Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

del.baird@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

del.baird@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:59 am

Get back to me

UNITED STATE SECRET <del.baird@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: jamesmu322@gmail.com

Fri, 4 Dec at 15:13

UNITED STATE SECRET SERVICE COMMISSION
U.S. National Central Bureau

ATTENTION

The United State Secret Service Commission uses both its cyber and criminal resources along with its intelligence capabilities to identify and stop crime groups in their early stages and to root out the many types of perpetrators. By virtue of the authority vested in me as the Director of United State Secret Service Commission in order to provide and supervise management of the United State Secret Service Commission to ensure a full and thorough investigation of your winning which we have carried out and have our duties and obligations.

we would like you to know that your winning is 100% legit and through our surveillance we taped and track your conversation to know you are dealing with the wrong people which are impostors trying to swag your money and get away, Please, also confirm if you have authorized Mr.RAINER HESSE to change your banking details to the following details stated below:

VACAP Federal Credit Union,

1700 Robin Hood Road, Richmond,

VA 23220. Account number 3250163

Also re-confirm your details with verification identification.

You have been compensated with Five Hundred Thousand United StatesDollars as a scam victim compensation fund. The government has signed the fund for you as you are being compensated for being scammed.Be informed that this office is the only authorized office that has been mandated to carry out the release so be careful on how you contact any other office to avoid you being scam.We would like you to get back to us with every correspondence involved in your transactions with the winning commission boards and make sure you update every activity that you think it’s unusual to your winning.

Get back to us with your address in full and reachable cell Number aswe commence from there.

“I wanted to be an independent person, a person who could pay bills, a person who could run his own life - and I became that person. You can be that person if you take a step to your success and get your
winnings with the right office.

Regards James M. Murray
Email: jamesmu322@gmail.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.