Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kadeosun_fmf_ng@outlook.com aishabuhari_fg_ng@outlook.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

kadeosun_fmf_ng@outlook.com aishabuhari_fg_ng@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:28 pm

TO:
SUBJECT: CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION ON YOUR PAYMENT.

I am the above named person .
I was the Former Finance Minister Federal Republic of Nigeria under this present administration of President Mohammadu Buhari.

I am a Minister with Over Comers Church Int'l. Having noticed the problem in your contract/ inheritance payment and also what you have spent, I decided as a woman of God to tell you nothing but the truth.

Information from Investigation and Security Dept of Central Bank of Nigeria is that you have totally lost a lot of money in various offices without success. This is a secret information which has not been made known to you. You are hereby advised not to give a cent to any other person until you make this matter known to the wife of President Muhammadu Buhari.

All the senior officials and Government officials had a meeting where they agreed on how to enrich themselves through foreign Contractors / inheritors.

If you rely on any Government official, your payment cannot be actualized because they are all after contractor’s/ Inheritors money. They even share monies collected from contractors every Friday of the week. Please be informed truly that your fund is not in any other place except here in Nigeria. I am giving you my Christian advice for you to avoid any person from any office for the purpose of this payment.

Please do not disclose my identity to any Nigerian for Security purpose. If anybody happens to know that I am the person that release this information ,my life will be at stake.

So, try to protect me.The problem with your contract payment is that nobody wants to direct you rightly hence they have been extorting money from you.

The person that will assist you positively for this purpose is Mrs. Aisha Buhari the wife of the President Mohammadu Buhari. Mrs. Aisha Buhari is the Chairman Contractors/ Inheritance Association of Nigeria (CIAN).

This Association is like a pressure group that fight for the interest of their members. Mrs. Buhari uses her position and that of her husband as the President Federal Republic of Nigeria to assist contractors and inheritors. Since they assumed office on May 29th,2015, she has helped not less than forty Contractors/ inheritors who got paid. Contact her on her e-mail address: aishabuhari_fg_ng@outlook.com

For those of you that have funds outside Nigeria, be informed that the funds have been recalled to Central Bank of Nigeria the origin of the transaction based on cleaning up exercise of the President. Please tell Mrs. Aisha Buhari that you got her Contact through your country’s Embassy in Nigeria. Do not tell her that I directed you to her. I don’t have any financial interest in giving you this information. The only thing you can do for me is to support me in my missionary work to propagate the word of God.

You can reach me on my E-mail address:> kadeosun_fmf_ng@outlook.com

Remain blessed in Jesus Name. Amen.

Regards,
Evang. Mrs. Kemi

Header:

Return-Path: <kadeosun_fmf_ng@outlook.com>
Received: from EUR05-AM6-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com (mail-am6eur05olkn2059.outbound.protection.outlook.com. [40.92.91.59])
Thu, 19 Nov 2020
Subject: CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

aishabuhari_fg_ng@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:40 pm

Dear

Your email received and content noted accordingly.

Having known your case , i want you to know that i will surely involve my Husband in this because he is the President of Nigeria not me. Without him , nothing can work .

Therefore , i need the following information from you for verification purposes .

1. A copy of any of your valid ID Card
2.Copies of your Circumvention contract Agreement from NNPC.
3. Your direct phone No
4. The amount owed to you.
5. A copy of Contractors / Inheritors Association of Nigeria

With this information , i will call the Central Bank of Nigeria Governor to verify them and from there, i will know the position of your file.
The moment it is verified , i assure you that i will personally supervise the release of your funds through Central Bank of Nigeria.
Attached is my copy of identification for your records . I am expecting your urgent response while we proceed . Call me on + 234-80125014023.
You do not talk about expenses now hence i have not known the position of your file . When we know, i will then know what do.

Yours truly,
Hajia Aisha Buhari.
First Lady of Nigeria.

Header:

Return-Path: <aishabuhari_fg_ng@outlook.com>
Received: from AM0PR04MB5140.eurprd04.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::c70:19bc:420f:6aa1]) by AM0PR04MB5140.eurprd04.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::c70:19bc:420f:6aa1%6]) with mapi id 15.20.3589.025;
Fri, 20 Nov 2020
Subject: From The First Lady. Call Me

Phone:
+23480125014023
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:02 pm

Dear

You may not know / understand but the two are why you have not been paid . The moment these two are available , your transfer will be done within 4 days .
Your past representatives knew about this but they were taking money from you without doing what they were supposed to have done.
Decide and let me know.

Regards,
Hajia Aisha Buhari
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:39 pm

Dear

Sorry i could not catch my flight yesterday due to message from my husband that came late . I am coming back Wednesday morning by the grace of Allah .
If you call me by noon time tomorrow, i will be available . Sorry once more.

Regards,
Hajia Aisha Buhari
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:57 pm

Dear

How are you ? Sorry for the inconveniences . Am at our Airport now. In less than an Hour , i will be home and my phone will be with me .

Regards,
Hajia Aisha Buhari
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:01 pm

Dear

Now that i waited for your call, you did not call . Give me your phone No for me to call you .

Regards,
Hajia Aisha Buhari
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:44 pm

Dear

How are you ? I called you yesterday and your network was saying that the number cannot receive call at that time. That made me to keep calling till evening time still the same.

Why was it so ? The need for us to talk is because i have sought for my husband's permission on the release of your funds and he has assured me that he will be involved fully until you get your funds in your account . No doubt about that.

What you have to do is to confide in me while we see how it goes. The two required documents (The Circumvention Contract Agreement of 10 to 11 pages from NNPC Legal Dept. and the Association membership card will settle the matter . If you agree to follow me, before three weeks , you will be settled . Failure to do as i have promised , use my copy ID card and do whatever you want.
It will be better if i explain more to you by phone .

Take my word for it is my Bond.

Regards,
Hajia Aisha Buhari
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:24 pm

Dear

Please i have no time to waste. I do not like repeating matters . I have explained everything to you but you need to understand before we make efforts .
Are you willing to follow my directives ? Let me know. I told you to call me but till now, no call from you . Why ?

Regards,
Hajia Aisha Buhari
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.