Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jamstan@364mn.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

jamstan@364mn.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:33 pm

Greetings to you******

Capt.James Tan Chris <jamstan@364mn.com>
Reply-To: JamesChris1@gmx.com

Fri, 27 Nov at 22:38

--
Greetings to you, I know my message will come to you as a surprise but
want you to know that am contacting you for business partnership.

I really wish to have you as my good friend/partner and wishes to hand
over my funds to you for investments on trust. I will like to use this
opportunity to let you know about me, I am Captain James Tan Chris
serving in U.S Military Base in Afghanistan, I have a total sum of $1.3
Million US dollars I wish to use the funds for investments that is why I
seek for your assistance to be my partner.

I have contacted you in good heart and the main reason why I have
decided to entrust all this funds to you is because I am a military
officer, we are not permitted to transact business that is why I request
that you help me to invest the fund, I want us to use the total fund for
our investment with you while you take control of all investments. I am
offering you 30% share of the total funds, I will be coming to meet with
you later as soon as I have vacation, although I have more interest on
real estate.

Please contact me through my private email address for security reason:
(JamesChris1@gmx.com )

Note that the whole process is very simple and we must keep a low
profile at all times and I want all our communications to remain on
emails for now.

I look forward to your reply and co-operation.

Warm Regards,

Capt.James Tan Chris
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

dillon.finlay@aol.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:34 pm

Greetings to you

James Tan Chris <dillon.finlay@aol.com>

Thu, 3 Dec at 03:35

Greetings to you, I know my message will come to you as a surprise but want you to know that am contacting you for business partnership.

I really wish to have you as my good friend/partner and wishes to hand over my funds to you for investments on trust. I will like to use this opportunity to let you know about me, I am Captain James Tan Chris serving in U.S Military Base in Afghanistan, I have a total sum of $1.3 Million US dollars I wish to use the funds for investments that is why I seek for your assistance to be my partner.

I have contacted you in good heart and the main reason why I have decided to entrust all this funds to you is because I am a military officer, we are not permitted to transact business that is why I request that you help me to invest the fund, I want us to use the total fund for our investment with you while you take control of all investments. I am offering you 30% share of the total funds, I will be coming to meet with you later as soon as I have vacation, although I have more interest on real estate.

Please contact me through my private email address for security reason: (mjamestanc@gmail.com)

Note that the whole process is very simple and we must keep a low profile at all times and I want all our communications to remain on emails for now.

I look forward to your reply and co-operation.

Warm Regards,

Capt. James Tan Chris
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

mjamestacn@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Dec 25, 2020 1:31 am

Greetings to you*****

mjamestacn@gmail.com <mjamestacn@gmail.com>
To:

Thu, 24 Dec at 09:51

Google Forms
Greetings to you, I know my message will come to you as a surprise but want you to know that I am contacting you for a business partnership.

I really wish to have you as my good friend/partner and wishes to hand over my funds to you for investments on trust. I would like to use this opportunity to let you know about me, I am Captain James Tan Chris serving in the U.S Military Base in Afghanistan, I have a total sum of $1.3 Million US dollars. I wish to use the funds for investments that is why I seek for your assistance to be my partner.

I have contacted you in good heart and the main reason why I have decided to entrust all this funds to you is because I am a military officer, we are not permitted to transact business that is why I request that you help me to invest the fund, I want us to use the total fund for our investment with you while you take control of all investments. I am offering you 30% share of the total funds, I will be coming to meet with you later as soon as I have vacation, although I have more interest in real estate.

Please contact me through my private email address for security reason: (JamesChris1@gmx.com )

Note that the whole process is very simple and we must keep a low profile at all times and I want all our communications to remain on emails for now.

I look forward to your reply and cooperation.

Warm Regards,

Capt. James Tan Chris

Untitled form
FILL OUT FORM
Create your own Google Form
Wayne

Re: dillon.finlay@aol.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:17 am

Your Offshore Account Valued US$10,500,000.00

Mr. Thomas Lee The Audit Manager United Overseas Bank , Malaysia <dillon.finlay@aol.com>

Tue, 26 Jan at 03:42

United Overseas Bank , Malaysia
Audit Manager Department

Dear Beneficiary ,

This is to inform you that we have received an authorization from the International Monetary Fund Asian Zone to setup an offshore online account on your behalf, regarding a financial support system imposed by world bank This operation is to be carried out by the International Monetary Fund law (Act) section 2 (a) (IMF) as agreed that the sum of $10,500,000 USD will be transferred to an offshore account that will be opened on your behalf upon our request you are advice to follow the instruction given to you by United Overseas Bank , Malaysia to provide the below required information and get back to us immediately so that the head of Foreign operation Dept. will proceed with your account opening.

Surname:........
First Name:.......
Other Name:........
E-Mail Address:....
Phone Number:.....
Residential Address:....
State:..............
Date of Birth:.......
Marital Status:.....

Working Id Card or Passport Copy of your passport photograph
Name of Next of kin

We are waiting to hear from you with the complete information to enable us to proceed with the online account, Be informed that your account will have checkbooks and ATM debit card and MasterCard once your online account is ready. reply : auditmuobmy@gmail.com

Thank you

Mr. Thomas . Lee
Audit Manager
United Overseas Bank , Malaysia
E-mail : auditmuobmy@gmail.com
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:34 am

THE RELEASE OF YOUR COMPENSATION GRANT OF USD1,100,000.00.

DEPARTMENT OF HUMANITARIAN AFFAIRS IMF <dillon.finlay@aol.com>

Tue, 20 Apr at 00:00

INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND
DEPARTMENT OF HUMANITARIAN AFFAIRS
1900 PENNSYLVANIA AVE NW,
WASHINGTON, DC 20431, USA
REF.: IMF/SCMV-86769

Attn: Beneficiary ,

This is to notify you formally that the International Monetary Fund (IMF) in corroboration with World Bank Group are making refunds of US$1,100,000.00 (One Million One Hundred Thousand United Dollars) each to all beneficiaries whose information are found in the recovered address book of the arrested fraudulent impostors and you are among the listed beneficiaries, therefore instruction has been passed to our Offshore Crediting Bank in Malaysia to release your compensation grant of US$1,100,000.00 to you via ATM Platinum Debit Visa Card or Via Bank to Bank Transfer

You to send the following details required for verification and subsequent release of your compensation grant.

1. Full Names:.............
2. Address:................
3. Telephone/Mobile:........
4. Age and Gender:..........
5. Nationality:.............
6. Occupation:...............

We anticipate your compliance with the above instruction for the swift release of your payment as approved by our management. forward the information's to my private email : 45647jj@gmail.com

Best regards,

Elijah Williams
Deputy Managing Director,
International Monetary Fund,
Washington, DC 20431, USA.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
****DISCLAIMER: If you are NOT the intended recipient and you receive this message by mistake either electronically or mechanically, kindly delete it from your list.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 14, 2021 12:21 am

YOUR FUND FINAL RELEASE ORDER

UNITED NATIONS COMPENSATION DEPARTMENT <dillon.finlay@aol.com>

Mon, 12 Jul at 23:45

United Nations Headquarter
Address: New York, NY 10017, United States

Attn:Beneficiary

I wish to notify you that the sum of US$1,500,000.00 United States Dollars only, has been approved to you. This action, was the final resolution taken by United Nations/IMF to clear up all outstanding debt by cutting all debt payments down to US$1,500,000.00 only to each beneficiary. We have so far, reconciled and have paid over 62 beneficiaries, who have had various problems receiving their payments in the past. We have been able to ascertain the cause of some of these delays, which was pointed to divert of beneficiary's funds by officials of payment agencies or Banks. Fraudulent officials and banks that unfeelingly extort money from beneficiaries.

All these problems have been removed and most beneficiaries whose records have been submitted to us have been paid directly by First National Bank USA Via Telephone Banking System

Your Fund is now Ready With the Bank in USA Representative.

You are required to get back to us for more details and how to contact the bank in USA

You are to send your,

Full Name:
Telephone number:
Your correct mailing address:

Acknowledge receipt of this letter urgently

Send your reply with required details to our Representative on

Attn: James F. Edward
Email: unRepresentative@uymail.com

I am waiting so as to know that you have your compensation fund released to you without further delay.

Best Regards,

Secretary-General To UN.
António Guterres
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:27 pm

Can I give you this trust?

Capt. James Tan Chris <dillon.finlay@aol.com>

Mon, 13 Sept at 08:11

Greetings to you, I know my message will come to you as a surprise but want you to know that I am contacting you for business partnership.

I really wish to have you as my good friend/partner and wish to hand over my funds to you for investments on trust. I would like to use this opportunity to let you know about me, I am Captain James Tan Chris serving in U.S Military Base in Syria. I have a total sum of $1.3 Million US dollars. I wish to use the funds for investments. That is why I seek your assistance to be my partner.

I have contacted you in good heart and the main reason why I have decided to entrust all this funds to you is because I am a military officer, we are not permitted to transact business that is why I request that you help me to invest the fund, I want us to use the total fund for our investment with you while you take control of all investments. I am offering you a 30% share of the total funds, I will be coming to meet with you later as soon as I have vacation, although I have more interest in real estate.

Please contact me through my private email address for security reason: (mjamestacn@gmail.com)

I look forward to your reply and cooperation.

Warm Regards,

Capt. James Tan Chris
Wayne

Re: jamstan@364mn.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:12 pm

THE TRUE DEVELOPMENT ON YOUR PAYMENT AND TRANSFER OF US$11,220,350.00.

Dr. James Chen <dillon.finlay@aol.com>

Tue, 26 Oct at 19:20

UNITED NATIONS ASSISTED PROGRAM (UNAP)
DEBT RECONCILIATION DEPARTMENT
DIRECTOR OF INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT
FROM UNITED NATIONS AND U.S GOVERNMENT
LIAISON OFFICE- MALAYSIA
No 1, Jalan Maroof Kula Lumpur

Our Ref:UNNG/SDLD/FCPB/-X/21

I know you must be surprised at this development but I chose to tell you the truth because of my sincere wish to treat every man, as I would expect to be treated. After thorough investigation on the Inheritance payment file as directed by the United Nations President , I discovered that it would take a long process for your money to be released due to some irregularities detected in your file. During our investigation, we found out that you have spent so much money in trying to realize your c Inheritance payment, which did not even reflect in your file, but I have an offer, which will at least help your financial standing until you receive your Inheritance payment. This offer is an amount from the United Nations leftover. It is a total sum of US$11,220,350.00 (Eleven Million Two Hundred and Twenty Thousand Three Hundred and Fifty United States dollars only), which will be shared between you and I in the ratio of 50% for you, and 50% for me.

This amount is not from your Inheritance sum or has anything related to your sum, rather it is a left over from the amount used in paying foreign & local contractors and it is directly under my custody. I am offering you this because I have seen that your contract fund will not be released on time until all the anomalies are rectified .

The only things needed for this US$11,220,350.00 only to be transferred into your account less than 48 hours are as follows;

1) A New Bank Account Detail.
2) And US$650 for The Normalization Of The Account At The High Court.

For your information, this is not an Inheritance payment. Therefore there will be no bureaucracy or misfortune. Please note that if you are willing to make this deal with me, you should contact me immediately on the above telephone furnishing me with your new account. Also be informed that this transaction will take us just 48 hours to accomplish. Contact me on private email : ed3435w@gmail.com

This business must be kept secret!

Yours Truly,

Dr. James Chen
(CHAIRMAN)
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.