we have the entire secret information’s of this deposit which will help you to claim this money as the next of kin.

It is therefore upon this discovery that we decided to make this business proposal to you and release the money to you as the next of kin to the deceased.

Do Get Back To Me For more Details on the Claims

E-mail r.alfayad0009@gmail.com

Best regards,
Mrs Rose Al Fayad Cox
Untitled form
FILL OUT FORM
Create your own Google Form
Post a reply