Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

okeegookeego31@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

okeegookeego31@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:54 pm

Hello

Header:

Return-Path: <okeegookeego31@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2020
Subject:

Happy birthday to you, I am writing to inform you that we received a call from the general manager of IMF today in UsA saying that if any thing happen to your unclaimed funds in FedEx delivery company in UK, that he would personally report to the president of USA, but you are delaying me with the delivery fee required before delivering. To make it easier on this payment, I told you and once again to get an iTunes card worth $500 for me to make the delivery successful without any further delays.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

okeegookeego31@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:55 pm

Once you get the iTunes card required, I will make the delivery successful within an hour okay.

Once you get the iTunes card ,I will send you our legally officially tracking number to enable you monitor your funds until it gets to you in your door step okay, so you can simply get an iTunes card worth $500 right now for me to deliver your funds to you within an hour okay
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

okeegookeego31@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:59 pm

Be fast about it because this young man is here trying to claim your funds OK so get the iTunes card right now for you to be delivered OK. I'm in the airport right now signing up for the funds to be delivered to you immediately after paying for the VAT charge duty Of the delivery required before delivering it to you
OK dear .

Okay I will give you my officially bank account number but you should wait so that I will take permission from my manager and if he accept the payment through bank transfer, I will get back to you okay Regards

Receiver address ) Albany Oregon 97322

Bank address )324 Sw 3rd St Corvallis Oregon 97333

Routing number )026009593

Swift Code )BOFAUS3NXXX

Account number )48501481XXXX

Receiver name Robert M. P.

Bank name ) Bank of America
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

okeegookeego31@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:59 pm

Okay be fast about it because delay is dangerous

When you transfer it you send the payment clip to me so that I will confirm that you have sent it.

Have you done with the payment of the delivery? Tell me because I have suffered enough in delivering this funds so be fast about the payment required okay.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

okeegookeego31@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:15 pm

It's the only available bank information for our delivery transaction please if you are really ready to recieve your package today, simply buy an iTunes card worth $500 ,scratch and send it to me now so that I will redeem it and make the delivery payment for you and deliver your funds right now I guess it will be the easiest way to settle with the delivery process required and deliver your funds to you okay dear,
Best regards

Simply buy card right now for your delivery to be successful in the next 15 minutes
Okay dear any type of card is enough for me to make the delivery successful today okay thanks

Be fast about it because we have finished signing up for your funds to be moved to your airport within 15 minutes okay thanks

I have suffered enough for me to make sure that your fund's delivery is successful but unfortunately I really ran out of money, if not I will make the delivery fee for you and deliver your funds to you
So try to afford it okay simply get an iTunes card worth $200 for your fund's delivery process today because am on my way to deliver your funds to you right now but truly I told you, the IMF general investigation in UsA demanded that you will get the money for them not to seize your funds while delivering
today okay thanks
Regards

And after the payment, I will send to you our legally officially tracking number to enable you monitor your funds while delivering today okay thanks regards

Remember to bring me your full information to avoid wrong transaction or road missing issue
when delivering
okay
thanks
Regards
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

okeegookeego31@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 19, 2020 9:06 pm

Okay I will give you another bank information to make the payment because my manager have been disturbing me about your fund's delivery today and he was very angry with me saying that I'm delaying your fund's delivery, while I'm not the one who is delaying your fund's delivery okay ,
Once you make the payment, text me DONE so that I will be awear of the payment so that I will meet my BOSS, and he will send to you our legally officially tracking number to enable you monitor your package when delivering to you
okay dear
Regards......

Account name: F. D. P.
Routing number: 062201601
Acct number: 679027XXXX
Bank name: BBVA USA
Bank address: PO Box 10184, Birmingham, Alabama 35202.
Swift code...CPASUS44XXX
Receiver address, Attica, OH 44807, USA
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

okeegookeego31@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:27 pm

Okay,
Try to make the payment of the delivery on Monday as you said because my Boss is very angry with me saying that I'm delaying your fund's delivery but I promise you that I will make sure that your fund's delivery is successful once you make the payment of the delivery process required okay regards.

How are you doing today
I hope you are fine enjoying your weekend,
I want to let you know that I'm we just received a new email right now from a young man called Mr Richard Wong saying that he's your bank manager and the man truly tried to claim your funds saying that you are truly the one who sent him to come and claim your funds for you but actually I decided to hear from you before taking any action over this, so kindly make the payment right now because this young man is really trying to claim your funds OK dear thanks regards...
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

okeegookeego31@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:28 pm

Our company's manager have been disturbing me to hand over your funds to you because the IMF ordered to deliver your unclaimed funds to you but yet you still not feeling about the fund's delivery, so kindly make the payment right now for your urgently delivery okay.

What is truly delaying your delivery fee? Make the payment right now because we are truly ready now to deliver your funds to you okay dear thanks regards.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

okeegookeego31@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:29 pm

You can simply buy any type of card such as
ITunes
Amazon
Steam wallet
Apple card,
So that we can Redeem it for the delivery fee and deliver your package to you immediately okay dear
Remember to send me your full information to avoid road missing issue when delivering okay
thanks
Regards.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

okeegookeego31@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:35 pm

I have discussed with my Boss and he said that there will be a little strike in our custody during the Christmas period and he said that when the time reach, that if we still have any unclaimed property in our custody ,
That the property will be cancelled by then okay,
So I would like to receive the card right now from you within a little more time okay
For me to make the process of the delivery required because once you get the card right now I will send to you our legally officially tracking number right now and deliver your package to you immediately
okay
Regards
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.