Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

officemailservice711701@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

officemailservice711701@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:54 am

Re: Your delivery package

officemailservice711701@gmail.com <officemailservice711701@gmail.com>
To:

Fri, 4 Dec at 11:37

Google Forms
Save Way Courier Delivery Services
#670 Halekauwila St, Honolulu HI,
96813, United States
Tel/ SMS: +18087076871

YOUR CASH DELIVERY PACKAGE HAS ARRIVED

Attn: Sir,

I wish to inform you that your consignment cash delivery vaults have arrived and now waiting for proper clearance and further delivery to your given address. Here are the details of your delivery consignment box :

Shipment- GJK72DWQ
Package Reg. -NO. OVX950
Security - EYTU/3055 WEZ/2631
Trans. - 7126/JLFS/713817305
Certificate Deposit - MCBS/PQLE/2-6/41

The consignment is now waiting for further clearance by the customs, the delivery papers states that the package is a family treasure and personal effects, but during security screening I found out that the shipment contains raw cash against its content declarations and this could cause you a big problem should I allow customs agent to know about it .

To secure a delivery pass for this shipment you need to quickly send the Non-Inspection fee as quick as possible . Right now, all arrived parcels are undergoing clearance and screening by the customs before final delivery to their owners, in this case it is very important for you to clear this shipment fast and have it delivered to your address which you have to reconfirm it here to avoid delivery error .

The fee is called Non-Inspection charges, as soon as the fee is paid, I will settle the customs for them not to open the consignment for inspections because if they do that you will lose the consignment due to confiscation because of wrong declaration .

We only make delivery by the given home addresses, also we have informed your sender office at the Ministry of Finance about our successful arrival with your consignment vault . Once the fee is received within 3-5 hrs I will proceed to make delivery to home address with your delivery invoice receipt .

Ones Again Congratulations !

Yours Faithfully
Agent Deana L. Naki
Clearance Courier Delivery Officer
Untitled form
FILL OUT FORM
Create your own Google Form

Phone:
+18087076871
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Hawaii
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.