Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jonathanhaskel0148@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

jonathanhaskel0148@gmail.com

Unread postby AdVilliers » Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:56 am

Thanks to this site, I stopped the correspondence immediately. This is the emails I received up until just this morning.

Date: Wed, Nov 18, 2020
Subject: Re: Unclaimed Late Estate
To:

Hello,Thanks for your response,

I am Jonathan Haskel (C.B.E), Member of the Monetary Policy Committee (MPC), Bank Of England (http:/ /www.bankofengland.co.uk).Please ignore the length of this message and take your time to read this message for your understanding.This is very important.

I am contacting you concerning a deceased customer and an investment he placed under our banks management Ten years ago. I would respectfully request that you keep the content of this mail confidential and respect the integrity of the information you come by as a result of this mail.I contacted you independently of our investigation and no one is informed of this communication.I would like to intimate you with certain facts that I believe would be of interest to you.

In 2009, the subject matter Dr Thomas .J. (A Neurologist) now deceased, came to our bank to engage in business discussions with our private banking division. He informed us that he had a financial portfolio of £4,000,000.00 (Four Million British Pounds) which he wished to have us turn over (invest) on his behalf. I was the accounting officer assigned to his transaction, I made numerous suggestions in line with my duties as the De-facto chief operations officer of the private investment banking department, especially given the volume of funds he wished to put into our bank. We met on numerous occasions prior to any investments being placed.

In mid-2010, He asked that his money be liquidated because he needed to make an urgent landed property investment requiring cash payments in Spain. And since he will be frequenting the United Kingdom later that year, he directed that I liquidate the funds and oversee that it is deposited in a security vault in any low-key but formidable private bank in the United Kingdom. I informed him that the Bank of England will have to make special arrangements to have this done and in order not to circumvent due process, the bank would have to make a 9.5 % deduction from the funds to cater for banking and statutory charges. I contacted my affiliate here in the United Kingdom and after due consultations, the funds were made available and transferred to Global Access Private Bank Limited in Scotland. The deceased told me he wanted the money there in anticipation of his arrival from South Africa later that week. This was the last communication we had which transpired around 25th October 2010. In June last year, we got a call from Global Access Private Bank Limited informing us of the dormant activity of that particular portfolio.

I made efforts to locate the deceased-but it was unsuccessful. I immediately passed the task of locating him to the internal investigations department at our bank. Four days later, information started to trickle in, apparently our client has passed on. A person who suited his description was declared dead in Cannes, South of France. We were soon enough able to verify the story, his death certificate and cause of death was confirmed. He died of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, aged 64.In his bio-data form, he listed no next of kin.

The deceased died without a testate. What this means is that our dear late fellow died with no or identifiable family member. And in line with our internal processes for account holders who have passed away, we instituted our own investigations in good faith to determine who should have the right to claim the estate. This investigation has for the past months been unfruitful. It is this investigation that resulted in my being furnished with your details as a possible relative of the deceased.

According to practice, the bank will by the end of this financial year, broadcast a request for statements of claim - failure to receive any legally backed claims,they will revert the deposit to Bristol and West or the United Kingdom Treasury Department, and the portfolio will be be my command and out of the hands of Global Access Private Bank Limited.This will not happen if I have my way.

What I wish to relate to you will smack of unethical practice but I want you to understand something. It is only an outsider to the banking world who finds the internal politics of the banking world aberrational. The world of private banking especially is fraught with huge rewards for those who occupy certain offices and oversee certain portfolios. You should have begun by now to put together the general direction of what I propose.

MY PROPOSAL IS THIS:

You share a peculiar detail with the late fellow-in this case, you both are from the same country and share the surname, l am prepared to place you in a position to instruct Global Access Private Bank Limited to release the deposit to you as the sole beneficiary and next of kin.

I am prepared to share the money with you in half. That means I wish to front you as the next of kin, present you with the necessary documents and have them release the deposit to you. We share the proceeds 50/50. I would have gone ahead to ask the funds be released to me, but that would have drawn a straight line to me and my involvement in claiming the deposit. I assure you that I could have the deposit released to you within a week. I will simply inform the bank of the final closing of the file relating to the deceased. I will then officially communicate with Global Access Private Bank Limited and instruct them to release the deposit to you. With these two things, all can be done. The alternative would be for us to have Global Access Private Bank Limited direct the funds to another bank with you as account holder.

I do not want you contacting me through my official phone lines nor do I want you contacting me through my official email account but you can and should contact me only through this private email address. I do not want any direct link between you and me to raise suspicion. My official lines and email are periodically monitored to access our level of customer care in line with our Total Quality Management Policy (TQMP). Please observe this instruction religiously. Please, again, note I am a family man, I have a Wife and two lovely daughters. I sent you this mail not without a measure of fear as to what the
consequences are, but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold. This is the one truth I have learnt from my private banking many years of experience. Do not betray my confidence if we can be of one accord.

Please if you are afraid about this project and would like to discontinue or find it cynical, please destroy this email and continue living your life like I never made contact with you, I am a man of integrity and respect, my colleagues hold me in high regard, but if you are interested in this project, give me the go ahead and let's get started.

I await your urgent response.

Best Regard
Jonathan Haskel
Member of the Monetary Policy Committee
Bank Of England (http:/ /www.bankofengland.co.uk)
United Kingdom.

Hello

How are you and your family, I hope all is well, the lawyer is done with the preparation of the documents, and i have forwarded a copy of the documents to the GLOBAL ACCESS PRIVATE BANK LIMITED, presenting you as the only surviving relative of my late client Dr Thomas .J. . Also I have attached a copy of these documents to you for your perusal, the bank might ask you to send a copy to them to confirm if you are the rightful beneficiary.

I also ask the lawyer to call the GLOBAL ACCESS PRIVATE BANK LIMITED after I sent the documents to them to explain that you are the only surviving relative of my late client and he informed them that you cannot travel to Edinburgh to lay claims to the consignment due to family issues, they already know that there is money inside the consignment cause I deposited the money as a consignment in a security safety deposit box at the GLOBAL ACCESS PRIVATE BANK LIMITED.

The GLOBAL ACCESS PRIVATE BANK LIMITED also has banking amenities, they have an online banking system as well, and you will have to open an online account with them in order to make the transaction easy like i told you before.

You are advised to contact the GLOBAL ACCESS PRIVATE BANK LIMITED. Below is the online department contact details.

GLOBAL ACCESS PRIVATE BANK LIMITED.
6 Broomhouse Road, Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom. EH11 3TP NO 6883/5/M/93/19.
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER DEPARTMENT.
Email: info@globalaccess-pfs.net
Tel: +44 744 145 8498.
Office Hours: 8:00 - 19:00 UK Time.
Contact Person: Mr Robert .E. Barnes

When contacting the bank via email, I suggest this is how you should email the Bank.GLOBAL ACCESS PRIVATE BANK LIMITED (EDINBURGH,SCOTLAND, UNITED KINGDOM), My name is am writing this email in respect of my late relative's funds, By the name Dr Thomas .J. that is with your bank THE GLOBAL ACCESS PRIVATE BANK LIMITED.I want to open an online account with your bank to enable me have access to my late relative's funds as his only surviving relation and next of kin. I will be very happy if my email is granted response with respect to my request.

Kind Regards.

Please contact them immediately informing them that you would like to open an online account with them to enable you receive your 4 million pounds in it.

Immediately you open the online account, they will deposit the 4 Million pounds into your online account with them, they will send your account coordinates to you such as your account number and pin code including information on how you will access your online account through their online banking system.

You can operate the account from anywhere in the world provided you have an internet access, all you need do is log onto your online account and transfer the money from your account with the GLOBAL ACCESS PRIVATE BANK LIMITED to any account of your choice, anywhere in the world.

Please contact the bank now and complete the process of setting up the online account with them to enable them make the deposit of the 4 million pounds into your account so you can transfer immediately to other accounts.

Thank you very much for your understanding. I advised you to get back to me as soon as you complete the above instruction, I await your urgent response.

Best Regard
Jonathan Haskel
Member of the Monetary Policy Committee
Bank Of England (http:/ /www.bankofengland.co.uk)
United Kingdom.

Lucky for me, I did not give any Bank Details as yet except for bank Name.

Thank you for this website.
AdVilliers
New survivor

Re: I'm being scammed

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:02 pm

I removed your E-mail address and name in several places.
You should stop all contact with the scammer.
Do not tell them you know they are a scammer.
Then be careful of any new contact from anyone you don't know because the scammers often try again.

Phone:
+447441458498
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tismi BV
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Global Access Private Bank - globalaccess-pfs.net

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:52 pm

Global Access Private Bank mentioned in the messages posted above is a fake. The domain name globalaccess-pfs.net shows no content, being used only for the email address, as in info@globalaccess-pfs.net.

The fraudulent domain name was registered two days ago.

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=147124.

From the domain name registration:

Domain Name: globalaccess-pfs.net
Updated Date: 2020-11-23
Creation Date: 2020-11-23
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2021-11-23
Registrar: Hosting Concepts B.V. d/b/a Openprovider
Reseller:
Domain Status: ok
Registry Registrant ID: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY

There are at least 3 other fake websites pretending to be the same bank, used in similar frauds. The scammers operating the fake websites are likely Nigerians located in South Africa.

For how the fraud works, we reported already few examples in viewtopic.php?f=6&t=81379.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Global Access Private Bank - globalaccessfs.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:56 pm

From the fake website:

Global Access Private Bank (LTD) is a research-driven investment firm that is global in scope and client-centered in its mission. We don't put our interests at odds with your interests, whether you are an investment-management

Global Access Private Bank (LTD) protects valuable assets such as Money, Gold, Diamonds, and Valuable documents. We use our security devices and other sophisticated machines to protect items of our clients.

Contact details:

Head office
6, Broomhouse Rd., Edinburgh,
Scotland, EH11 3TP, UK
Tel: +44 73 80347296
Email: info@globalaccessfs.com

+447380347296
Original network provider* Hutchison 3G UK Ltd

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=147125.

Domain Name: globalaccessfs.com
Updated Date: 2020-05-14
Creation Date: 2020-05-14
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2021-05-14
Registrar: ENOM, INC.

Registrant Name: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Organization: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Street: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Street:
Registrant City: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant State/Province: Western Cape Province
Registrant Postal Code: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Country: ZA

This is what the fake website looks like:

main.JPG
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Global Access Private Bank - globalaccess-pfs.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:02 pm

From the fake website:

Global Access Private Bank (LTD) is a research-driven investment firm that is global in scope and client-centered in its mission. We don't put our interests at odds with your interests, whether you are an investment-management

Global Access Private Bank (LTD) protects valuable assets such as Money, Gold, Diamonds, and Valuable documents. We use our security devices and other sophisticated machines to protect items of our clients.

Contact details:

Head office
4, Royal Court, Gadbrook Way, Gadbrook Park,
Northwich, Cheshire, CW9 7UT, UK
Tel: +44 77 27474858
Email: info@globalaccess-pfs.com

+447727474858
Original network provider* Hutchison 3G UK Ltd

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=147126.

Domain Name: globalaccess-pfs.com
Updated Date: 2020-07-28
Creation Date: 2020-07-28
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2021-07-28

Registrant Street:

main1.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Global Access Private Bank - globalaccesspfs.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:08 pm

From the fake website:

Contact details:

Head office
12, Broomhouse Rd., Edinburgh,
Scotland, EH11 3TP, UK
Tel: +44 75 37121146
Email: info@globalaccesspfs.com

+447537121146
Original network provider* Stour Marine Limited

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=147127.

Domain Name: globalaccesspfs.com
Updated Date: 2020-06-25
Creation Date: 2020-06-25
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2021-06-25

Registrant Street:

main2.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

jh714560@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 09, 2021 1:12 am

The scam starts with an email sent spam style to multiple potential victims:

I am Jonathan Haskel, and I work for one of London's banks.
I'm contacting you this way because I have a valuable crucial business
opportunity that would benefit both of us.

The call-up capital is significant. After receiving your thoughts and
consideration, further information will be provided to you.
Contact my private Email: jh714560@gmail.com

Until then, Keep Well.
Yours Regards,
Mr Jonathan Haskel

Header:

Return-Path: <kimshu48@gmail.com>
Reply-To: jh714560@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2021 09:20:58 -0500
Message-ID: <CAAaVGbfH+krA+h8w2dN5v1UZHNYc61wNK=vjAuy5SnhXJ9L2yA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject:
To: undisclosed-recipients:
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.